Where did solo ranked go?

stockwizzle

I like going against Ascendancy if I have other good pubs/imps on my team..And they queue group a lot so I don't think it is because of them. It's more of so many people sucked total ***** and realized they won't get the mount so they stopped..Sad :( Could be true though lol. :p

A typical case of grass is greener and the sky is falling.

Both sides have this problem now as the initial rush of players seeking the 1500 rating has died off.

Their have been times I have faced the same 4 republic players for 8 games in a row, some of them exploiting hybrid healer builds.

Solo ranked can absolutely make your day very frustrating and yes you will probably get a bunch of the same guild or players queuing at the same time.

Players in general do not like losing. If they lose they will stop playing or revert to tactics to maximize their chances to win. Do not blame people for queue syncing when its obvious both sides are doing this and worse. The matchmaking system is also probably taking part in this problem because as far as I can determine it is going to match you with people around your current rating and if it happens to be the same 4-5 players then that is who you will be playing.

If you wanted to since the queue pops are so low try and organize a time for people to queue up I plan to this weekend I will also try to get guildies to as well.

woah woah woah, gone for a few days and look what happens.

So let me get this straight....you are calling out imps?

A) I've never seen your toon before, who are you? Insignificant yes.

B) Not accusing of que syncing here, but I saw Goof/My ninjas all together so many times in those first 4 or so days.

C) The amount of crap PvErs I get stuck with in this ranked burst has been terrible hence putting me off doing anymore since I solo que. I have 1 toon with a somewhat good rating, 4 others are terrible.

This ranked has brought out the worst in a lot of guilds/people.