Juggernauts need major nerf....just fyi

Malckiah

How does someone get stats like this? Protection, healing, and major dps all in one?

http://i.imgur.com/bbt3MZy.jpg

becauce even when specced as a dps any class that has taunts should use them for pvp, its just common sense

Edited by Sangrar

Just look at the leaderboard numbers....it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are way op.

leaderboards don't say anything except which class is more popular for ranked. now that jugs are more viable they have been picked more. and this doesn't even say what spec they were using so this is just assumption. even if solo rank is high group rating is on par with all other classes so that's just saying on average they are on equal footing. juggs changes have changed the game now that they are a threat and ppl are crying becuz they don't know how to deal with them. and again this is only from a pvp perspective. u forget this game is majorily pve and those stats have no backing in regards to that.

That damage is nothing I hope you're joking.. Ive seen a dps Sage do almost 4k dps and almost 3 mil in dmg; With more healing than that. Get over it..Juggs are getting their enraged defense nerfed to 10 seconds soon. In serious ranked pvp pre 2.7 no one used a dps jugg in group ranked if they wanted to be a competitive team. The class was useless besides tanking. Edited by Yamahara

But operatives surviving a beating from 2 jugs for over a minute are totally fine. Not only they're not op but they're about to get more defenses! While I'd like to enjoy your tears, devs seem to hate Jugs and Guardians so I wouldn't be surprised to see nerfs that would bring them to pre-Oricon status in terms of DPS in PvE and PvP.

Well, I'll enjoy your tears while I can. Sad truth is that players who have always been Juggernats and Guardians are very good players at this stage. If they managed to excel and do very well before the buffs it means that they have learned to play a very tough class and earned a good skill level. Now they're putting it into use once the class got properly buffed. No surprise, really. They reap what they sow - this is their reward for months of hardship.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

But operatives surviving a beating from 2 jugs for over a minute are totally fine. Not only they're not op but they're about to get more defenses! While I'd like to enjoy your tears, devs seem to hate Jugs and Guardians so I wouldn't be surprised to see nerfs that would bring them to pre-Oricon status in terms of DPS in PvE and PvP.

If 2 juggers can't bring down an operative they should seriously think about why they're doing so terrible

This is the server Im on and I play on imp side with these same guys all the time. That juggs numbers arent even impressive. I can do better than that and I dont even consider myself "good", just average. This is normal numbers for a jugg doing his job with average skill. ED is causing those heals and the protection is not impressive nor is the damage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.