State of PVP - republic...

NightBOI

So out of curiosity I went on the leaderboards and checked how the balance is between rep/imp on our server. ROFL. Out of the first 50 maras/sents there were a total of 4 (!!!) sentinel. Starting from position 27. I mean comeon... this is getting out of hand, It was always like 60/40 but then good rep players went on the imp side and now its a pain in the *** to play soloranked as a rep player. How many players will get mount from the rep fleet, 20-30 max? At least based on their soloranked tier but I gues group ranked is not better either, maybe Galactics and Ad Vic improves it a little, nothing else...

yer i kinda wanted to give it a shot again for the vanity crap for my sentinel (not bothered since pre season, solo queue is kinda frustrating, too much rng and i only really find it fun when its proper setup vs proper setup) but then i saw leader-boards and its really putting me off doing that.. Pre season wasn't so bad but it seems like since then most players have rerolled imp to solo queue lmao..

A movement needs to be made :p

Edited by AngusFTW

Yep, at start it was nice, but I remember my last few games - people getting in with gear I wouldnt give to my companions, people whom I never seen do any kind of pvp etc etc. Was checking leaderboard last night - just imp side. All rep players either reroled or stoped pvping :confused:

I'm seem to staying at at 50/50 w/l exactly rep solo queue which started me under 1200... this may take a while.. hmmm things may have got worse since pre season.

I'm hoping more people queue up repside especially good healers and tanks since those kinda games are far more interesting/fun then 4dps fests.

Edited by AngusFTW

I'm seem to staying at at 50/50 w/l exactly rep solo queue which started me under 1200... this may take a while.. hmmm things may have got worse since pre season.

I'm hoping more people queue up repside especially good healers and tanks since those kinda games are far more interesting/fun then 4dps fests.

At least those games are over fast. Can't complain tho, somehow I managed 1509 so I have the rancor now :D