What is the most powerful force user ever existed?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you say lol.

I love how nobody bothers to voice their opinions on the provided thread...

I guess your convictions aren't quite that strong?

Well, if you'd do this promised analysis that thread might restart :p

Besides, we all agreed that Meetra > Surik (At least, most of us) and you decided Nah Revan, 'cuz reasons.

Well, if you'd do this promised analysis that thread might restart :p

Besides, we all agreed that Meetra > Surik (At least, most of us) and you decided Nah Revan, 'cuz reasons.

Yeah I don't ever recall "us all agreeing that Meetra > Revan." Must have missed that discussion.

I think what we do know however is that as far as theory crafting may take us we know that it simply is not true. The Revan novel quite firmly established that Revan is superior to Meetra and future works have and will reflect that.

Which is why the discussion have never been properly debated.

Edited by Beniboybling

Yeah I don't ever recall "us all agreeing that Meetra > Revan." Must have missed that discussion.

I think what we do know however is that as far as theory crafting may take us we know that it simply is not true. The Revan novel quite firmly established that Revan is superior to Meetra and future works have and will reflect that.

Which is why the discussion have never been properly debated.

We discussed it. And you refused to believe it. Even though multiple sources contradict "revan"

F*** Derpashyn.

But in the words of Padmè amidala "Oh, I forgot, you actually admire the man"

We discussed it. And you refused to believe it. Even though multiple sources contradict "revan"

F*** Derpashyn.

But in the words of Padmè amidala "Oh, I forgot, you actually admire the man"

OK, and this happened when exactly? Perhaps in

The REAL Most Powerful Series is a series of canon-respecting threads. So I'm afraid we cannot do that.

I'm confused, aren't you supposed to like Revan?... yeah, yeah it says is write here, in your file. "Likes Revan."

The REAL Most Powerful Series is a series of canon-respecting threads. So I'm afraid we cannot do that.

I'm confused, aren't you supposed to like Revan?... yeah, yeah it says is write here, in your file. "Likes Revan."

Ok, I know that "write" thing was a typo, but it ended up way funnier.

Oh, and because I'm supposed to like Revan I have to make him better than surik? Mmk, makes sense.

Though if you want more examples, Plageuis vs the Emperor...

He has files on us. What's in mine? Is there a psychological profile in there, too? No, wait, it's restricted, isn't it?

Ok, I know that "write" thing was a typo, but it ended up way funnier.

Oh, and because I'm supposed to like Revan I have to make him better than surik? Mmk, makes sense.

Though if you want more examples, Plageuis vs the Emperor...

I'm referring to you seemingly taking issue with me liking Revan (my apologies), when you claim to like him yourself.

Not that I actually "admire" fictional characters, but I got the gist.

Anyway the point was that I don't recall a significant discussion regarding Revan vs Meetra ever actually happening and that the Revan novel quite clearly makes up Revan to be superior, and theory crafting can't change that.

Its not a question of biased, just fact, and I assumed that is why no one ever brought it up.

That argument was put on the table in the Revisted thread, after being briefly derailed by Legend standalone arguments about Plagueis reputation and being a member of the Banite Sith (not abilities and therefore irrelevant) were made, his superior combat abilities were brought up (largely irrelevant) and yeah.

If folks are ready for a more substantial debate on that front then I'm all ears. Same with Revan vs Meetra as well. But to make a decision on lack luster argument like that, well that would just be giving in to plain biased.

Edited by Beniboybling

Perhaps, but it was pretty blatantly obvious to me :p

Then again, I do love that book :L

Well, yeah, but there isn't enough proof yet. Then again, their going to make Vitiate super-put-Sidious-to-shame-powerful eventually. You just know they will.

But, yes, Darth Plagueis (both the novel and the person) is awesome!

I'm referring to you seemingly taking issue with me liking Revan (my apologies), when you claim to like him yourself.

Not that I actually "admire" fictional characters, but I got the gist.

Anyway the point was that I don't recall a significant discussion regarding Revan vs Meetra ever actually happening and that the Revan novel quite clearly makes up Revan to be superior, and theory crafting can't change that.

Its not a question of biased, just fact, and I assumed that is why no one ever brought it up.

I'll make an argument for it then.

And I meant you admire Karpyshyn, and that disgrace of a Novel :p

The Revan novel makes no comparison, and any possible hints are easily explained with knowledge of Dromund Kaas, but yes. I shall make another argument...

The Revan novel makes no comparison, and any possible hints are easily explained with knowledge of Dromund Kaas, but yes. I shall make another argument...

Can't yet, because we're still waiting on my inevitable triumph in the current article.

Lol, OK then.

But we know that what Drew was intending to do was establish Revan's superiority over Meetra. And then they made him draw on both sides of the Force, and chuck giant space rocks around while subtitles reminded you that he was "more powerful than any Jedi blah blah blah!" I'm sorry, but its over. :p

Lol, OK then.

But we know that what Drew was intending to do was establish Revan's superiority over Meetra. And then they made him draw on both sides of the Force, and chuck giant space rocks around while subtitles reminded you that he was "more powerful than any Jedi blah blah blah!" I'm sorry, but its over. :p

We all know why he would do such a thing. Still, we need Traya to get in there and 'interrogate' him.

Lol, OK then.

Drew's intentions are irrelevant, as are his inabilities to actually write a novel.

Game mechanics, non canon, and his cockyness has nothing to do with this ;p