DWBI and Ascension doing HateFul Entity going for Server 1st come watch!!

BeetleGiuse

I love how this thread ultimately became a dick measuring thread. Good luck on hateful, and update the thread when you next pull it. I would very much like to come watch if you are streaming :)

Yeaaaaaa I made this so that people can see a guild going for it on a RP server. instead people have to see who has a bigger ***** when this is just a game. whatever, WTB way to close this thread so people can stop bickering over nonsense

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaaaaaa I made this so that people can see a guild going for it on a RP server. instead people have to see who has a bigger ***** when this is just a game. whatever, WTB way to close this thread so people can stop bickering over nonsense

Don't stop me nowwwww

I'm having such a good time.

I'm having a ball.

Don't stop me nowwwwww

If you wanna have a good time

Just give me a call

Don't stop me nowwwwwwww

Cause I'm having a good time

Don't stop me now

Yes, I'm having a good time.

I don't wanna stop at alllllllllllllllllll.

Don't stop me nowwwww

I'm having such a good time.

I'm having a ball.

Don't stop me nowwwwww

If you wanna have a good time

Just give me a call

Don't stop me nowwwwwwww

Cause I'm having a good time

Don't stop me now

Yes, I'm having a good time.

I don't wanna stop at alllllllllllllllllll.

<---- Yabish?

The biggest is my ERP if you know what I mean. <3 no one here is the best raider there are plenty of guilds who downed these bosses before anyone I dont see the Point just a bunch of kiddos come back to defend their bc title cause they got sick of raiding here. And as for tardemus don't talk to me about lack of content lmfao you don't pvp nor Rp we don't get **** they've bucked our ranked we don't nearly as many maps for pvp as you do Pve and rp is shar this game so ****. You are all pretty rediculous just go play the *********** game.when your community doesn't support your interests like hardcore Pve you leave as you did lmao don't come back and try to talk **** if you miss us baby transfer back but as far as I can see it you are all just being annoying and egotistical lets get back on track here kids dwbi and ascension I look forward to your next stream and gl doa with your run

lulul

Edited by Mevarek
no reason