Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here is another hint, because simply put, people have gone far off target.

Jamie Bamber and Sam Witwer have this person and their job on one of the shows in common.

Ok, so they did Voice acting for Star Wars. And of course, they've done 3 projects... Close character to Maul... Hmmm....

Ok, so they did Voice acting for Star Wars. And of course, they've done 3 projects... Close character to Maul... Hmmm....

By person and job, I mean in-universe, the character this person portrays shares both of their respective characters and the same job in common.

You're embarrassing yourself old man, go start the Kaggath :p

Jokes, but seriously... go.

On Topic: I'm really stumped here, seems to be a Man, I had a few guesses but all of them have been missing one of those shows off their Resume, so I guess I'll have to wait and see....

I can 100% confirm IMDB is not your friend on this.... lets just say I got obsessed enough with this that i checked the entire cast of Battle Star Galactica (even 1 time appearance people and uncredited) as well as several of the Star Trek ones person didnt exist. The unfortunate problem with this is I dont know of a way we can actually confirm the truth even if we were told it.

Edited by tunewalker

I can 100% confirm IMDB is not your friend on this.... lets just say I got obsessed enough with this that i checked the entire cast of Battle Star Galactica (even 1 time appearance people and uncredited) as well as several of the Star Trek ones person didnt exist. The unfortunate problem with this is I dont know of a way we can actually confirm the truth even if we were told it.

So you need the truth confirmed for you on a website or some such to believe me? that's refreshing to know.

But yes I find it most humorous that you would turn to IMDb of all things.

The answer is Grace Park, she was Number 8 'Sharon' on BSG, played Lt. Satterfield a rookie marine on Stargate SG-1, played an uncredited extra on Star Trek Enterprise and provided voices on numerous Star Wars games, she is famous among the more die-hard Sci-Fi fans for being someone involved in every franchise.

She also happens to be my aunt, but I don't see her much as she lives in Vancouver, kind of the family's pride.

I guess I have to ask another question now, I'll make this one easier, name the three famous Jedi families of the Old Sith Wars.

So you need the truth confirmed for you on a website or some such to believe me? that's refreshing to know.

The answer is Grace Park, she was Number 8 'Sharon' on BSG, played Lt. Satterfield a rookie marine on Stargate SG-1, played an uncredited extra on Star Trek Enterprise and provided voices on numerous Star Wars games, she is famous among the more die-hard Sci-Fi fans for being someone involved in every franchise.

She also happens to be my aunt, but I don't see her much as she lives in Vancouver, kind of the family's pride.

I guess I have to ask another question now, I'll make this one easier, name the three famous Jedi families of the Old Sith Wars.

I am sorry if I offend you or any one else, but I make a habit of not believing in something that can not be confirmed by more then a single person's, of whom i have never met, word.

As for the question I am going to guess Keto, Halcyon, and Sunrider.

I remember her from SG-1, Battlestar, and Hawaii Five-0 but an uncredited extra appearances in a show I never watched religiously and voiceovers are not my strong suit. I kinda skipped her as a potential answer when I couldn't find her Star Wars or Star Trek appearances credited.

I figured pretty quickly though that it had to be an uncredited appearance somewhere and gave up when I couldn't think of it off the top of my head. :D

Well done Rayla and its pretty cool that you have an aunt with such a neat resume.

Edit: Halycon, Sunrider, Draay?

Edited by StarSquirrel

I'm so jealous right now. :p

As to the answer, I'm in the process of reading Old Sith Wars era stories (for BattleZone research), so I may have an answer soon.

Would the Old Sith Wars include the Great Galactic War?

If so I'd say the Qel-Droma's, the Sunrider's and the Shan's.

Correct.

The GGW was not the only event in which the Shan family participated, Revan and Bastila started one of the most famous Jedi families of the era, we don't know much about any members until Satele, but we know they were very famous.