Welcome to Begeren Colony RSO

raptorxxus

He won simply because of gear??? LOL

Its even funnier that you guys transferred because you couldn't stick with the big boys on a PvE server.

P.S tell Rambo I am still waiting on the 10 man Bestia vid, its been a week since he last said he would post it.

We did 10m DF hm. We killed Nefra,Gate Commander, Grobthok, Corruptor Zero eZ Pz Lemon Squizzy.

So don't worry, if you don't like it. we gonna let you hate and we will just laugh cause it amuses us

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did 10m DF hm. We killed Nefra,Gate Commander, Grobthok, Corruptor Zero eZ Pz Lemon Squizzy.

So don't worry, if you don't like it. we gonna let you hate and we will just laugh cause it amuses us

He said you are also 4/5 hm 16 dp. Anyone can 10 man Fortress, so please learn how to read. Also, it amuses me that you were beat in a duel by an RPer LOLOLOL,

Edited by raidmac

He said you are also 4/5 hm 16 dp. Anyone can 10 man Fortress, so please learn how to read. Also, it amuses me that you were beat in a duel by an RPer LOLOLOL,

First off, you don't even know who i am; and even if he did beat me in a duel i didn't care. i actually congratulated him. Just gives me a motive for striving to be a better player in the long run. In my opinion, i believe im a better player than him and he cant do anything to change that but argue with me. This entire conversation is based on arguments which are based on peoples own opinions; and my opinion is that im a better player than him and theirs nothing you can do about that but argue with me about your own opinion.

Here are my opinions:

The fact that he paid 20-30 mil for that mask in my opinion, is pathetic, that mask will be worth absolutely nothing in the future.

I'm better than him (not going into details)

Cant argue with my opinions all you can do is insult me go ahead im waiting.

First off, you don't even know who i am; and even if he did beat me in a duel i didn't care. i actually congratulated him. Just gives me a motive for striving to be a better player in the long run. In my opinion, i believe im a better player than him and he cant do anything to change that but argue with me. This entire conversation is based on arguments which are based on peoples own opinions; and my opinion is that im a better player than him and theirs nothing you can do about that but argue with me about your own opinion.

Here are my opinions:

The fact that he paid 20-30 mil for that mask in my opinion, is pathetic, that mask will be worth absolutely nothing in the future.

I'm better than him (not going into details)

Cant argue with my opinions all you can do is insult me go ahead im waiting.

So you are mad at someone for paying "virtual money" on an item, while your entire guild paid real money to transfer to an RP server, and on top of that you guys dont plan on RPing.

And yes, you are a better player than him because you lost to him in a duel, this is a great insight to your chain of thought.

Also, I like how you slipped over the fact that your GM has been lying about the content that your guild has cleared.

I didn't pay a cent for the transfer. i came back to swtor when i quit cause my friend from inside the game referred me back so i got a free transfer.

I would never pay real money for pixels. Just my opinion. I can just farm dailies/weeklies for weeks and make millions. but would never pay that much for a mask.

On top of that, he beat me in one duel, this doesn't prove he's a better player than me. Honestly, i don't care what quarrel everyone has against Rambo because its not my problem. But the truth is we did 10m DF HM and while you say "big deal anyone can do that." i find it hard to believe other guilds these days even 16 manning that and getting past that let alone passing corruptor zero.

Another thing, just because a lot of people don't like rambo doesnt mean you should spread that to the rest of the guild because its not our problem. I'm telling you the truth and if you don't like it i kindly invite you to ****.

I didn't pay a cent for the transfer. i came back to swtor when i quit cause my friend from inside the game referred me back so i got a free transfer.

I would never pay real money for pixels. Just my opinion. I can just farm dailies/weeklies for weeks and make millions. but would never pay that much for a mask.

On top of that, he beat me in one duel, this doesn't prove he's a better player than me. Honestly, i don't care what quarrel everyone has against Rambo because its not my problem. But the truth is we did 10m DF HM and while you say "big deal anyone can do that." i find it hard to believe other guilds these days even 16 manning that and getting past that let alone passing corruptor zero.

