DWBI and Ascension doing HateFul Entity going for Server 1st come watch!!

BeetleGiuse

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang.... i remember when this was hard... oh, except for that whole thing where we cleared it in one night :/ well good luck

gotta say it was funny listening to the bickering from that flux guy

PRO TIP: you only need one tank

EDIT: Also http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s461/cfrye53/Screenshot_2014-03-31_21_16_52_103978_zpsb213356d.jpg

Just in case you dont know what the mask looks like.

Edited by sithhunter_

Dang.... i remember when this was hard... oh, except for that whole thing where we cleared it in one night :/ well good luck

EDIT: Also http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s461/cfrye53/Screenshot_2014-03-31_21_16_52_103978_zpsb213356d.jpg

haha the ******* thinks he's tough

harbinger so strong please nerf

I miss u nerds :p

Plz, I keep the HM heroes motivated.

Except they don't work on bettering themselves, but attempting to make fail comebacks to defend themselves even though I always state my intention of linking the mask to be trolling from the beginning.

MALLO!!! whats up dude? when are you going to transfer away from these scrubs?

dis is my home. ive been playing less and less of this game. but I enjoy playing every now and then. I even took up some pve just to spice things up :D how's the harbinger?

Plz, I keep the HM heroes motivated.

Except they don't work on bettering themselves, but attempting to make fail comebacks to defend themselves even though I always state my intention of linking the mask to be trolling from the beginning.

it ok honey ily

Pretty awesome, the average quality of player is sooo much better, People who are competing for server first on things are actually able to do it in the first couple weeks, instead of... months and months after the content is released. Def miss our duels in pvp though... lol

Pretty awesome, the average quality of player is sooo much better, People who are competing for server first on things are actually able to do it in the first couple weeks, instead of... months and months after the content is released. Def miss our duels in pvp though... lol

good times :) Maybe ill cya guys around sometime.

So, I know you guys probably see me as a troll, but I want to see someone on the server clear the hateful. So take what I say however you want, but I'm honestly trying to help. Most guilds try to figure out how to determine when the pull is coming(this is a fruitless task, because sometimes the pulls are off due to LOS issues) but the way my guild tanks the hateful, we can plan it so that no one ever gets pulled into a puddle unless they are 15+ meters ahead of the boss. IF you watch this video,
you can see our tank Hachi, taking about 10 steps forward and 5 steps back. This does two things, he pulls the boss so far away from the puddles that when there is a pull, it does not pull into damage; the second part is the hateful pulls people towards his butt, so if you face his back away from the puddles it wont pull in the direction of the puddles. Also, because we now have 78 gear you do not need to place the puddles so close together. Ive seen guilds kill the hateful at about 12 stacks, so assuming that you guys have enough DPS, you wont run into any space issues if you decide to place the puddles farther apart from each other.

Geez... so grumpy, I'm sorry that your server is like a 3rd world country now the good players are gone. :) Just wanted to check in and make sure you guys didn't get too uppity and think you were better than you are :) have a good night.

Ironic.

Harbinger must be delighted to have you.

Edited by Zenithan

Geez... so grumpy, I'm sorry that your server is like a 3rd world country now the good players are gone. :) Just wanted to check in and make sure you guys didn't get too uppity and think you were better than you are :) have a good night.

Aren't you that pos shadow that got carried by dl

How is Walmart training camp lol, being a manager rules!

Bite me nerd:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Will 1v1 you any day and I'll win will bet $100 on it.

I'll even transfer to your server so you don't have to transfer back all butthurt and stuff. Nomsayin.

Edited by Skinnychalk