Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I let the officers do the talking, it'd be an awfully quiet time on the forums, considering 50% of the officers are banned from the forums, but that's a great tip. :) I'll bring it up at the next meeting with our PR director.

Good Boy.

If I let the officers do the talking, it'd be an awfully quiet time on the forums, considering 50% of the officers are banned from the forums, but that's a great tip. :) I'll bring it up at the next meeting with our PR director.

Wait what?! Now I am curious to know why they are banned. Almost as interesting as the general drama. :rak_02:

Wait what?! Now I am curious to know why they are banned. Almost as interesting as the general drama. :rak_02:

It's Dom. Dom has been banned from the forums for ages. Back in the day he went off on devs and players alike and said a bunch of stuff. It's all old news, nothing really all that interesting. Sorry to bore you with uninteresting old info :/

It's been done. <Hates You>, for example, had Sorcerer-Mercenary for a couple of weeks, with many wipes unrelated to healing or healer DPS in phase 2. <Hates You> later brought an Operative, instead, for three reasons. First, the players who would be tanking were going to be changing almost daily. The mobility of the Operative healer and of its several HOTs are advantageous when positioning of Bestia and Calphayus might be somewhat "yolo". Second, an Operative healer's DPS in phase 2 is less resource-intensive than a Sorcerer's, in part because the Operative's passive regeneration is higher relative its resource pool's size. Third, stealth rezzing.

I'm puzzled by Justin's and your interpretation of my reply to holmeskywalkr's question. holmeskywalkr didn't say why he asked about Sage healing and NiM Council 8. Perhaps his group is looking forward to pulling it, and plan to learn it themselves (rather than mimicking another group's previous kill). If so, my recommending a Scoundrel healer is uncontroversial.

You asserted that killing council with a sorc/merc was impossible. You also asserted that certain healers weren't exactly good because of parses.

Sucks so many guilds have roster issues though man its almost like guilds look for the wrong things during farm content and faceplant in NM.

Edited by JDotter

You asserted that killing council with a sorc/merc was impossible. You also asserted that certain healers weren't exactly good because of parses.

Sucks so many guilds have roster issues though man its almost like guilds look for the wrong things during farm content and faceplant in NM.

explain how pls so I can avoid running into the problems of not enough good players on a server :(

I see what you did there. You're supposed to look at dummy parses, right?

PS WHY YOU RESUB

Edited by namesaretough

explain how pls so I can avoid running into the problems of not enough good players on a server :(

Recruiting off other servers is good. HMD was like the 2nd best US 8M guild obvious disconnect in

1) perception

2) recruiting standards

3) Ran like hatred aka we are friends we will group hug in the showers.

4) Split PoV PTS calp videos.

Or do what I did

http://www.strainedhammy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/dal_u_jjtrts_576.jpg

+

http://na.lolesports.com/sites/default/files/styles/featured_top_right/public/FROGGEN.ALI_lolesports.PP__1.jpg?itok=OZ19dwHU

I see what you did there. You're supposed to look at dummy parses, right?

PS WHY YOU RESUB

Hey now Jurbeky came from Hatred "parses well" C you saying he was bad? Here at <Sorcs inc > we fight for our parses even if getting higher numbers means being stupid and eating stuff.

Was easier than the restrictions and and I needed to RP on my looks. Prolly posting 2.

Someone has to lead the way. Pretty sure he only resubbed just to troll on the forums.

Can you parse better? Here at <Zorz> your performance is subpar and <Mikey joins Zorz in 3.0> so I'm covered.

Hey now Jurbeky came from Hatred "parses well" C you saying he was bad? Here at <Sorcs inc > we fight for our parses even if getting higher numbers means being stupid and eating stuff.

I require my dps apps to meet any 2 of the following 3 criteria

1) do good numbers

2) don't die to mechanics

3) look good in a bathing suit

I require my dps apps to meet any 2 of the following 3 criteria

1) do good numbers

2) don't die to mechanics

3) look good in a bathing suit

I was going to say he set the record for most deaths in 1 council pull, but MK came close last night. Jurbeke still #1

Ladies and Gents, Milas is back.

titans cleared it tonight unfortunatly i dont have any proof as i wasnt part of the council kill but ill get screen shots for you all asap thats red eclipse titans just incase there are any others out there

edited because i acidently put punctuation in it

beanseh

Edited by beanseh

Almost half of Zorz main group was from JC and transfered to Harbinger. If you have what people are looking for they'll switch. $20 to make your time in game much more enjoyable is nothing.

Almost half of Zorz main group was from JC and transfered to Harbinger. If you have what people are looking for they'll switch. $20 to make your time in game much more enjoyable is nothing.

Trill's subbed again too <3 <3 <3 <3

LONG LIVE TRILLPUG

Edited by SnickerJew

A Sage isn't much different than a Commando for healing this fight, though a Commando has greater DPS potential in phase 2.

The better question is: Has anyone killed Dread Masters without a Scoundrel healer? To my knowledge, no. Sage-Commando is more challenging than any pair with at least one Scoundrel. I don't recommend Sage-Commando unless, like

or Underworld Alliance, your tanks never swap Calphayus and Bestia.

Was fairly simple tbh. If freaky and I weren't awful probably would of took 2 pulls but it took 5.

Almost like you can bring what you want to play. Raulos had some good logs for you one pulled he had 5K EHPS I'm sure he was yelling timber and using that as a benchmark

The day people stop making excuses and see what their group is doing wrong and needs help with is the day the raiding community grows stronger.

EDIT: Noticed no RNG just bad swaps from freaky and I once again as to why tanks got Soa'd/pulled.

Edited by JDotter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.