Another thing, just because a lot of people don't like rambo doesnt mean you should spread that to the rest of the guild because its not our problem. I'm telling you the truth and if you don't like it i kindly invite you to ****.

sounds like the 3rd out of the three people in rso has spoken up still looking for the 4th guy though i think rambo should just change his name and change his guilds name

You're funny. I could own you're **** assassin any day. even if your pvp gear is better than mine.

And whats even funnier is you paid someone for that mask which is funny cause it just shows you can't obtain it legit.

Get good scrub.

Ahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaha

ahhahahahahahahaha

Omg, this is great. Thor pretty much hit the nail on the head with it already, but let me add to the fire:

I am good, better than you. Server first Eternal Warrior, paid in credits or not, and no matter how hard you whine, you will never be the first set of people to walk around with that title here.

At least I was able to get in a run that people cleared it. At least I can say I was apart of a group that good enough to down the boss.

Unlike you, HM hero, where you're never going to clear that tough content until the level cap comes. You are bad, you lost to store bought 78s with a full 4 piece set bonus of Dread Forged to a sin running Madness of all specs.

Just be thankful I didn't use the class advantage in Deception to three shot your nubby self. Should you wish to duel again, I'd be happy to stomp you into the ground.

Because winning by 39% (PvP gear duel #1) then 48% (PvE gear, where he had the advantage lol) without even needing to spam my Force Shroud or tools to regen health isn't an issue with gear. You just suck.

EDIT: Which btw, is not opinion.

Fact: First Eternal Warrior on BC

Fact: I got a Crest before you.

Fact: I stomped you when Expertise was even

Fact: I stomped you when you were wearing better PvE gear than me

Those are my facts backing up why I'm a better player in PvP than you. Just because you are speculating nonsense doesn't mean I am, kiddo.

Edited by ZooMzy

Ahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaha

ahhahahahahahahaha

Omg, this is great. Thor pretty much hit the nail on the head with it already, but let me add to the fire:

I am good, better than you. Server first Eternal Warrior, paid in credits or not, and no matter how hard you whine, you will never be the first set of people to walk around with that title here.

At least I was able to get in a run that people cleared it. At least I can say I was apart of a group that good enough to down the boss.

Unlike you, HM hero, where you're never going to clear that tough content until the level cap comes. You are bad, you lost to store bought 78s with a full 4 piece set bonus of Dread Forged to a sin running Madness of all specs.

Just be thankful I didn't use the class advantage in Deception to three shot your nubby self. Should you wish to duel again, I'd be happy to stomp you into the ground.

Because winning by 39% (PvP gear duel #1) then 48% (PvE gear, where he had the advantage lol) without even needing to spam my Force Shroud or tools to regen health isn't an issue with gear. You just suck.

EDIT: Which btw, is not opinion.

Fact: First Eternal Warrior on BC

Fact: I got a Crest before you.

Fact: I stomped you when Expertise was even

Fact: I stomped you when you were wearing better PvE gear than me

Those are my facts backing up why I'm a better player in PvP than you. Just because you are speculating nonsense doesn't mean I am, kiddo.

This argument is pointless, im done here congratulations, you won idiot. i'm walking away.

This argument is pointless, im done here congratulations, you won idiot. i'm walking away.

The amount of times I've seen this, yet people still think they can get the last word AND still prove maturity at the same time.

Here's to hoping you can break the streak, kiddo. You might as well respond anyway, not like anyone here on BC holds an ounce of respect to your guild.

Heard you guys even got pulled through your HM clears of DP and DF, Hatred seemed to pitty your pathetic joke of a guild leader or something? And you try to trash talk me for buying an item?

Come find me again when you want to get spanked. I'll make sure to beat you with full health, maybe the truth about your skill will be clear to you then.

Edited by ZooMzy

News Flash!

RSO has left the BC! The Eternal Keyboard Warrior strikes again!

