PoT5 easily best arena server!

Treblt

You seem to have forgotten the dozens of times we raped a team with your tank before that last patch.

Pot5's general rationalization is that they won a total of like 10 games over 2 months with tank tunnel.

They forgot the other half trillion losses they got though. Not even counting the 43 straight wins we had when we moved ov r here then quit because there was no competition

Did I play against you when I had alba in my group? Though i played with alba, I don't think we ever played against god and savior Opfotm.

I do remember those matches though:

1 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hykvup&s=8#.U2_2YShZg_x

2 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2afhp4y&s=8#.U2_2YyhZg_x

3 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v1akpw&s=8#.U2_2ZihZg_y

After those games, I don't think i've ever seen you on pot5 anymore? O_o

And this shall be my last post in this thread. Can't deal with pompous fools.

Edited by Yurizin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I play against you when I had alba in my group? Though i played with alba, I don't think we ever played against god and savior Opfotm.

I do remember those matches though:

1 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hykvup&s=8#.U2_2YShZg_x

2 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2afhp4y&s=8#.U2_2YyhZg_x

3 - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v1akpw&s=8#.U2_2ZihZg_y

After those games, I don't think i've ever seen you on pot5 anymore? O_o

And this shall be my last post in this thread. Can't deal with pompous fools.

We've queued since then, beat muds team repeatedly...

We've queued since then, beat muds team repeatedly...

Oh god man you are literally making me laugh out loud. Im surprised you can still find anyone to play with you.

That's great. But really, I think you need to see a psychiatrist. You're a little too obsessed with us and yourself.

Oh god man you are literally making me laugh out loud. Im surprised you can still find anyone to play with you.

That's great. But really, I think you need to see a psychiatrist. You're a little too obsessed with us and yourself.

Many on this server need one my friend. :D

Pots and Kettles, bro.

That is all.

As Sensei Blanket says,

"tank tunnel is the hardest strategy I have ever played in arena, in any game. The skill level necessary to pick out a singular target and tunnel it, irregardless of the conditions is nearly impossible to successfully achieve. True dedication is required to mantain the palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy condition you exist in while tank tunneling. It is truly a next level type of trance, and I applaud any brave soul that can accomplish total peace while doing so."

As Sensei Blanket has spoken, such is truth and it is so written on the pages of the TriHard Prophecy of the Five Tome.

Only thing that made this more beautiful to read is listening to

while reading it.

that's pretty good as well though

. might be even better Edited by ASLCHYRAX

The games I played against you guys post 2.7 (Sorc/Merc) I felt were fairly competitive given that that was my first time queueing ranked on my sniper and mud was just teaching me the ropes of my role. Tbh I'm not sure why people cry about "tunneling" and "double" group compositions. Guard is the hinge for a teams defense, if the opposing teams tank is weak, it makes sense to focus your strategy around the tank. Me and itchy found double healer to counter tank tunnel and went on a 50+ game win streak. In the end, the teams that are the best are those that can adapt strategies into their comps, the ones that cry about strats will transfer servers to find ones with archaic strategies that they prefer or find a new game and move on. Either way, pot5 benefits from the people that stay to create a very competitive environment.

TL;DR: I didn't read anything in this thread and decided to take a wild guess on the topic

As Sensei Blanket says,

" True dedication is required to mantain the palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy...

..Vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

To drop bombs (in pot5's case, N-bombs, see Itchy's stream), but he keeps on forgetting

What he wrote down..

wait, wut

..Vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

To drop bombs (in pot5's case, N-bombs, see Itchy's stream), but he keeps on forgetting

What he wrote down..

wait, wut

are you beginning to feel like a rap god?

its almost like you lost yourself in the moment

and have made friends with both the monster under your bed and the voices inside of your head

but it could just be me, i mean i am kinda distracted and not really paying attention, cuz im trying to watch two trailer park girls go 'round the outside

Edited by supermouthcml

Yo Opfotm why dont you smd bro I won with you more than I lost every night except the last like 2 anyways youre all *****rs and bad at the game I'm greatest ever I am opfotm I can't beat tank tunnel but you know yolo games hard boys gg no re my eyebrows > yours

Yo Opfotm why dont you smd bro I won with you more than I lost every night except the last like 2 anyways youre all *****rs and bad at the game I'm greatest ever I am opfotm I can't beat tank tunnel but you know yolo games hard boys gg no re my eyebrows > yours

i lold BLEEEEEZ KNEEEEZ GOING HARD

Congratulations, you won a game.

While your at it, you should post the vid of me getting globaled. I want to keep it forever so I know how try hard the trolls on POT5 are.

Ask and you shall receive.