Welcome to Begeren Colony RSO

raptorxxus

Even if that's actually a lie and it was actually 1.7k* =P

Hell, was even getting only about 50 DPS off of some snipers that were supposed to be their top DPS in most of those pulls. Not to mention the fact that I had the best survivability in the group, apart from the one derp at the end.

Plus, I don't think he's talking about me, considering:

1) I only do HM raiding with close friends and within my little group of Contra people

2) I've never kicked someone out of a raid for bad performance, have never led a pug run for an operation either.

EDIT: Whoops, found the log and I was a little off on numbers. Hit 1.7 exactly, coming in about 258 DPS short of you, Thor, without having the last minute and 30 seconds to burn the boss. Not to mention that more than half of that DPS was in a damage reduction phase, and I never got to utilize the buff assassin DPS gets to a boss whenever it goes into Execute range (6% damage increase on direct attacks) where I actually died at exactly 30%.

Given those points, had I not derped, we'd be even in damage. If not, I would've easily been higher.

Please give this screen to your friends in Shades/REIGN. I like to measure and trash talk albeit for different reasons than they do, but I don't think they'll be able to make an adequate comeback to this one ;)

Dat Kill on Hateful

twas your average dps?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...