Ranked Arena Queues "poppin" again

ogtrice

It was good to see Ranked Queues popping today. Maybe jung ma isn't dead after all...

Give it some time. I for example am new to this server and (ranked) PVP. If Bioware would put more "carrots" like the Rancor mount in front of people, as reward for (ranked) PVP'ing, more people would try PVP and become good enough one day to even try ranked PVP. :)

It was good to see Ranked Queues popping today. Maybe jung ma isn't dead after all...

Simply because ranks don't pop does not = servers being 'dead'. Jeesh. It is small. Give PvPers incentive and they'll queue. The Rancor is just that. Incentive.

Edited by Luniara

Yeah was good to get in quite a few matches yesterday, and the best part was playing against different teams with almost every queue, just nice to not have to play the same team over and over again to no end. Let us hope this keeps up for a month so we can finish off season one with a BANG!

Well, I've lost six times in a row so far today. I think someone must have slipped me a narcotic for the day and a half I honestly believed a Sage healer could get 1500+ rating. I can't outheal stupidity or PvE gear forever. Edited by Zekiirah

Well, I've lost six times in a row so far today. I think someone must have slipped me a narcotic for the day and a half I honestly believed a Sage healer could get 1500+ rating. I can't outheal stupidity or PvE gear forever.

I had like 9 wins in a row. 1200 Rating. Made me overconfident, thought I could just keep queuing, and did not stop queuing even after a huge loss streak to cut my losses.

Now I'm sitting at 950 Rating. :3

~feels like a noob~

CherubiKnighT here. Was at 1200 but since I have lost about every other match when JCD isn't on. Even then when I have him some people decide to que with PVE gear or just no gear at all. Now I have a 900. LOLOL

CherubiKnighT here. Was at 1200 but since I have lost about every other match when JCD isn't on. Even then when I have him some people decide to que with PVE gear or just no gear at all. Now I have a 900. LOLOL

QFT.

To those PvE Heroes... I'm sure everyone is impressed by your PvE gear achievements, ranked PvP however is not the place to show it off. :cool: