• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,

Look up to the skies and see,

Rambo's just a poor boy, he needs no sympathy,

Because he's easy come, easy go,

Little high, little low,

Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to him, to himmmmmmm.

PvE Epeens lewl.

Zuzu and douchenozzle should duel for my entertainment

Funny story, this already happened with one of those guildies on Korriban. One of their DPS Sorcs tried to talk **** about PvP AND me having the Crest.

Kicked his *** with full 2018, started whining about me having better PvP gear than him.

Kicked his *** in PvE gear, started whining about me having better PvE gear than him.

Forgot that he also had the full Dread Forged 4 piece set bonus, min maxed stats, and that his PvP gear was only sub par to mine because I had 67 armorings. Only after pointing out his massive gear advantage did he start blaming class.

This duel was also Madness spec sin vs. whatever he was (couldn't even tell what spec he ran since he died so fast). Probably could've three shotted him in Deception.

You wanna be in the highlight reel next, Rambo the HM hero? :)

Since i personally ran DF HM with RSO; I can confidently say, avoid them at all cost. Our grouped wiped nearly 40+ times. Rambo booted the healer cause he was trying to cleanse dps but Rambo didn't care. He then had to pug in 2 Members to even get close to finishing the ops. The whole time he berated every member of the operations and forced all non guild members to receive only a single item at his discretion. He probably ran one of the worst Hard Mode ops I have ever run.

Since i personally ran DF HM with RSO; I can confidently say, avoid them at all cost. Our grouped wiped nearly 40+ times. Rambo booted the healer cause he was trying to cleanse dps but Rambo didn't care. He then had to pug in 2 Members to even get close to finishing the ops. The whole time he berated every member of the operations and forced all non guild members to receive only a single item at his discretion. He probably ran one of the worst Hard Mode ops I have ever run.

My question is why the heck did the team stick around for over 40 wipes? From the way people have been commenting

Funny story, this already happened with one of those guildies on Korriban. One of their DPS Sorcs tried to talk **** about PvP AND me having the Crest.

Kicked his *** with full 2018, started whining about me having better PvP gear than him.

Kicked his *** in PvE gear, started whining about me having better PvE gear than him.

Forgot that he also had the full Dread Forged 4 piece set bonus, min maxed stats, and that his PvP gear was only sub par to mine because I had 67 armorings. Only after pointing out his massive gear advantage did he start blaming class.

This duel was also Madness spec sin vs. whatever he was (couldn't even tell what spec he ran since he died so fast). Probably could've three shotted him in Deception.

You wanna be in the highlight reel next, Rambo the HM hero? :)

Why were myself and Tuety not present for this! We were screaming for this yesterday lol

Why were myself and Tuety not present for this! We were screaming for this yesterday lol

Idk, cause the best part of all this was that he was **** talking Shink before me. Who also beat him into the dirt fairly easily :D

I was only there because I was going to fight some other noob named Okiko, and got the little ***** fit for having something he doesn't.

Idk, cause the best part of all this was that he was **** talking Shink before me. Who also beat him into the dirt fairly easily :D

I was only there because I was going to fight some other noob named Okiko, and got the little ***** fit for having something he doesn't.

You and Shink? I don't even. Who? What? My brain it hurts. Who is seriously that stupid...

You and Shink? I don't even. Who? What? My brain it hurts. Who is seriously that stupid...

A HM hero who thinks he knows something about the game and believes they can beat anyone, despite their lack of ability to comprehend their actual lack of skill.

My question is why the heck did the team stick around for over 40 wipes? From the way people have been commenting

the only reason i kept on was to get my one oriconian and all i got was a crit piece as a sniper... Also that exactly characterizes him, he seemed very childish and but hurt over the game way to easily.

You're funny. I could own you're **** assassin any day. even if your pvp gear is better than mine.

And whats even funnier is you paid someone for that mask which is funny cause it just shows you can't obtain it legit.

Get good scrub.

Edited by JorDeNA
Wrong quote

You're funny. I could own you're **** assassin any day. even if your pvp gear is better than mine.

And whats even funnier is you paid someone for that mask which is funny cause it just shows you can't obtain it legit.

Get good scrub.

He won simply because of gear??? LOL

Its even funnier that you guys transferred because you couldn't stick with the big boys on a PvE server.

Also, I think it says something when you transfer and still get no respect in your new community.

P.S. tell Rambo I am still waiting on the 10 man Bestia vid, its been a week since he last said he would post it.

Edited by raidmac