Nerf Scoundrel

Dustychild

They need their 15% movement speed removed and made to move at the same speed as all other characters.

They need a 6 second cool down on their back hand.

In no way are they characters equal to any other character with a constant 15% movement speed and a instant reset attack. They run back and forth unable to be slowed to normal speed and use their back hand only to just complete over power even the best of tanks. You have given them way to much power over other classes and this needs ended now.

They need their 15% movement speed removed and made to move at the same speed as all other characters.

In no way are they characters equal to any other character with a constant 15% movement speed and a instant reset attack. They run back and forth unable to be slowed to normal speed and use their back hand only to just complete over power even the best of tanks. You have given them way to much power over other classes and this needs ended now.

Go away.

Dusty just give it a rest already, when you don't get your own way immediatly you just go on and on making multiple threads on the same thing.

For example your longspur issue (yeah i know not tech a part of the constant class threads but can't be bothered listing dates and titles of all the threads you have made, there are two from the last 24 hours alone)

Longspur Sportster still not unlocked 03.14.2014

How about fixing the longspur sportster. 03.13.2014

Longspur Sporster level 10 unlock being being able to be claimed at level 10 03.13.2014

Fyi the answer to that one, the purchase you make comes with the speeder piloting unlock, collections ones do not. Was three threads about the same thing in 24 hours really needed, you couldn't just update your first one with the stuff you put in the rest?

Onto the main thing, your constant ask for nerfs and complaining about sage/sorc being underpowered for pvp. First off class balancing changes happen in all mmo's, deal with it. You adjust your play style accordingly as class changes are made.

I have a sage, and i have no problem in pvp, i can kill classes amongst those you listed as being too overpowered against sorc/sage, and i ain't nothing special in pvp. In fact when it comes to pvp i am a casual since i pve more, so it makes me wonder how a casual can pvp a sage fine yet you keep complaining about them being weak.

Again on the other classes being Op. I have:

55 Ia Operative (stealth)

55 Jedi Consular Sage (Ranged)

40 Bh Mercenary (Ranged)

37 Trooper Commando (Ranged)

34 Sith warrior Marauder (Melee)

The other three classes av level 10 just done with starter planet.

So sufficed to say i have experience in different kinds of classes, and each is more than capable of beating others, you just have to learn the other classes so you know how their ability's operate, so that you can learn to counter them. These threads you keep making are a pointless waste of time.

The only good thing in these threads is the fact that i find it amusing reading the latest 'i am claiming this is for balance but it is really cause i want my class to be over powered' posts you make.

Or you could stop KB turning.

(yeah i know not tech a part of the constant class threads but can't be bothered listing dates and titles of all the threads you have made, there are two from the last 24 hours alone)

I started compiling a list in one of their other threads, they don't even change the title half the time.

"Nerf all melee to equal range."

"Stealth classes to powerful"

"Agent nerf needed."

"Nerf all Melee DPS"

"Do something about the all stealth classes."

"Do something about sage sorc weekness in pvp."

"Unnerf my sage and sorc!!!!!!"

"Restore stun back to Project and Shock."

"Add stun back to Shock and Project"

"Put stun back on sorcerrers and sages attacks."

"I have changed my mind. No Nerfs please."

I wish the Devs would just delete their threads as soon as they show up. NERF DUSTYCHILD!!!

Edited by Lugosi

Lol.

Nope.

I started compiling a list in one of their other threads, they don't even change the title half the time.

"Nerf all melee to equal range."

"Stealth classes to powerful"

"Agent nerf needed."

"Nerf all Melee DPS"

"Do something about the all stealth classes."

"Do something about sage sorc weekness in pvp."

"Add stun back to Shock and Project"

"Put stun back on sorcerrers and sages attacks."

"I have changed my mind. No Nerfs please."

I wish the Devs would just delete their threads as soon as they show up. NERF DUSTYCHILD!!!

^This!