Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A sad day for PVP

Uelle

Maybe they're focusing on it due to how much demand there is for it.

I mean, does it make much sense to put much effort or resources into a mini-game like ground based PVP with so few players involved in it? I hear Ranked PVP is even worse when it comes to # of participants.

I wouldn't put much focus on it, either, to be honest.

GSF has exactly enough demand to fill TWO instances of GSF. Ground PvP has enough demand to have multiple instances of each warzone even off prime time.

But GSF can be milked for cash. So of course EA likes it more.

Oh, and Ranked PvP is still more alive than NiM raids. Bioware did not delete all NiM raids from the game last I checked.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to convince myself. lol

All I have to do is sit in Gen Chat and watch PVPers beg for people to queue up for solo-ranked PVP.

Funny how I never see people begging for more people to join their Pug DF/DP groups.

Just PVPers.

I see people looking for healers or tanks all the time for the PvE stuff as well. They must have just as little of participation then,

GSF has exactly enough demand to fill TWO instances of GSF. Ground PvP has enough demand to have multiple instances of each warzone even off prime time.

But GSF can be milked for cash. So of course EA likes it more.

Oh, and Ranked PvP is still more alive than NiM raids. Bioware did not delete all NiM raids from the game last I checked.

Yeah, it's more popular than that. Maybe you're just on a bad server.

I've never had cause to call you a hypocrite before, TUX. I've always respected you even when we've disagreed. But Uelle is the offender in this thread. And you are defending him.

No he's not. He said "PvP" and the typical bullies are nit-picking what the *** PvP is or isn't. Every flippin moron reading this CLEARLY understood he meant GROUND BASED PvP...yet we've had pages upon pages of trolling over what constitutes PvP. It's ridiculous Icebergy.

No he's not. He said "PvP" and the typical bullies are nit-picking what the *** PvP is or isn't. Every flippin moron reading this CLEARLY understood he meant GROUND BASED PvP...yet we've had pages upon pages of trolling over what constitutes PvP. It's ridiculous Icebergy.

Are you and I even reading the same thread? He has been attacking and slinging insults at everyone who disagrees with him.

Well, GSF 'is' PVP, no matter what people want to believe it is.

it's silly to try and say that it isn't.

I don't need to convince myself. lol

All I have to do is sit in Gen Chat and watch PVPers beg for people to queue up for solo-ranked PVP.

Funny how I never see people begging for more people to join their Pug DF/DP groups.

Just PVPers.

Dunno what server you are on, but there are a whopping three raiding guilds Pub sides on my server. Everyone else spends close to 2 hours spamming in General chat for Ops groups before they can do anything.

(I don't think you quite comprehend what you are saying, so let me tell you. You are literally telling me the difference between a PvE and a PvP server)

Edited by EzioMessi

Well, you can certainly consider it so. While you're at it, you can believe the moon is made out of cheese and the US is still #1 in Science and technology.

So you're claiming PvP is not as popular as PvE in this game?

My goodness, I've been lied to! Those 15 or so instances of PvP are all a lie! There's really only 1 group queuing up right now!

Are you and I even reading the same thread? He has been attacking and slinging insults at everyone who disagrees with him.

I'm not even replying or quoting him dude, I'm replying to people quoting me (mostly at least).

Well, GSF 'is' PVP, no matter what people want to believe it is.

it's silly to try and say that it isn't.

The general idea of GSF is a PvP scenario - no doubt. But GSF is called GSF for a reason. PvP has always had their own forum where GROUND PvP is discussed. You're smart enough to realize that GSF and PvP are not the same gameplay styles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.