Full Expertise getting 2 shot killed... is this right?

OrionSol

yup. whoever has more lightning sorcs wins. there's nothing like having 4 or 5 all focusing force lightning on you at one time :) you melt in 2 seconds while white barred lol. oh they have roots as well now, plus while 6 of them are sorcs there are still 2 maras so they both leap to you rooting you in place while the 6 sorcs are force lightning'ing you.

you spawn, whitebar melt, spawn, white bare melt, spawn, white bar melt, spawn, white bar melt..... rinse, repeat. enjoy grinding out 15 of those matches to get your weekly done.

yup. whoever has more lightning sorcs wins. there's nothing like having 4 or 5 all focusing force lightning on you at one time :) you melt in 2 seconds while white barred lol. oh they have roots as well now, plus while 6 of them are sorcs there are still 2 maras so they both leap to you rooting you in place while the 6 sorcs are force lightning'ing you.

you spawn, whitebar melt, spawn, white bare melt, spawn, white bar melt, spawn, white bar melt..... rinse, repeat. enjoy grinding out 15 of those matches to get your weekly done.

Yes you should totally be able to survive 8v1

If you're a really long time Sage/Sorc player, you know this is a return to greatness. :)

Well, probably not as long as some. ;) I've been playing since launch, but my sage wasn't my first 50. It was my 3rd or 4th.

As it is now, it is unplayable. Or at least, unenjoyable. But not only range classes are affected, meeles too. There must be something wrong with the bolster for tech / force bonus damage.

lol, played both my mara and assassin, the changes to base damage bolster have made these classes completely LOL - everyone is hitting like truck, not just ranged.

I also thought people were hitting harder than usual. Not sure whether its because some people were more prepared for the new gear or what but it seamed a little off. Luckily I was a sorc so I could h2f.

The new gear is not THAT big of a step up. Conqueror > Obroan was a huge leap by comparison of Obroan > Berserker or whatever it's called.

Now I guess if a lot of people are still in Conq and prepared people have jumped into Obroan then there's a disadvantage somewhere.

The new gear is not THAT big of a step up. Conqueror > Obroan was a huge leap by comparison of Obroan > Berserker or whatever it's called.

Now I guess if a lot of people are still in Conq and prepared people have jumped into Obroan then there's a disadvantage somewhere.

Not to be a dick, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Everyone gets bolstered (Obroan and Berzerker) to the highest PVE gear level.

Which, unfortunately, is a big boost to damage, and not enough to mitigation and health.

So everyone is bursting stupid insane crazy.

I think it's funny exactly how 2.6-2.7 went, as soon as the ops got buffed people ran 4 man groups of them and people whined and whined because they couldnt handle it, same thing will happen with sorcs...just watch, BW devs dont people or at least not where we do, they'll get nerfed (they shouldnt have had their damage buffed, just def buffed, argue with it if you want) just like Conc did..

Coming in 2.8, thundering blast hits for 3k on a crit!

I'm a prepared assasin. Got my full berserker almost min maxed. I have pvp weapons , 2018 expertise , 33k health , 3000 main stat , 2900 endurance, 780 bonus dmg , 72 surge, 23 crit (with buffs and stim, no relic proc). made 10 regulars first day. My observation is i'm hitting %10-20 harder by looking at combat logs. My previous gear was bolstered PVE gear which was better than conq , very close to obroan. I'm dying faster also. It seems like overall damage is increased. Although i can hit big crits i still cant kill anyone with full exp in 2 shots , best i can do is 3 shots if RNG gods are with me and they dont have protection on.

I'm a prepared assasin. Got my full berserker almost min maxed. I have pvp weapons , 2018 expertise , 33k health , 3000 main stat , 2900 endurance, 780 bonus dmg , 72 surge, 23 crit (with buffs and stim, no relic proc). made 10 regulars first day. My observation is i'm hitting %10-20 harder by looking at combat logs. My previous gear was bolstered PVE gear which was better than conq , very close to obroan. I'm dying faster also. It seems like overall damage is increased. Although i can hit big crits i still cant kill anyone with full exp in 2 shots , best i can do is 3 shots if RNG gods are with me and they dont have protection on.

only three? then you clearly need to try harder lol.

I mentioned this to my guild a few weeks ago that the changes to bolster weapons and the increase in gear will break reg warzones a bit due to the minimum increase to health you recieve. Gaining less that 1k health from the new gear will hurt a lot of people.

Even worst for melee, stealthers Kill me almost isntantly. Anyone take 9k+ on me. Bioware never balanced this game, and never will, cos now, next patch to 'fix' game balance will be in, like, six months. This game's screwd