Petition to keep the Rancor exclusive to PVP.

Arkillon

There was a 0% chance they would develop a mount like this and give it to so few players. It's just like the dragons in wow, the PvP and high end pve models will look better, but I don't think there was ever any doubt plain non-armored ones would be made available for $$$

there was a 0% chance they would develop a mount like this and give it to so few players. It's just like the dragons in wow, the pvp and high end pve models will look better, but i don't think there was ever any doubt plain non-armored ones would be made available for $$$

just sign omg

No one but decent PvP players can sport the black Girradda rancor. That's enough for me. Partly because I'll be getting the Grob one as well, but in 4 months, they'll have some new mount that makes the rancors not worth sporting anyways. If there was anything to complain about, it'd be that the rating required for the PvP rancor isn't high enough.

Bioware is going to make money off selling the silly basic Rancors to all the nubbins by putting them in crates. How else are they going to make money when the rest of us keep cancelling our subs?

If my rancor can fit in a crate, I don't want him :p Unless if it's a dreadtooth sized crate... then it's ok.

I fail to see why anything should be for PVP or PVE only. Everyone deserves to get things in the game in different ways. Like the Taun Taun mount for Oricon story quest. Nothing wrong with a different kind of Rancor mount being available for a PVE questline or Cartel.

People that feel they are "special" in a video game and want to show off in it make no sense to me. I can't stand egomaniacs, competitive types, and elitists. Most are rude and only insult everyone acting like they are superior.

I have earned hard things in the game sure, but I don't care if someone else earns it a different or even easier way. It doesn't effect my life or my game. I really don't care. As long as people aren't cheating with exploits and hacks, I really don't care what someone else does in their game or how they earned things.

Not signed.

Edited by DarthVengeant

I answered no to a few of those, but and I will Q for Sol Ranked anyway. I Q'd two days ago and got above 1200 in just two games and 30 medals.

Games are played for fun. If it bothers you that much, get a priority adjustment. I'll Q if I please.

Thanx.

If you are this clueless, I doubt you'll ever get any of the mounts that don't involve Cartel purchases. Hell if you can't figure out how to eclipse 1mil, I doubt you can even afford those ones. You've posted in 3 threads where you have nothing but negative, crap comments about how you only want to play the game your way and everything should be tailored around you. I suggest you take your own advice and stay out of other people's business, because no one cares what your opinion is.

If you are this clueless, I doubt you'll ever get any of the mounts that don't involve Cartel purchases. Hell if you can't figure out how to eclipse 1mil, I doubt you can even afford those ones. You've posted in 3 threads where you have nothing but negative, crap comments about how you only want to play the game your way and everything should be tailored around you. I suggest you take your own advice and stay out of other people's business, because no one cares what your opinion is.

I have alot of mounts and "earned" alot of them. Whats your point? Your jumping to conclusions based on nothing.

Ive said nothing negative. I stated my OPINION, which since you don't agree with would be negative somehow. Have I said your comments are "crap" because I don't agree with them? No.

So, MY opinion means nothing but everyone else's does somehow? Yeah, that's real mature there. Real tolerant.

I am not the person insulting and trolling everything I say, THAT is negative.

I am not in other peoples business, I simply point out that these opportunities should be giving to OTHER people other ways. This is a forum for discussion after all. Someone said to make Rancon PVP exclusive, and I disagree with that. Other posts in other threads are irrelevant to this.

But, one thing is abundantly clear. All people can do is find something to insult and bash people, make fun of them, mock them, instead of just accepting another point of view and saying you disagree. Period. No decent conversations, just hogwash.

Im done even trying.

I suggest you read this : Click to read

Edited by DarthVengeant

Man, remember that time when we got a reskinned Avalanche Tank, or that time when we received a reskinned floating hutt barge as a Huttball reward? Even better, remember that time when we got a reskinned Helix Hyperpod for our efforts in Ancient Hypergates...

If PVE'ers want a rancor (Which is completely fair), then please give PVP'er mounts/pets that are EXCLUSIVE to PVE.

I have alot of mounts and "earned" alot of them. Whats your point? Your jumping to conclusions based on nothing.

Ive said nothing negative. I stated my OPINION, which since you don't agree with would be negative somehow. Have I said your comments are "crap" because I don't agree with them? No.

So, MY opinion means nothing but everyone else's does somehow? Yeah, that's real mature there. Real tolerant.

I am not the person insulting and trolling everything I say, THAT is negative.

I am not in other peoples business, I simply point out that these opportunities should be giving to OTHER people other ways. This is a forum for discussion after all. Someone said to make Rancon PVP exclusive, and I disagree with that. Other posts in other threads are irrelevant to this.

But, one thing is abundantly clear. All people can do is find something to insult and bash people, make fun of them, mock them, instead of just accepting another point of view and saying you disagree. Period. No decent conversations, just hogwash.

Im done even trying.

I suggest you read this : Click to read

Your opinion means nothing when you say things completely counterproductive to your arguments. Case in point, taking 2 matches to get above 1200 rating means you did really, really poorly in your prelims and thus really don't have a place talking about how a thread dedicated to making ranked PvP better is stupid. Case in point two, you saying that we, the holders of a commodity, should cater to you just because you're poor and it suits you rather than charge what we feel is an acceptable price for us to reenter a fight we don't particularly want to in order to get you said commodity. Case in point three, you're here talking about a mount you won't get, comparing it to a mount you won't get, so where do you think you have any place talking about it? Your opinion doesn't matter because you've shown you are an idiot.

And finally, I'm a jerk in real life the same as I am in game. I blame deep seeded childhood issues. Hashtag notmyfaultblamesociety.

I fail to see why anything should be for PVP or PVE only. Everyone deserves to get things in the game in different ways. Like the Taun Taun mount for Oricon story quest. Nothing wrong with a different kind of Rancor mount being available for a PVE questline or Cartel.

People that feel they are "special" in a video game and want to show off in it make no sense to me. I can't stand egomaniacs, competitive types, and elitists. Most are rude and only insult everyone acting like they are superior.

I have earned hard things in the game sure, but I don't care if someone else earns it a different or even easier way. It doesn't effect my life or my game. I really don't care. As long as people aren't cheating with exploits and hacks, I really don't care what someone else does in their game or how they earned things.

Not signed.

^^^THIS! :cool:

As soon as I saw the rancor mount, I knew it was going in the cartel market. I would love for it to be exclusive for PvP, but I also know bioware likes money.

Hopefully they make the cartel market one unique enough that it can easily be distinguished from the PvP. Make it have a baby bib, or a dunce cap. Better yet, have the rancor carry the player in its arms like it is whisking the player off to a night of hot and heavy rancor love. Now I wish I had a rancor.

Edited by lazorgunpewpew