Academy in Italy instructs students in lightsaber techniques

Pingonaut

Pretty amazing, this academy in Italy teaches students lightsaber form, and it seems like the students are classified by which forms they most often use and duel each other, sometimes based off of their "class" (Sentinel, Guardian, whatever they seem to gravitate towards). Ho man, I hope this becomes a thing in America and Europe. I'd do whatever I could to be a part of this, even if it means learning Italian and moving to Italy. Edited by Pingonaut

Contrary to what the author and most of the commentors seem to think, that looks AWESOME! Too bad they didn't have something like this when I was a kid. My buddies and I used to get those plastic, extendable lightsabers, and would battle pretty much anywhere there was enough room to swing. Of course now, I have to restrain myself from doing this whenever I pick up a flashlight. *Sigh* Growing up sucks. :(

Contrary to what the author and most of the commentors seem to think, that looks AWESOME! Too bad they didn't have something like this when I was a kid. My buddies and I used to get those plastic, extendable lightsabers, and would battle pretty much anywhere there was enough room to swing. Of course now, I have to restrain myself from doing this whenever I pick up a flashlight. *Sigh* Growing up sucks. :(

I don't know where you got the idea someone didn't think it was awesome. By the way, this is an academy for adults, like when you go do Karate class, or what have you. It isn't a children's thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.