The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Favorite Character from SWTOR:

ZahirS

My favorite NPC so far has been Major Bessiker, the Inquisitor story quest giver on Balmorra.

When I had to kill him, I restarted the entire quest to change what I did to his son.

I like his responses to my character saying things like "How do I become a colicoid" or "Well, then we will un-defect him".

Easily Darth Baras. Not only the best voice-acting in the game, he has the fiercest (and also most unique) looks amongst the Sith Lords. That mask is just awesome.

That, and he spent 30+ years architecting his actual ascendancy to the Dark Council, and double-crossed the Emperor for it (rather succesfully, I might add). His only mistake was picking Draahg instead of his other apprentice when the time came to choose. Better it would be to let them both fight it up to decide).

All in all, old fat Baras is fat, but he is the most adequate Sith Lord displayed in the entire story so far. I'm sure we'll still see some bad-assery come from Darth Marr, but it will be hard to topple Darth Baras' handiwork.

I have a few

Backstory: guild left for ESO

Renamed both guilds to a variation of <Your Companion>

I have a few Vette and Mako heals and dps, scourge, jeasa, couple of pierce toons and a token Vader

Most know me on my 2 Operative Healers Vette and Elara or I can be found on Pierce or Vader the Powerech and Jugg tanks. Quick to double up on comms and gear out on min/max 180 gear

I just started a Zash and Sylas toon. Sylas got a bad rap early in the game so I brought her back as a sniper to level up along side Kaliyo.

Sylas would have been a good companion. The attitude felt right Too bad she bought it early on The Black Talon