There's always Cartel Coins in the banana ship!

Nemarus

LOL

Looks like a banana alright.

Heavy lasers, light lasers, large underbelly space. Could be a bomber alright.

Personally I think all the cartel ships look bad and out of place, though. Would not buy. I'd prefer more cosmetic options for the "official" ships.

Um, no way dude. This thing needs to be a raid boss or an objective in a new game mode. Imagine how epic it would be to fight this banana boat.

That thing is SEXY. It inspires fear into the hearts of aces everywhere. Hell, it redefines "ace" because there certainly aren't enough opinions about that. To top it off, it's also the best scout/strike/gunship/bomber on every server EU/NA/the world/the galaxy/Wiz. No one else holds a freaking candle to this thing. To make it into a cartel market ship would prove just how much of a farce GSF truly is.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't announced as 3.0. Rise of the Banana Boat.

Edited by TrinityLyre

Um, no way dude. This thing needs to be a raid boss or an objective in a new game mode. Imagine how epic it would be to fight this banana boat.

You would need to have ships from both factions cooperate to take it down. It would monologue about potassium and planetary control while slowly chasing a player controlled gunship back to the capital ship.

Hell, it redefines "ace" because there certainly aren't enough opinions about that.

I think we can all agree that an ace is someone who donates to charity and spends time at a soup kitchen.

To top it off, it's also the best scout/strike/gunship/bomber on every server EU/NA/the world

No way. Scouts are noskills who rely on their speed, burst, and maneuverability so they really can't lose, strikes require no skill, just right click spam shield piercing hull ignoring missiles because they can't even aim their lasers while having the highest shields, bombers just float around clicking and that's totally all you need to do, and gunships just autohit everything from out of their range because aiming is no skill.

Banana boat transcends all that, because banana boat requires SKILL.

Hail banana boat.

We could see a whole line of hutt ships =).

Add a third faction to GSF? 3-Way battles?!

and I would fly them banana or not.

As you should, there's no shame in flying the banana ship.

It's not gay, if it's in a 3-way.

Edited by Kalphitis

Add a third faction to GSF? 3-Way battles?!

As you should, there's no shame in flying the banana ship.

It's not gay, if it's in a 3-way.

Usually its a 4 way and AFAIK they are all men, is that gay? Someone told me 4 mans were for sick weirdo jerks, so I had to give it a try You have never seen so much "overpower" *shudders*

Potassium is OP by the way, and starch is on it's way to be the next meta crusher. In before "cures my leg cramps must be witchcraft" :rolleyes:

This game pretends to support gay rights....it does the easy stuff like same-sex romance options, and male table-dancers in cantinas....

But when it comes to something that really matters, something that could really make a difference, like putting the banana ship in GSF...what do they do? Nothing!

For shame, Bioware, for shame...

The banana ship is here....it's not queer...ok maybe it is...just get used to it!

Huge thank you to Nemarus for being brave, and taking a stand for SWTOR gay rights by posting this!!

Edited by Kalphitis

This game pretends to support gay rights....it does the easy stuff like same-sex romance options, and male table-dancers in cantinas....

But when it comes to something that really matters, something that could really make a difference, like putting the banana ship in GSF...what do they do? Nothing!

For shame, Bioware, for shame...

The banana ship is here....it's not queer...ok maybe it is...just get used to it!

Huge thank you to Nemarus for being brave, and taking a stand for SWTOR gay rights by posting this!!

I think I love you. <3

Edited by Sidenti