Update 2.7 Forged Alliances Story Theories (Contains spoilers) Whats yours?

Darth_Exar

Here is my thought:

Revan is back one way or another (physical or spirit), the Revanites from both sides are building him a huge army to stop the war/force both sides to surrender. The mysterious item is a rakata item that will help them build this huge army.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my thought:

Revan is back one way or another (physical or spirit), the Revanites from both sides are building him a huge army to stop the war/force both sides to surrender. The mysterious item is a rakata item that will help them build this huge army.

Heh. That would be fun. :)

The notion of Revan being back is good - the character deserves a better sendoff than the twisted Emperor's pawn we saw in this game, though if he doesn't die at the end I will be a bit disappointed, he needs to die but die fittingly for his character, not a genocidal nutcase filling the Emperor's plans for immortality.

Star Cabal is possible but I don't like the idea of a massive spoiler becoming a flashpoint.

Emperor is the obvious choice but rather balnd from a writing perspective (though that seems to be a trend with this storyline)

Role of Lana? No idea, kind of excited to find out - she seems a decent character but thusfar lacking in usefulness.

I don't trust Arkous but his knowledge implies the Emperor is involved

1. It's not the Star Cabal. The agent took down that organization and bringing it back somehow would invalidate the whole chapter 3 of the agent story.

2. The shroud will, for the foreseeable future, give us "intercepted updates" to help us establish what's going on in the galaxy, it is almost a certainty the shroud is not involved.

3. It's been heavily hinted it has something to do with Revan and his inevitable return.

4. The Emperor's hand tells us our loyalty to the Emperor will be tempted. This DOES NOT invalidate the Knight's story because Lord Scourge himself tells us that he still feels his presence.

5. The children if the Emperor have been unmasked and scattered. There are survivors but for all intents and purposes the Barsen'thor defeated them.

Conclusion: I feel it's safe to assume that Revan will return with the same goal of stopping the Emperor. For those of us who know the lore, the Emperor wants to consume the galaxy and is more than capable of doing so. This is how the warrior's loyalty will be tested, the warrior will be in the same position as Lord Scourge 300 years ago. I can see Revan uniting all 8 classes together with the purpose of defeating the Emperor once and for all. As for Lana, Theron, Arkous, and the Colonel, they're likely just pawns in this big scheme.

4. The Emperor's hand tells us our loyalty to the Emperor will be tempted. This DOES NOT invalidate the Knight's story because Lord Scourge himself tells us that he still feels his presence.

He doesn't say he feels his presence.

He says that he'll stick around with the Jedi Knight until he is sure that the Emperor has left no more surprises.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

He doesn't say he feels his presence.

He says that he'll stick around with the Jedi Knight until he is sure that the Emperor has left no more surprises.

[/Quote]

If you're dark side Scourge says "I can sense him fading... but he's not gone." If you a goody-two-shoes he says "You haven't killed him. Strike, do it now!!!" Both times the Emperor's essence leaves his body.

If you're dark side Scourge says "I can sense him fading... but he's not gone." If you a goody-two-shoes he says "You haven't killed him. Strike, do it now!!!" Both times the Emperor's essence leaves his body.

The moment I was referring to is already AFTER the final showdown with the Emperor's Voice on the Dark Temple.

Aboard the Valiant, if your Jedi Knight suggests to Satele that Scourge might even become a Jedi someday, he says for you not to count on it and that he'll only stick around to make sure the Emperor has left no more surprises.

Whether he still senses anything or not... He doesn't say.

The moment I was referring to is already AFTER the final showdown with the Emperor's Voice on the Dark Temple.

Aboard the Valiant, if your Jedi Knight suggests to Satele that Scourge might even become a Jedi someday, he says for you not to count on it and that he'll only stick around to make sure the Emperor has left no more surprises.

Whether he still senses anything or not... He doesn't say.

Okay yeah. I war referring to the actual showdown in the temple. Lord Scourge's line made it ambigous but left it open to the Emperor's continued existence.

• 1 month later...
Perhaps Lana is like the first daughter of the emperor, We've had the first son of the emperor, why not the first daughter. Both the first son and the first daughter are responsible for hiding a half of the emperor's children. But the emperor could have hidden Lana as a sort of security measure so that he still had a sense of security that his minions continued to exist

• 1 month later...
Here is my thought:

Hah. Turns out

After playing Manaan, this guy appears right.

It's a story created to make cross faction grouping possible/feasible. Soon the factional barriers will be removed and Imps and Pubs will simply become THE faction.

I hope so! I've been asking for the end of this nonsensical faction system this from the beginning. I've also been asking for:

1. Removal of PVP from all open world areas (limit it to warzones and that kind of thing - I joined a PvE server to PvE and never never never never never PvP --> If I wanted PvP, I'd make a character on a PvP server -- otherwise, why is there even a different type of server??? /stupid)

2. Open space flight (think Jump to Lightspeed from SWG)

3. A preferences option to "disallow flagging for pvp" so that your flag is never set without an "are you sure?" dialog.

4. Better privacy controls for whom I group with (i.e. let me code a white list, or select "only guild members" or "only friendslist members" or both).

5. A way to scale down heroics so I can solo them in reasonable noob gear for the level. I'd expect the reward would be scaled down too, that's fine. But its often very hard to find groups for heroics, even when I open myself up to grouping with people that I'd ordinarily rather not MMO with.

6. A "sent items" tab in email, so I can review what I've sent in the past, and when.