Class Representatives Returning!

EricMusco

The mando/merc changes already happened with 2.6. You may well feel they are inadequate, but that is not unique to your class. Sorcs that want to heal in PVP feel the same way as Bioware seems more interested in buffing our hybrid specs(!!!) than actually fixing our talent trees to make full 36-point builds viable in competitive play.

Just because we got some small QoL changes in the previous patch does not mean we can't get any changes in this upcoming one. Your logic is flawed.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mando/merc changes already happened with 2.6. You may well feel they are inadequate, but that is not unique to your class. Sorcs that want to heal in PVP feel the same way as Bioware seems more interested in buffing our hybrid specs(!!!) than actually fixing our talent trees to make full 36-point builds viable in competitive play.

How many classes had changes in 2.6 that are getting changes in 2.7? :confused:

Use your brain.

How many classes had changes in 2.6 that are getting changes in 2.7? :confused:

Use your brain.

I think you (and the poster above you) missed my point...misery loves company. :cool:

(Though I did tunnel vision my class by spec when considering 2.6, as corruption sorcs were left unchanged--I think that's what led to Illogical Thought Processes.)

I think you (and the poster above you) missed my point...misery loves company. :cool:

(Though I did tunnel vision my class by spec when considering 2.6, as corruption sorcs were left unchanged--I think that's what led to Illogical Thought Processes.)

No, your point was that Mando/Merc saw changes last patch, why should we expect more changes this patch?

Which is illogical given how many classes are seeing changes in back-to-back patches.

Unless you meant something totally different, in which case why did you write what you did?