Let's get some ranked 4's going!

LordTercept

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games yesterday Tyrant, I AM LEGEND, The Art of War, Hakuna Matata.

Just general FYI, the past week or so, at least on the weekdays, 9-12 Eastern has been our optimal time to queue. Anything later is iffy, most have to get going due to work and classes and what not

This guild name is adorable.

On any given night of the week, how active is the Harbringer group ranked scene?

What's the average number of teams in queue?

What time do the pops usually start?

Is it even worth transferring a team over for the sole purpose of doing group ranked?

I have a team that has been queuing every night from 9-12. We are starting out and welcome other beginner groups to come out.

Do you guys do like kickball style? Me and a couple others might be willing to join if so, seems like it would even the playing field... you wouldn't be facing the entirety of experienced groups if they happen to queue.

Do you guys do like kickball style? Me and a couple others might be willing to join if so, seems like it would even the playing field... you wouldn't be facing the entirety of experienced groups if they happen to queue.

Send me a tell on freedannad. Maybe we can also arrange some scrimmages outside of warzones.

We've got some fanboys I see.

Fanboys you say? I can honestly say that when we made <Doesn't even prestige>, the fact that you guys had a similar guild name didn't cross our minds until after it's inception. In fact, I don't know of anyone in my guild who has even watched any of your streams. Coincidence that we named the guild <Doesn't even prestige>? Likely. Are we your fanboys? Lol, no. If anything, we view you guys as rivals.

Fanboys you say? I can honestly say that when we made <Doesn't even prestige>, the fact that you guys had a similar guild name didn't cross our minds until after it's inception. In fact, I don't know of anyone in my guild who has even watched any of your streams. Coincidence that we named the guild <Doesn't even prestige>? Likely. Are we your fanboys? Lol, no. If anything, we view you guys as rivals.

It was more of a joke, relax buddy.