• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/SIGNED

I would buy this armor 1000% no doubt!

Specially without the backpack.

this!!!! sooo to please even more people make it both with and without the backpack...

o and only use two freakin colors when coloring the armor... the one thing i hate the most is when you guys make a 3rd or 4th color on an armor and make it an ugly color that also takes up a LOT of the armor... the last mando armor you guys released was ruined by this B^(

• 1 month later...

I support this idea whole wholeheartedly, i hope you get this armor. This armor looks great and should be a cartel Pack armor, i think between Common and Rare in order have it a standard guild armor, no offence but it really does look amazing.

Lets Go Havoc Squad!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Now that you even posted this armor on your official Instagram account, be so kind and make it available ingame.....................................please :rak_03:

Oh man, I hope that means what I think it means.

Hopefully when it gets in game, it won't have the Backpack. Tired of getting good looking Trooper armors with backpacks on them

• 2 months later...
Not sure if anyone noticed but all the Guards on CZ-198 are wearing this armor set. So it's in game already, just not for use...yet.

The CZ-198 armor looks nice but it's not that.

And it's obtainable, it's underworld (168) gear dyed something close to light gray/medium orange.

• 3 months later...

Here's a larger version, as the image in the OP is about the size of a postage stamp on my monitor, for some reason.

Bioware, as I mentioned in the Official Cartel Armor Wishlist thread, I'd buy this armor in a heartbeat.

Here's another, larger image, this one's from the "Hope" trailer, and features everyone's favorite Republic Supreme Commander, Jace Malcolm!