Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing a Hutt for the previous question. True or False: Plagueis was Anakin Skywalker's father and creator
False, he was created by the Force - triggered inadveterdly by Plagueis and Sidious' attempt to shift the Force to the dark side - which they succeeded in because they are bad@ss.

As for Lady's question. I wouldn't know. :p

Not sith battle meditation then? I'm starting to think not...

You're on the right track, but it is not Sith Battle Meditation.

Honestly I'm surprised this wasn't clocked on to within the night I posted it, it's a really famous quote from the older EU, many many fans of that series adored that line.

Honestly I'm surprised this wasn't clocked on to within the night I posted it, it's a really famous quote from the older EU, many many fans of that series adored that line.

That's the thing, it's really familiar but I can't remember for the life of me...

It's not Palpatine mind controlling coruscant... Is it?

If not, can we get a time zone? :p

Well, I can't pretend it didn't melt portions of my soul, but I am still at a loss. :D

Come on guys this is from one of the oldest works, I am shocked that people haven't gotten it properly yet. (there is your hint)

Uhh... treaty of coruscant is all I can think of.

Wait! was it a series of chapter books?

Edited by KyleSChen

Even harder this time....

Tell me the name of the actor/actress who has appeared in and/or provided voices for Battlestar Galactica(2004), Stargate, Star Wars AND Star Trek.

This one's a toughy... but DW, the word "actress" isn't used anymore, it's apparently sexist :p

So it's just "which actor"

Actress sounds cooler.

But yeh, that one's quite a bit harder XD