Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
UWA completed the Gatecrasher achievement tonight (DF NiM timed run).

Twitch stream here.

You played like champions, and there were no excuses. You also didn't *@%^ it up. Well earned and deserved! :D

You're only the 2nd 8m Republic guild and 8th overall in the world to achieve that title, which is a fantastic achievement. There can be no doubt in anybody's mind that if you're looking for a PvE progression experience that's competitive at the world level, UWA is your only option Republic side.

Edited by Headpunch

Last day to kill NiM Brontes and get your Conqueror title before NiM DF gets nerfed hard and stops being on tier progression content! Pre 2.8 Gate Crasher > Conqueror of the Dread Fortress > Post 2.8 Gate Crasher. GO GET IT!!!!

On the bright side, NiM DP drops tomorrow and looks like it'll be tons of Nightmare fun. Bestia is gonna be a pain compared to Nefra, so it's not a login and instant clear boss. This means a fun race to see who can get past her first. Good news is if you down her, it shows you have the ability to get to Council.

<Proper Villains> would like to wish all guilds the best of luck in NiM DP, and hope to see you all pushing hard to down bosses!

Edited by Headpunch

Although <Aisthesis> wasnt as competitive in this race as we would have hoped, we plan on hitting this next instance hard and getting ourselves back in the race!.

really great work and congrats to UWA and PV. you guys killed it this tier. best of luck tomorrow :) I'm excited to see the server lining up in a 3-point stance ready to hit it hard on this tier! best of luck to UWA and PV and PD and AoL and whomever decides to step it up and join the fun :)

see you all in the palace.

cheers,

Captain Morggan

We'll still be tracking NiM DF without the buff, correct? Maybe a note of some sort for those that did it prior to the nerf, or a different color? Light purple for nerfed kills! :D

It'd be a shame to scrap that progression since only 2 guilds cleared it under NiM Power. I know we'll still be pushing to down DF in Army of Light.

We'll still be tracking NiM DF without the buff, correct? Maybe a note of some sort for those that did it prior to the nerf, or a different color? Light purple for nerfed kills! :D

It'd be a shame to scrap that progression since only 2 guilds cleared it under NiM Power. I know we'll still be pushing to down DF in Army of Light.

Well as of yesterday it was bugged and still has NiM power stats, not sure with the fixes they rolled out on the servers over night whether it was fixed.

Yeah I'd heard that. Regardless, what's the communities thoughts on tracking nerfed DF?

Just like SM and HMs are still tracked, NiM power/nerfed should be too. The difference is yet to actually be seen, but assuming there will actually be a notable difference post-nerf, I see no reasonable answer for why it shouldn't be tracked.

Just my two cents.