Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

funnily enough the idea that it is a relative of yours makes me think the possibilities of a mistake being made to be greater. Not that they lied to you or that you are intentionally trying to fool us just the memory of the events are mistaken some how, but i am sure when you reveal who it is it will shut me up proper :D.

There is no mistake, just because you can't figure it out doesn't mean I'm somehow wrong, the person in question is quite famous(as far as Sci-Fi goes) for the portrayal of a character in one of them and has done VA and played characters in the other 3 franchises.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no mistake, just because you can't figure it out doesn't mean I'm somehow wrong, the person in question is quite famous(as far as Sci-Fi goes) for the portrayal of a character in one of them and has done VA and played characters in the other 3 franchises.

Like i said when you reveal you will likely shut me up proper. :D

Agreed, I too would like to try my hand at the Kaggath, and i am 100% sure this is wrong, but just so i am SOMEWHAT on-topic, Shelagh Fraser, Keira Knightley, Ashley Ecksteinor, or Pernilla August? I haven't watched much of Star Trek, or sadly any of Battle Star, so random guesses away! Edited by Silenceo

Agreed, I too would like to try my hand at the Kaggath, and i am 100% sure this is wrong, but just so i am SOMEWHAT on-topic, Shelagh Fraser, Keira Knightley, Ashley Ecksteinor, or Pernilla August? I haven't watched much of Star Trek, or sadly any of Battle Star, so random guesses away!

I dont think any of them were in Battlestar gallactica 2004 series.

Let's make this kind of difficult and not just throw out random names associated with one of the franchises, surely someone here is a big enough sci-fi geek to get this, if not, I shall give a hint.

Well, would you know it if you weren't related to them?

Personally, I don't watch those other franchises, so I have no Idea

Well tell us the projects, and cut out the non-Star Wars material.

That would make it harder than before and kill the question, so no thanks, you didn't write the rules Beni.

This involves Star Wars, none of the rules stated that it can't include anything else.

Edited by LadyKulvax

That would make it harder than before and kill the question, so no thanks, you didn't write the rules Beni.

This involves Star Wars, none of the rules stated that it can't include anything else.

Well, actually:

This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

If someone with no knowledge of non-Star Wars material can't answer the question - its hardly Star Wars trivia. But the proof is in the pudding, I don't think anyone knows the answer to your question. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

Well, actually:

This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

If someone with no knowledge of non-Star Wars material can't answer the question - its hardly Star Wars trivia. But the proof is in the pudding, I don't think anyone knows the answer to your question. :p

Regardless it contains Star Wars, just like any of those Trek vs Wars threads, etc... just because people can't immediately figure it out doesn't mean I should butcher it, a far easier solution would be to do the following:

Said person has appeared only once in Stargate.

See? it's called a hint, which makes the question easier.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Regardless it contains Star Wars, just like any of those Trek vs Wars threads, etc... just because people can't immediately figure it out doesn't mean I should butcher it, a far easier solution would be to do the following:

Said person has appeared only once in Stargate.

See? it's called a hint, which makes the question easier.

I only see Star Wars in the title of this thread.

If anyone on this forum had any knowledge of Stargate/Star Trek etc. I might be willingly to give it to you there. But nobody seems to. So I guess I'll just wait for the next question...

P.S. Those thread actually belong in Off-Topic I think.

Edited by Beniboybling

I only see Star Wars in the title of this thread.

If anyone on this forum had any knowledge of Stargate/Star Trek etc. I might be willingly to give it to you there. But nobody seems to. So I guess I'll just wait for the next question...

I am sorry that you don't like the question Beni, but I am certainly surprised by the complete lack of Sci-Fi experience being shown here myself.

Oh and both Tune and Aurbere have gotten very close themselves.

Edited by LadyKulvax

I am sorry that you don't like the question Beni, but I am certainly surprised by the complete lack of Sci-Fi experience being shown here myself.

Oh and both Tune and Aurbere have gotten very close themselves.

I'm pretty sure at this point Tune and Aurbere are guessing, as for me I prefer fantasy.

I'm pretty sure at this point Tune and Aurbere are guessing, as for me I prefer fantasy.

You're embarrassing yourself old man, go start the Kaggath :p

Jokes, but seriously... go.

On Topic: I'm really stumped here, seems to be a Man, I had a few guesses but all of them have been missing one of those shows off their Resume, so I guess I'll have to wait and see....

Based on the hints provided, we're looking for a male, correct?

I will neither confirm nor deny this, though if it gets to the point that people are completely stumped, then I will confirm said person's gender.

But the main hints so far is that said person is a main character on one of the shows, was close to Sam Witwer as a character on one of them and has only appeared in Stargate once.

I will neither confirm nor deny this, though if it gets to the point that people are completely stumped, then I will confirm said person's gender.

But the main hints so far is that said person is a main character on one of the shows, was close to Sam Witwer as a character on one of them and has only appeared in Stargate once.

See, I was going to guess Clancy Brown, but I don't think he was ever in Stargate.

You're embarrassing yourself old man, go start the Kaggath :p

Jokes, but seriously... go.

On Topic: I'm really stumped here, seems to be a Man, I had a few guesses but all of them have been missing one of those shows off their Resume, so I guess I'll have to wait and see....

I'll post the Kaggath when someone answers the question and Star Wars trivia resumes. :jawa_wink: