Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A sad day for PVP

Uelle

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP means rest in peace, so you basically said rest in peace in peace.

Also:

Four out of the five things listed for 2.6 are for PvP.

Two out of the four things listed for 2.7 are for PvP.

One out of the two things listed for 2.8 are for PvP.

RIP means rest in peace, so you basically said rest in peace in peace.

Also:

Four out of the five things listed for 2.6 are for PvP.

Two out of the four things listed for 2.7 are for PvP.

One out of the two things listed for 2.8 are for PvP.

Please list me the things that are being given for ground PVP warzones. Thanks

You PVP guys were disappointed since this game is released yet you are still here, complaining. Sorry, you don't have much credibility. Fill out those ranked pvp queues first (if you can find time from ganking newbies)

Not sure if you're trolling or really really dumb, but I listed the only PVP warzone content, which obviously meant i was talking about pvp warzones. So you know stop being a know it all and get your head out your backside :rolleyes:

You are calling me dumb? That's hilarious.

You are calling me dumb? That's hilarious.

Well you did make a pretty dumb reply. Everyone in this thread knew i was talking about PVP warzones, considering i listed the only pvp warzone update in the original post, if you bothered to read it. :rolleyes: But no you felt like being a smart arse, which unfortunately backfired on you. It's okay we all make mistakes.

Edited by Uelle

Well you did make a pretty dumb reply. Everyone in this thread knew i was talking about PVP warzones, considering i listed the only pvp warzone update in the original post, if you bothered to read it. :rolleyes: But no you felt like being a smart arse, which unfortunately backfired on you. It's okay we all make mistakes.

Says the guy who said "rest in peace in peace".

You said PvP, you did not say warzones. I proved you wrong so now you are pretending you said something you didn't and calling me names.

Your argument falls under the selective attention logical fallacy. Also known as cherry picking. You are also comitting ad hominem.

Edited by Icebergy

You said PvP, you did not say warzones. I proved you wrong so now you are pretending you said something you didn't and calling me names.

Your argument falls under the selective attention logical fallacy. Also known as cherry picking.

GSF is not PvP in the context anyone other than you believes it is. PvP is PvP. PvE is PvE. GSF is GSF.

Edit: Even Bioware classifies it differently, which is why there is a specific PvP forum and a specific GSF forum.

Edited by TUXs

I do understand that people may feel disappointed and all but why do they always, always need to be this melodramatic?

What's a gaming forum without lots of melodrama? :)

Very predictable forum membership here. Producer puts up a blog post about upcoming content (and clearly it's brush strokes, not patch notes), and people who do not see what they feel is special for them -------> launch a thread to gnash about it, seek friends for gnashing, etc. etc.

This too shall pass. :)

Edited by Andryah

GSF is not PvP in the context anyone other than you believes it is. PvP is PvP. PvE is PvE. GSF is GSF.

Edit: Even Bioware classifies it differently, which is why there is a specific PvP forum and a specific GSF forum.

So in GSF, you do not fight as a player, against other players?

Your argument falls under the selective attention logical fallacy. Also known as cherry picking. You are also comitting ad hominem.

So everytime a PvEr whines about the lack of new content, I can point towards the plethora of Flashpoints they're releasing and say "There's your content", even though i know very well that he's talking about Operations?

Get real. GSF and ground-PvP are distinct playstyles. And while I love both of them, I hate seeing ground PvP get gutted over and over and over and over for the sake of Cartell Market milking of GSF.

Edited by EzioMessi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.