What is the most powerful force user ever existed?

Drew's intentions are irrelevant, as are his inabilities to actually write a novel.

Game mechanics, non canon, and his cockyness has nothing to do with this ;p

The book is canon. But whatever.

He chucked space rocks, it happened. And the game told you that not him.

But anyway I await your argument that will surely blow me away.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He chucked space rocks in a game that is canon i.e. it is canon that he chucked space rocks.

Yeah, I totally know that. What I'm saying is that the event is highly circumstantial. Kinda like Operations, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I totally know that. What I'm saying is that the event is highly circumstantial. Kinda like Operations, if you know what I mean.
Yeah what I'm saying is that we have to accept that Revan is capable of lifting multiple asteroids and launching them at high speeds. No I doubt we launched the however many dozen he did like they were being fired off a railgun, game mechanics often give coloured interpretations of things, but the event happened either way.

But anyway, we'll leave that discussion for when and where its relevant.

Yes it is and all interpretations of the novel are equally valid regardless of author intent.
I understand this, but I am merely concerned that in a thread which is designed to be as close to "canon" as possible, attempting to subvert authorial intentions however flawed may be is a dangerous path to go down.

But anyway, I personally think a concerted effort has been made to make Revan more powerful than the Exile and they have given him very impressive feats, which I feel outstrips the Exile's. But I'm willing to have the debate.

This whole father,daughter,son and Abeloth shenanigans stinks of fantasy genre and fairy tales.bs

I swear some parts of Star Wars are so crappy that sometimes i wonder how can i be a fan.It's Bioware's fault.

Edited by Kaedusz

This whole father,daughter,son and Abeloth shenanigans stinks of fantasy genre and fairy tales.bs

I swear some parts of Star Wars are so crappy that sometimes i wonder how can i be a fan.It's Bioware's fault.

Star Wars is a fantasy fairy tale, LOL.

And BioWare have nothing to do with the Ones, double LOL.

And BioWare have nothing to do with the Ones, double LOL.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/genius-meme.jpg

i said it's Bioware's fault i am SW fan.I know... you must be confused...

Doesn't matter what genre is Star Wars.Point is the Father,Son, etc stuff, stinks of fantasy genre and fairy tales in a bad way.It's just crappy material.

Edited by Kaedusz

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/genius-meme.jpg

i said it's Bioware's fault i am SW fan.I know... you must be confused...

Doesn't matter what genre is Star Wars.Point is the Father,Son, etc stuff, stinks of fantasy genre and fairy tales in a bad way.It's just crappy material.

OK then, your use of punctuation is indeed confusing.

In your opinion.

OK then, your use of punctuation is indeed confusing.

In your opinion.

To hell with punctuation. Because of our interaction until now you should have known that there is no way i would say that Bioware invented the Son and the others.come on...

To hell with punctuation. Because of our interaction until now you should have known that there is no way i would say that Bioware invented the Son and the others.come on...

I thought that too, in our defense most of the Bioware haters have nothing to do with logic and reason.