So when is 2.7.1 ?

Banegio

Based on the trends in the past, totally expected we would have a emergency patch the patch last Wednesday or Thursday. So I am actually impressed bw improves in that aspect and we didn't get any unscheduled disruption last week.

But there are still a few things broken by 2.7. So when is 2.7.1?

Based on the trends in the past, totally expected we would have a emergency patch the patch last Wednesday or Thursday. So I am actually impressed bw improves in that aspect and we didn't get any unscheduled disruption last week.

But there are still a few things broken by 2.7. So when is 2.7.1?

Two weeks from now one would assume, unless of course some truly game breaking bug all of the sudden reveals itself, which seems unlikely.

Honestly, I was excepting some kind of fixing maintenance today. Not even 2.7.1, but only fix. Clarify of tactical weekly for <55 and DF/DP fix. For me, even only last one, is game breaking. And I don't like waiting another week to normally do those ops Edited by tourviell

Not really. It's certainly not game breaking.

Sorry thats ********, its actually kicks for sure enough not-progress or performance-guilds/raids out of the content. There enough players who can't handle Tyrans with this mechanic in Hardmode or Trollus Raputs or Bronthes before 2.7.

Yes, for sure there some Raidgroups which can handle this, but the rest maybe not.

For example there enough ways where you need to clear Palace HM, maybe for equip or re-equip in the raid-group or something else. Or let it be a new Raid-group which is not so strong in dps/tanks/heals who can't clear with this mechanic so easy, cause equip or something else, this could possible stop long and sorry this is not fair.

Honestly, I was excepting some kind of fixing maintenance today. Not even 2.7.1, but only fix. Clarify of tactical weekly for <55 and DF/DP fix. For me, even only last one, is game breaking. And I don't like waiting another week to normally do those ops

dito....even it would be only the fix for palace/fortress, which was in need much earlier last week or so.

Edited by theLacusar

DP Tyrans should have been fixed by now. It is honestly embarrassing that a nightmare mechanic (presumably) would leak into the game. But it's more embarrassing that it isn't reverted back at this point, causing many guilds that run DP HM to be (essentially) locked out of half the content they sub for.

Sure, on SM the mechanic isn't so terrible. But on HM it's really rough.

Why? Because you think it's funny that bugs are frustrating players? Please explain...because finding humor in other players frustrations isn't funny at all imo.

No, I think he LOL'ed because of the comment that they are locked from 1/2 the content they sub for.

The only possible way 2 operations count as 1/2 of any content is the 55 ONLY content. There is MUCH more to this game than life at 55.

At least that is MY take on the comment.

Obviously, I used hyperbole...lost on many of you, I'm sure.

However, it's really not all that unusual that people literally log on to run ops and only ops. When they are broken, it's a big deal, and it deserves more attention than it's getting.

I as a guild leader am totally PISSED!! I have added 12 new people to my guild in the past few days and we were planning on running them through hard mode. NOW I CAN"T DO THAT. I am going to lose these members if I dont get stuff done! My main groups run nm but I have numerous secondary groups doing hard mode and now they CAN"T DO ANYTHING.

They need to FIX this now! The only place to get gear for these people is hard mode DFDP and sure my main raiders could handle the changes but my new groups CAN NOT. They don't need to run old content for old gear they need HARD MODE DFDP at least fix one of them.

I don't want to lose my non progressive raiders to ESO but right now that is the choice they have.

-concerned guild leader since release

Why? Because you think it's funny that bugs are frustrating players? Please explain...because finding humor in other players frustrations isn't funny at all imo.

I loled because he thinks this bug actually prevents people from completing the instance. It takes a very minor strategy adjustment. If people are not capable of that, maybe they shouldn't be in the Operation in the first place.

Is it annoying? Sure. Is it a bit ridiculous that something like this got past their QA? Yes. But to say it locks people out of content they are paying for is just dumb.

Edited by Icebergy

The problem is the people who NEED to do this level can't. If you find the bugs easy to overcome you should be doing nightmare. The problem is for people who aren't up do nightmare yet.

NiM DP isn't out yet. PS the strategy adjustment is just...to stand still.

NiM DP isn't out yet. PS the strategy adjustment is just...to stand still.

Actually that's not a very good strategy, when you get simplification, just pick the square you want to go away and walk off that one, whatever the last tile you were on before you went to the floor get's the simplification. If you stand still and just drop with the platform you can be cutting the debuff timer really close if it's one of the far tiles you're dropping, with all the lag and latency issues that can leach seconds into you clicking on the holocron to get back up, you end up with people being killed by simplification.

Now the really fun part of course is if the person on the floor gets a short timed inferno while they're coming back up. Nothing like getting a simplification, dropping to the floor only to come up in a ring of inferno from the guy before you. The couple of seconds of latency it takes from you porting up and being in the inferno but not moving yet usually means...crispy critter time.

to make it easier we have one of our Merc DPS spec heals, to help with the extra damage that's going out with folks having to drop to the floor. The DPS check isn't really that hard, especially if you're already in 78s (or 180s, whatever you want to call them now).

Edited by Lekkarion