Who is suprised at their Battle Record?

ptwonline

When I saw my stats I was shocked to see that my kills: deaths was only 1092:622. I would have sworn it was closer to 3:1 because after being so-so early, I typically get about around 10 kills and 2-3 deaths. Even in bad matches I almost always get more kills than deaths.

Also, i was very surprised to see I only average 4 kills and 4 asists per match. Now if I got only 4 kills and 4 assists in a match that would feel like a big failure.

When I saw my stats I was shocked to see that my kills: deaths was only 1092:622. I would have sworn it was closer to 3:1 because after being so-so early, I typically get about around 10 kills and 2-3 deaths. Even in bad matches I almost always get more kills than deaths.

Also, i was very surprised to see I only average 4 kills and 4 asists per match. Now if I got only 4 kills and 4 assists in a match that would feel like a big failure.

Bad matches bring you down quickly. It's like gas mileage in your car: the screen in your prius might show you running around 50 mpg while maintaining speed, but even a comparatively short period of acceleration can bring that down quickly.

I was shocked by mine give I normally finish round the top of the leader board in every match I have played, yet a few bad games against elite pre-mades seems to drag it down.

What I would love to see is those really really awful pilots record they must be on like 10 deaths for 1 assist. I've started noticing people with 1% hit ratio surely these people must look at their battle record and realising they have the hand to eye co-ordination of a rock think gsf is not for them.

mine

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/Thatonemerc/Screenshot_2014-02-04_18_44_09_190098_zps9aef8160.jpg

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/Thatonemerc/Screenshot_2014-02-04_18_44_16_072491_zpsf2b93d24.jpg

pretty surprised to see these from my Quarrel

158 wins

58 losses

2016 total kills

396 total deaths

8,430,837 total damage output

2,710,775 total damage received (they like to try to kill me, they dont succeed much)

46% hit %.

I think those are pretty respectable stats.

I had about a 65% win rate on my Star Guard, more or less what I expected.

Clearly I need to work on my aim as it was in the high 20s/low 30s (though honestly I'm not surprised by that either as it's usually my accuracy average in FPS game stats).

Given that I've messed around with a lot of components and made more than my fair share of "hit engine ability, fly into wall" when I started out I'm not honestly surprised that my K/D was lower that it normally is in recent matches. (I forget whether the K/D included assists but if it doesn't that would also explain the relatively low K/D)

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

You're either really good or you fly only with a premade. I'm leaning towards a bit of both, but mostly the latter.

Well my pub sits at 91% and my imp at 82%. And I would put my group queue at maybe 30% of my matches.

Course I specialize in blitz capturing nodes, had some really crazy close ones this past week.

The changes to my builds are going to see my 80% win probably drop significantly..

Also, I suck at TDM, only get around 7-8 kills. And even worse vs premades :(

On the positive, yay for 30k damage/match average :D

Edited by DarkDajin