The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Dark Transfer? I'm not sure Traya could wield that power...

On the topic of Traya, Article 3!

It's listed under most sources as Vital Transfer, which is the ability to transfer her very own Essence into other beings, either to empower them or to control them.

I guess it could be used as Dark Transfer too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me see if i cant clarify something. Even if she was affected by malachor and was able to beat the sith Their regardless of that, it does not say that her fight would have NOT gone better against Nyriss had she not been on Kaas. If she wasnt on Kaas or wasnt weakened she likely could have beaten Nyriss, but if she was affected by Malachor then Traya and Sion were weaker then Nyriss

That's Ridiculous, Traya's far more powerful than Nyriss, not only are the circumstances vastly different, but the Duel between Nyriss and Surik wasn't a complete Rofl-Stomp.

She basically went all out, using up every last resource of her Energy all against Surik and Scourge, because Scourge was a tank and could last for a while, and Surik couldn't call on the force enough to defend against larger attacks. Had Surik somehow survived the Lightning, (Via Tutaminis or the Blade) she probably would have Decimated Nyriss.

So guess what I found online? :D The Kotor Campagin Guide! Though...I don't see anywhere about Dark Transfer for Traya. Only thing I see is Dark Healing.

I've got Vital Transfer listed here right in front of me, though me and Rayla do have the complete version, the collectors one that I doubt you'd find online.

Something like an extra 100 pages?

Anyway, I can Scan it and upload if you wanted me too.

Edit: Wait I see vital transfer too...buuut...idk about that being it.

Vital Transfer is iffy, many abilities are named wrongly.

The description for Vital Transfer is that the person has the ability to transfer their own essence into other beings, to influence or empower them. Sounds like Dark Transfer to me?

Edited by Selenial

I've got Vital Transfer listed here right in front of me, though me and Rayla do have the complete version, the collectors one that I doubt you'd find online.

Something like an extra 100 pages?

Anyway, I can Scan it and upload if you wanted me too.

Ya it's the full one. Saga Edition?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So guess what I found online? :D The Kotor Campagin Guide! Though...I don't see anywhere about Dark Transfer for Traya. Only thing I see is Dark Healing.

Edit: Wait I see vital transfer too...buuut...idk about that being it.

If you found the Limited Collector's Edtion version please tell me, because it's very hard to find and I was lucky to get mine, however if it's the standard, that's a shame, the standard is mostly about the RPG itself and not the lore, which sucks.

If you found the Limited Collector's Edtion version please tell me, because it's very hard to find and I was lucky to get mine, however if it's the standard, that's a shame, the standard is mostly about the RPG itself and not the lore, which sucks.

Oh wait...I think it's the regular one yeah..

Yeh, thing is we've only ever seen it used as a healing ability. I wonder if she could use it to Kill or not.

When did she use it though? I only recall her bringing those back from near death(Tobin and Hanharr) not dead, dead unless there is some kinda missing scene or w/e from the restoration thing.

But /shrug, if she knows, she knows fine. Though idk about being able to kill or not, that's just speculation right there then.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

When did she use it though? I only recall her bringing those back from near death(Tobin and Hanharr) not dead, dead unless there is some kinda missing scene or w/e from the restoration thing.

But /shrug, if she knows, she knows fine. Though idk about being able to kill or not, that's just speculation right there then.

Well, Tobin was definitely about to die, he had seconds left, apparently Clinging to the last possible whisper of life.

As for Hanharr, Mira thought he was dead, like, she bent down touched him, got up and walked away... So I'd assume he was dead.

Well, Tobin was definitely about to die, he had seconds left, apparently Clinging to the last possible whisper of life.

As for Hanharr, Mira thought he was dead, like, she bent down touched him, got up and walked away... So I'd assume he was dead.

I'm not too sure...because the dialouge after says different..

"I have saved your life beast, that makes it mine."

"Why did you not let me die?!"

I mean I guess he was dead, but /shrug. Though ya Tobin was just on the verge of death.

Based on the recent argument, I don't think Tune will be supportive of Traya over Malgus. Still, let's see what he has to say before we make any changes.

Honestly its just inconsistencies that is my issue, If the events around Malachor werent so suspect I would probably be all for it but I could use a power breakdown to help me think about it. Of course this is seperate from my meetra debate :D as I still fully believe that she wasnt affected by the Wound on Malachor and the only "affects" she felt was feeling the pain there, such as Obi-wan feeling what happened to alderaan. And the only reason she was able to feel that pain is because her powers werent diminished thanks to her Wound.

But her Moving meditation meant that even that didnt end up diminishing her powers in the actual fight as she was able to protect herself from that thanks to that particular technique, but even that wasnt enough for her to defeat the Triumviate she was only able to do so with the Elightenment that she achieved. Something she never really achieved again after wards, thanks to one reason or another, but as it is semi oneness and she never really achieved it again I dont know if it should be counted as part of her repertoire but it certainly helped her beat Traya.

I think with out that Both her and Traya are likely on even grounds as i believe the Elightenment helped Meetra as much as the Nexus helped Traya, but thats just my theory based on the info i have been given thus far. :D And Because of that belief then Its really up in the air to me about where all this goes.

Either I think Sateele goes above Meetra or Traya goes above Malgus. one of them needs to be flopped if my above analysis is at all CLOSE to being accurate.

Edited by tunewalker

Even they should be tired of it by now...

Just keep on reporting them for each and every one of their phishing postings you find (hint: look at their profile, they didn't post anything else but that crappy referral trap link!). Sooner or later Bioware hopefully wakes up, confiscates all cartel coins connected to that account and bans the player in question with all their alt accounts. :p

Edited by dermitni