Less QQ more Pew Pew !!!!

Phatsac

Yo,

I heard the cool thing to do now is to come on the forums and complain.

my complaint is that there is too much complaining.

Stop Crying and start shooting.

you aren't gonna get any better whining on the forums.

No ship is OP

some players are.

Get good.

Snoogins.

Until BioWare gets cross server queing or gets match making working properly your going to have people that complain about GSF. Sorry but how does one get better if your being farmed 1000 to 50 in domination or 50 to 5 team death match if its obvious teams vs pugs or guys that have been around since beta vs new players. Telling people to put up with it and get better isn't working and while player skill does decide alot of the match, upgrades and teams do make a difference. Personally I am getting frustrated losing 80% of the time because I solo que and because I solo que matchs take 20 minutes or more between pops, going from loss to loss drains people from wanting to play.

Player skill matters more than anything. Upgrades may boost your capabilities, but having the knowledge of how to fly, where to shoot, and how to effectively avoid direct hits is the most major component to success against failure and starfighter. Instead of people trying to upgrade one component at a time, put 1 or 2 upgrades per set and you will fly loads better at an extremely affordable cost.

I have to say that Bombers are a bit OP, I'm not a complainer, I'm typically on here telling folks not to, but in this case I have to say that the ability to plant 4 probes/mines then have 2 GS's in over watch then watch 6 ships race to their death... Great strategy guys, I applaud your tactics. However I have noticed a SHARP decline in GSF matches and actual dog fighting since the bombers were released.

I have 2 bombers and have noticed that with minimal upgrades they are pretty darn powerful. I've also I've also noted MANY more pilots rolling Gunships now that Bombers are so prevalent. I played 20 matches last night and ran into about a dozen different people on strike fighters of scouts... Way to many people are rolling bombers and gunships now...

Yo,

I heard the cool thing to do now is to come on the forums and complain.

my complaint is that there is too much complaining.

Stop Crying and start shooting.

you aren't gonna get any better whining on the forums.

No ship is OP

some players are.

Get good.

Snoogins.

WRONG! I complained about something totally different yesterday and then went in and kicked *** in GSF (for at least 1 round)...so don't be telling me that complaining don't work. ;)

Until BioWare gets cross server queing or gets match making working properly your going to have people that complain about GSF. Sorry but how does one get better if your being farmed 1000 to 50 in domination or 50 to 5 team death match if its obvious teams vs pugs or guys that have been around since beta vs new players. Telling people to put up with it and get better isn't working and while player skill does decide alot of the match, upgrades and teams do make a difference. Personally I am getting frustrated losing 80% of the time because I solo que and because I solo que matchs take 20 minutes or more between pops, going from loss to loss drains people from wanting to play.

This.........and I just re-subbed to try this out...wish I hadn't bothered spending the money now tbh :(