The Official Ebon Hawk Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed, i love providing purpose in muppet's life

Yes my purpose in life is to make sure egotistical casuals such as your self know you're bad and should never speak to betters such as myself or well anybody on this server for that matter.

But when are you ever gong to back these statements up of you being so much better than I am? I asked for 1v1s or group ranked and all I got from you was how my country is bad can you even find it on the map?

Yes my purpose in life is to make sure egotistical casuals such as your self know you're bad and should never speak to betters such as myself or well anybody on this server for that matter.

But when are you ever gong to back these statements up of you being so much better than I am? I asked for 1v1s or group ranked and all I got from you was how my country is bad can you even find it on the map?

what's to show, i beat you on number in every wz i have seen you in. /shrug not really sure what you are looking for?

what's to show, i beat you on number in every wz i have seen you in. /shrug not really sure what you are looking for?

requesting proof or you're just another casual dork :rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Edited by JamesBalla

and all i have gotten from you is, someone with excuses and exploits lol.

if this is some kind of joke, it is dane cook worthy, btw that means its awful.

waiting on your proof that you put up better numbers than muppet. its ok i'll wait.

Only want to queue when the mouth breathers that keyboard turn.

Always happy to queue with Susan, then.

p.s stop using full auto on a vanguard.

Full Auto is staple VG ability, kid. Probably one too many buttons for you to click. Get mad.

still waiting on the soggy biscuit invite :(

I think that's what you jokers transferred for all along.

Always happy to queue with Susan, then.

Because Susan out plays key binders on a daily Basis (with 450+ ms) <3

Full Auto is staple VG ability, kid. Probably one too many buttons for you to click. Get mad.

Not sure how telling you to stop playing your class incorrectly is being mad. Just some friendly tips ;) but take it how you will :)

I think that's what you jokers transferred for all along.

I know its upsetting to be getting outplayed by a keyboard turning, clicking bad and then receive advice on how to better yourself from that player but cmon now don't take it out on poor Ammut he's the only one trying to be civil.

But to clarify that statement you made, I came here to farm late night queue syncing republic players in solo ranked :)

inb4lolumadcosIhavenothingelsetosay.

I'm only tired :) so good night <3

Inb4postsdeleted

Didn't even have to read your post. Saw Vanguard in your sig. Immediately know you suck as the pubs are awful. Have a nice day.

What are you talking about? <BRAZIL FORCE> ftw, in every server republic side :D

Because Susan out plays key binders on a daily Basis (with 450+ ms) <3

Not sure how telling you to stop playing your class incorrectly is being mad. Just some friendly tips ;) but take it how you will :)

I know its upsetting to be getting outplayed by a keyboard turning, clicking bad and then receive advice on how to better yourself from that player but cmon now don't take it out on poor Ammut he's the only one trying to be civil.

But to clarify that statement you made, I came here to farm late night queue syncing republic players in solo ranked :)

inb4lolumadcosIhavenothingelsetosay.

I'm only tired :) so good night <3

Inb4postsdeleted

You're bad m8

Brigglesworth sends his regards

On a serious note does ranked actually happens at all? Since Wildstar launch?

Not much, small bit of solo ranked here and there. Its kind of ironic because TST brought their guild over to PvP here but have made such fools of themselves that they've actually helped to kill the queues. I know Hal and Hyperion don't even do solo ranked anymore because of them.

You're bad m8

Brigglesworth sends his regards

Hey, Brigglesworth is my Merc. Thanks for the Shout out?????? Wrong thread brah;)

Not sure how I got drudged into this. My merc is just that; not a PT, and yes I use Unload.......a lot. Just as any Arsenal merc should. :p

Hey, Brigglesworth is my Merc. Thanks for the Shout out?????? Wrong thread brah;)

Not sure how I got drudged into this. My merc is just that; not a PT, and yes I use Unload.......a lot. Just as any Arsenal merc should. :p

Silly merc, you should be using rocket punch and missile blast :cool: