Fat'edd (Flipperedd) The guild <The Nightmare Legacy>

Honortyrant

I have never reported anyone, not hackers, not cheaters, no one, but today, today you crossed the line.

Wishing I would die like my friend Samir? Taunting me like that went too far.

Samir will be missed by many on this server and in RL, and I hope that my report and the screen shots I sent in get you banned.

...and for the members of <The Nightmare Legacy> you should pay special attention to this, because right now, this is the reputation your guild tag puts on each of it's members.

Samir/Thraxas/Exxodus RIP friend.

Edited by Honortyrant
Did not want to include the guild name anymore in the title.

Hello, I am Laet one of the CO guildmasters of The Nightmare Legacy.

I was informed today of what happend between Fat and a few members of Death Sentance. On behalf of my guild we all are truely sorry both for your loss of Samir, and for Fat's behavior. We also take responsibility for his rude behavior. Please know Fat was removed from our guild today for totally crossing the line. It was COMPLETELY innapropriate of him to say such a thing. Again, we all are truely sorry for his behavior to everyone involved in this and he no longer will be representing The Nightmare Legacy.

Apologies,

The Nightmare Legacy

R.I.P. Samir though I never personally knew you, R.I.P

Edited by Pizza_boy

Hello, I am Laet one of the CO guildmasters of The Nightmare Legacy.

I was informed today of what happend between Fat and a few members of Death Sentance. On behalf of my guild we all are truely sorry both for your loss for Samir, and for his behavior. We also take responsibility for his rude behavior. Please know Fat was removed from our guild today for totally crossing the line. It was COMPLETELY innapropriate of him to say such a thing. Again, we all are truely sorry for his behavior to everyone involved in this and he no longer will be representing The Nightmare Legacy.

Apologies,

The Nightmare Legacy

R.I.P. Samir though I never personally knew you, R.I.P

Good form. Quick justice. There should be no room for that in this game. I'm all for banter and rivalry, but there's a line.

I'll give 500k to the first two people who send me a screenshot of them tearing this guy up in a wz I want him to have 20 deaths or more I'll also throw out random credits for ss of 15 deaths or more

Normally I'd just do it for free, but with a bounty like this, nomnomnomnom.

Good form. Quick justice. There should be no room for that in this game. I'm all for banter and rivalry, but there's a line.

I completely agree. I have had my own unpleasant run-ins with this individual in-game. After many a PvP match I have received hateful whispers from Fat'edd/Flipperedd, but the messages (while clearly aimed at being hurtful) only came off as ludicrous and desperate.

This, however, is a new low of contemptible behavior and should be dealt with accordingly. This is grounds for banning permanently from the SWTOR gaming community.

he would quit wz before if his side was loosing, thats nothing new. The good news is that now the entire galaxy is after his skin. It is going to be a contest of who gets the most hate tells now... Edited by Lafay

I would like to share this with everyone. This is the in-game mail I received today.

Hello Navari,

I nice forum thread you put up about me, very tearful and weak. However, shame we are all yet to see the screen shots of this supposed 25 times i died in a wz and the supposed death threats i made to you, please do post them up i am intreaged?.

Now it may not have adorned on you yet as to why I dislike you please so much, but your forum thread goes a very long way to proving my point :).

Think about that before you take me on. I use facts, you lot do not.

So to clarify. I (Navari) am not the person that started this thread. I did however talk to your guildmaster about your actions. I knew Samir. What you said was completely unacceptable and in bad taste. Everyone talks smack in pvp, it is to be expected but you crossed a line. I am proud to be a part of a community that will not support your childish remarks. I am not hiding from you, but after clarifying this I will no longer engage with you. I do not see the point in arguing with a person that doesn't want to learn or grow as a human being.

Thank you to <The Nightmare Legacy> for your swift judgement in this matter.

Funny that there were posts in gen chat early yesterday about him acting like a fool. The guy just can't stop talking. I took his head off a few times, having literally never played against the guy before, and suddenly I start getting whispers from him about how if we were alone he'd take me, etc. I then killed him completely solo later in the round, at which point I put him on blast in the WZ for his childishness. I told him that I don't know him and don't wish to know him and that there's no reason for him to be whispering me.

It's quite sad that what he does goes beyond call outs because he gets killed.

I hate this kind of crap, when somebody gets upset and brings the other's guild into this. This is nothing but tattling because you couldn't handle his remarks.

Couldnt handle his remarks?

i can understand some "banter" of sorts

but insulting a friend of somebody that has passed away

or making racist comments

or making sexist comments

or threatening somebody in real life

or harassing people whenever you lose a warzone

It's not a matter of "can't handle the heat"

its a matter of this crap does not belong in our community

Couldnt handle his remarks?

i can understand some "banter" of sorts

but insulting a friend of somebody that has passed away

or making racist comments

or making sexist comments

or threatening somebody in real life

or harassing people whenever you lose a warzone

It's not a matter of "can't handle the heat"

its a matter of this crap does not belong in our community

This is hardly a community. This is a loose-knit group of people on a video game.

It's not really your decision to make or your line to draw. It very clearly is a matter of can't handle the heat. Also, i like how you equate personal threats to "harassing people whenever you lose a warzone". That just sounds like a list of personal gripes.

Do I think what this kid did was right? No, but that doesn't mean I think running to tell on him is right either. I don't know him personally and have seen him trolling, but it generally takes two to tango, and I'm sure that not everything the OP had to say to him was courteous and the embodiment of good community.

This is hardly a community. This is a loose-knit group of people on a video game.

It's not really your decision to make or your line to draw. It very clearly is a matter of can't handle the heat. Also, i like how you equate personal threats to "harassing people whenever you lose a warzone". That just sounds like a list of personal gripes.

Do I think what this kid did was right? No, but that doesn't mean I think running to tell on him is right either. I don't know him personally and have seen him trolling, but it generally takes two to tango, and I'm sure that not everything the OP had to say to him was courteous and the embodiment of good community.

Im going to simply assume that you're not trying to troll and are just new here to the "fatedd" problem.

The priniciple of "crossing the line" might not be mine to make, but im pretty sure it is Bioware's and guess what, he crossed multiple "lines". ( and if you need this explained, i mean he said many things that are ban worthy)

as to

[ Also, i like how you equate personal threats to "harassing people whenever you lose a warzone". That just sounds like a list of personal gripes. ]

when i say personal threats, i can say it was not "trolling" rather comments that any reasonable person would take as a personal threat, and its not just when you lose a warzone, sometimes simply logging into the game anbd one minute later, 500+ words of e-rage full of disgusting comments.

whether you believe so or not, there is a community of sorts on our server for pvp, true, it may be mostly e-peen battles are trolling of bad guilds, but its there. And he deserves no part of it.

This person has time and time again been nothing more then a racist nuisance who has no filter as to what he will say.

this is not the first game Fatedd has been an issue in, i redirect you to: http://www.eve-search.com/thread/735243-0

i actually talked to multiple people in EVE online, and guess what, he was just as bad in that game as this one.

in conclusion, often times things turn to "he said she said", some of the things we claim Fatedd has said might fall in that category, but there are an absolute plethora of screenshots of many people being harassed by this person saying things CLEARY in violation of the game's rules.