Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

OK, here's my trivia. Name three of the Force powers that Quinlan Vos used when being pursued by Clone Troopers on Kashyyyk, and how he used them.

From memory:

Healing meditation to heal his wounds

Force Sense that Yoda taught him to sense the Clone using the rain

Saber throw to kill said clone...

Always thought that scene was hard to decipher, so if it wasn't Saber Throw, does Force Leaping to commander Faie (almost Killing them both) count?

From memory:

Healing meditation to heal his wounds

Force Sense that Yoda taught him to sense the Clone using the rain

Saber throw to kill said clone...

Always thought that scene was hard to decipher, so if it wasn't Saber Throw, does Force Leaping to commander Faie (almost Killing them both) count?

He doesn't use Saber Throw to kill that clone, but I suppose Force Leap can count.

He also uses Force Push, Beast Trick, Saber Throw (just after using Beast Trick), and Plant Surge.

He doesn't use Saber Throw to kill that clone, but I suppose Force Leap can count.

He also uses Force Push, Beast Trick, Saber Throw (just after using Beast Trick), and Plant Surge.

Beast trick one was funny, the comical moment where you see the clones legs sticking out his mouth :p

I always assumed it was saber throw, the clone was in a lake, Vos in the jungle, and he executed the clone in a split second...

Hmm, my question shall arrive shortly.

Beast trick one was funny, the comical moment where you see the clones legs sticking out his mouth :p

I always assumed it was saber throw, the clone was in a lake, Vos in the jungle, and he executed the clone in a split second...

Hmm, my question shall arrive shortly.

Hm, it doesn't look like Saber Throw to me.

Edit: I've always like Vos' character. The Kashyyyk trials he went through were great for his character. Not to mention the stuff on Saleucami he went through! :p

Edited by Aurbere

Hm, it doesn't look like Saber Throw to me.

Which of Meetra Suriks crew members would Mical not be able to list and why? And why wouldn't this person let him?

Edit: Easy one, I know, but couldn't think of anything and prefer answering to asking :D

Edited by Selenial

Because she was messing with his mind, I think.

I'm going off of what I've heard because I've never had Mical as a companion.

Too vagus me thinks...

You'd probably find It on YouTube, though the reasoning behind it would need you to know the character well.

You missed the edit, why? Yes I know it's easy, like I said, I like answering Q's
Oh pick me, pick me! :D

He could list her because Kreia hid her presence from him through the Force, likely concealing her actual presence and Force presence. As for why she did that, I think its because Mical knew who she really was, and what she was planning, planned or something. I can't say much more than that, its unclear if he knew she was a Sith or a Jedi, or both...

EDIT: I'm just thinking that their are probably ten different answers to this questions, and ten more questions that off shoot from them. Which is why I couldn't think of a question about Kreia, there are no answers! :p

Edited by Beniboybling

Oh pick me, pick me! :D

He could list her because Kreia hid her presence from him through the Force, likely concealing her actual presence and Force presence. As for why she did that, I think its because Mical knew who she really was, and what she was planning, planned or something. I can't say much more than that, its unclear if he knew she was a Sith or a Jedi, or both...

Dont think anyone's getting any closer...

Yes, she concealed herself the entire time.

Reason why? He knew Arren Kae, AKA, Kreia. He thought she died in the Mandalorian wars. He also knew that everyone who did not die in the Mandalorian Wars became Sith, bar Surik...

He was also a Republic Spy, and giving that information to the Republic could have ruined Traya....

So yeh, your turn :p

Dont think anyone's getting any closer...

Yes, she concealed herself the entire time.

Reason why? He knew Arren Kae, AKA, Kreia. He thought she died in the Mandalorian wars. He also knew that everyone who did not die in the Mandalorian Wars became Sith, bar Surik...

He was also a Republic Spy, and giving that information to the Republic could have ruined Traya....

So yeh, your turn :p

Yay! OK I have a question:

What are the Latin origins of the Sith Emperor's names i.e. Tenebrae and Vitiate?

Edited by Beniboybling

I did Latin XD

Tenebrae Is Darkness, I THINK Vitiate is past tense of fault? Though that doesnt make much sense

Oooh a scholar! :p

And yeah your about right on the first one, not the second one though.

Its actually a word still used in the English language. For example the X was vitiated. Its quite clever actually.

EDIT: Bonus question! From what word does "Nathema" come from?

Edited by Beniboybling

Its actually a word still used in the English language. For example the X was vitiated. Its quite clever actually.

Darkness, Spoil, Anathema.

Yes but you said Latin, and Vitium is to fault :p

And that transferred to Vitiare to Injur, and then to Vitiate :p

Yes, I googled it after you said I was wrong :p