And well.....every other respectable community member who knows an overconfident group of HM heroes when they seem them.....

HAHA! I heard through the grapevine that Rambo quit the game. I cant believe he convinced his guild to transfer then stops playing. And Zu, seeing as you are a SM warrior, do you really have the right to call out HM heros?

HAHA! I heard through the grapevine that Rambo quit the game. I cant believe he convinced his guild to transfer then stops playing. And Zu, seeing as you are a SM warrior, do you really have the right to call out HM heros?

On the contrary, I downed the Writhing Horror in NiM TFB. /superflex

And I'm almost to HM hero status. Finally downed Corruptor, getting ready to make more progress in HM DP now that we also downed Bestia as well :D

On the contrary, I downed the Writhing Horror in NiM TFB. /superflex

And I'm almost to HM hero status. Finally downed Corruptor, getting ready to make more progress in HM DP now that we also downed Bestia as well :D

You are 5/10 on the new content, that is a long way from being able to farm HM palace and fortress.

You are 5/10 on the new content, that is a long way from being able to farm HM palace and fortress.

We'll get there eventually, considering Bestia is one of the harder fights in that instance. I'm just glad my group is getting on a roll again, considering PvE isn't as difficult as many make it out to be.

It's about having a strong raid group, simply because your own talent doesn't shine until your weakest player becomes better.

We'll get there eventually, considering Bestia is one of the harder fights in that instance. I'm just glad my group is getting on a roll again, considering PvE isn't as difficult as many make it out to be.

It's about having a strong raid group, simply because your own talent doesn't shine until your weakest player becomes better.

especially whenever you decide not to mentor them, but to kick them from the party saying "I dont care if you are trying to cover for someone elses mistake, if covering for someone else mistake causes you to miss your part then you are just as bad"... ignoring the fact that you cant speed up a cool down on interrupts just because you feel like it... and kicking healers because a healer, who has to spend most of there time cleansing players since the other healer is ignoring his cleanses and getting a slightly higher heals per second... and ragin on crouptor zero because one person was caught by the beam.... do i have to go on

especially whenever you decide not to mentor them, but to kick them from the party saying "I dont care if you are trying to cover for someone elses mistake, if covering for someone else mistake causes you to miss your part then you are just as bad"... ignoring the fact that you cant speed up a cool down on interrupts just because you feel like it... and kicking healers because a healer, who has to spend most of there time cleansing players since the other healer is ignoring his cleanses and getting a slightly higher heals per second... and ragin on crouptor zero because one person was caught by the beam.... do i have to go on

Lol, are you the guy who made the Kooley thread?

Edited by ZooMzy

If it makes you feel better Zu averaged a little under 1k dps on the hateful entity =P

If it makes you feel better Zu averaged a little under 1k dps on the hateful entity =P

Even if that's actually a lie and it was actually 1.7k* =P

Hell, was even getting only about 50 DPS off of some snipers that were supposed to be their top DPS in most of those pulls. Not to mention the fact that I had the best survivability in the group, apart from the one derp at the end.

Plus, I don't think he's talking about me, considering:

1) I only do HM raiding with close friends and within my little group of Contra people

2) I've never kicked someone out of a raid for bad performance, have never led a pug run for an operation either.

EDIT: Whoops, found the log and I was a little off on numbers. Hit 1.7 exactly, coming in about 258 DPS short of you, Thor, without having the last minute and 30 seconds to burn the boss. Not to mention that more than half of that DPS was in a damage reduction phase, and I never got to utilize the buff assassin DPS gets to a boss whenever it goes into Execute range (6% damage increase on direct attacks) where I actually died at exactly 30%.

Given those points, had I not derped, we'd be even in damage. If not, I would've easily been higher.

Please give this screen to your friends in Shades/REIGN. I like to measure and trash talk albeit for different reasons than they do, but I don't think they'll be able to make an adequate comeback to this one ;)

Dat Kill on Hateful

Edited by ZooMzy