Nightlife Packs preview - AT-AT Walker, Orobird, rancor mounts and more!

Iwipe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx :)

Now I can sell the crazy talk and dodge emotes without worrying about if I'm missing out on something :)

Also, that coinflip would have been great without the lamp (and leaning of course)

I think leaning against a lamp looks good in this case, but what annoys me a little is the clipping issue it creates (arm clipping through the lamp).

Maybe it's just the bodytype or maybe it's just me, but in my opinion the Orobird looks slightly too small to carry a person. But then again, I don't really know anything about Orobirds.

I think leaning against a lamp looks good in this case, but what annoys me a little is the clipping issue it creates (arm clipping through the lamp).

Maybe it's just the bodytype or maybe it's just me, but in my opinion the Orobird looks slightly too small to carry a person. But then again, I don't really know anything about Orobirds.

I don't like emotes that spawn objects... but that's just my opinion :)

Still means I won't use 'em :D

It's just a plan to have everybody buying the gtn terminals and mailboxes on their ships. :p

Have no idea why there's no set perimeter around terminals that causes an auto dismount.

On a side note, I used to play an MMO where there were REALLY big mounts, 2-3 times larger than what we find on SWTOR. It was great sport to park atop an essential NPC or teleport object then go AFK for several hours.

Old and well-traveled as I am, I had absolutely no concept of how largely populated by jerkwads our planet is until I began playing MMOs.

I actually really like this new pack. Pretty nice sets and I think I can make some nice outfits out of some of those pieces.

On another note. Opened my first pack and got the Dathomir Rancor. Somebody loves me :D

I look at the Orobird and hear this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTE_h-BKDF4

:D

On a side note, the adult in me understands that limited mechanics prevent the right kind of animations when it comes to mounting vehicles and animals.....

....but the kid in me can't help but chuckle at what appears to be the Rancor pulling you in through his "back door" to spit you out his back. ;)

Edited by LordArtemis

• 3 weeks later...
My only issues is did we really need another Yellow Cartel Crystal?

Dunno. Do we anything in the cartel packs?

I mean there are only so many colors. The blue-yellow one was new but I'd rather have a yellow or a blue.

The walker is nice and all but chances are I'll just get more armor I can't use nor sell, so I pass on this one. Pity about that walker though :)