Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Sam Witwer is close again, but no.

Dangnabit this is hard. Even worse is that I've never seen Stargate or Battlestar Galactica, and my only Star Trek knowledge comes from Next Generation.

That's actually kind of sad, now that I think about it. I need to watch more sci-fi shows.

Dangnabit this is hard. Even worse is that I've never seen Stargate or Battlestar Galactica, and my only Star Trek knowledge comes from Next Generation.

That's actually kind of sad, now that I think about it. I need to watch more sci-fi shows.

Stargate is amazing, Battlestar Galactica (2004) is probably the best Sci-Fi show ever made, didn't get a Peabody Award for nothing.

Edited by LadyKulvax

I am drawing a total blank all I have been able to think of so far has been Dean Stockwell which i dont think did anything star wars related and David Kaye which i dont think did anything Star Trek related.

OK beyond these 2 only have a single guess left Adrian Holmes.... other than that.... I almost think some mistake has been made some where.

There has been no mistake, the person I am talking about is a relative of mine, so no, definitely not a mistake.

None of the three you've mentioned are correct.

funnily enough the idea that it is a relative of yours makes me think the possibilities of a mistake being made to be greater. Not that they lied to you or that you are intentionally trying to fool us just the memory of the events are mistaken some how, but i am sure when you reveal who it is it will shut me up proper :D.