The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But not as much as they should have been. Her wound protected her from most of the effects, but not all.

And what leads you to believe that second part. There is no evidence that shows some one instantly falling so her not instantly falling doesnt contradict that. And her being able to beat both her opponents jsut means that she was that much stronger.

If she was WEAKENED then there is no evidence to support her wound protected her end of story.

GAME. SET. Match.

YAAAAAA pages of arguments done.

Edit: now the argument with Beni is slight different as he is claiming while she could sense all the bad stuff their and it was Nauseating for her she was protected by her wound and thus able to use HER FULL Power which means his anwser thus far has been No. Which means my original statement about her not being negatively affected by it in the arguement we were having about Sateele and Meetra 100% holds ground.

Its one or the other, either she was protected by the wound and thus not having her powers diminished in any way on Malachor or she wasnt protected and beat Traya and Sion regardless of that.

Edited by tunewalker

And what leads you to believe that second part. There is no evidence that shows some one instantly falling so her not instantly falling doesnt contradict that. And her being able to beat both her opponents jsut means that she was that much stronger.

If she was WEAKENED then there is no evidence to support her wound protected her end of story.

GAME. SET. Match.

YAAAAAA pages of arguments done.

Edit: now the argument with Beni is slight different as he is claiming while she could sense all the bad stuff their and it was Nauseating for her she was protected by her wound and thus able to use HER FULL Power which means his anwser thus far has been No.

One step on Malachor 5 was all it would take to destroy any Jedi. Their ability to call on the force diminished, connection to the Light Side was made impossible, starved of the Force with no way off the Desolate Planet, most Jedi would give in to their Hatred and embrace the Dark Energy of that place, allowing them to survive, grow stronger, and feed.

Wound protected her from being Cut Off from the force, Wound allowed her to draw on the force.

What weakened her was the fact she was Nauseated by the Dark Side and the fact she caused it, that was the only effect the Planet had on her. Pretty sure this is at least the 10th time we've said this.

Wound protected her from being Cut Off from the force, Wound allowed her to draw on the force.

What weakened her was the fact she was Nauseated by the Dark Side and the fact she caused it, that was the only effect the Planet had on her. Pretty sure this is at least the 10th time we've said this.

Where is that quote from, cus first it says powers diminished and then it says completely cut off.... the quote contradicts itself with in 2 sentences.... were they diminished or completely cut off which is it. Further more it says Most Jedi... not All Jedi, so clearly exceptions there.

As far as the whole "10th time you have said it" no you havent said this a single time. Because you said YES just now..... the answer your providing now ...... is no, not yes, no her powers were not at all diminished by the planet. She felt the loss of life and was Nausious thats NOT THE SAME as being diminished by the PLANET. Your passing it off as the same thng..... but its not the same thing.

So are you revising your answer to NO?

Where is that quote from, cus first it says powers diminished and then it says completely cut off.... the quote contradicts itself with in 2 sentences.... were they diminished or completely cut off which is it. Further more it says Most Jedi... not All Jedi, so clearly exceptions there.

As far as the whole "10th time you have said it" no you havent said this a single time. Because you said YES just now..... the answer your providing now ...... is no, not yes, no her powers were not at all diminished by the planet. She felt the loss of life and was Nausious thats NOT THE SAME as being diminished by the PLANET. Your passing it off as the same thng..... but its not the same thing.

So are you revising your answer to NO?

I can't remember, which is bad. I have it in the batch of Malachor quotes for my Kaggath, I'll try find out where, probably a Comic or the CG.

Either way it doesn't contradict itself. It says they could still call on the force, just not the light side. They can call on the Dark Side because it's a gosh darn Nexus.

And I've posted that before, let me go get the post #....

Edit: 51. We've been arguing this for so damn long, I'm done. Everyone but you see's the argument and understands why you're wrong. Maybe if you stop posting for an hour or two, clear your head and actually think, you'll see it; Instead of letting your bias and hatred for the game completely cloud your vision.

Edited by Selenial

I can't remember, which is bad. I have it in the batch of Malachor quotes for my Kaggath, I'll try find out where, probably a Comic or the CG.

Either way it doesn't contradict itself. It says they could still call on the force, just not the light side. They can call on the Dark Side because it's a gosh darn Nexus.

And I've posted that before, let me go get the post #....

Ok that makes sense. So the Light side ....... doesnt exist....... how does Meetra call on the lightside..... in a place where the light side doesnt exist. Even if her wound was to protect her from all the dark side energies you cant call on something that doesnt exist. Or was the Dark side just so strong their that the Jedi wasnt strong enough to call on the Light..... well the thing with that would be if they are strong enough with the light then they would just be diminshed and not completely cut off. It just so happened that before Meetra none of them were strong enough..... that and It still sounds like a big far NO for her being diminished by the actual planet. She can feel Nausea from feeling the terrible things that happened their WITH OUT actually feeling the affects of the Planet itself. So to me the answer would be NO she was not diminished at all by Malachor V because her wound protected her.

Edit: The post at 51 was NO WHERE *********** NEAR saying that the only affects she felt was the Nausea nor was it in any way shape or form explaining how she could feel nausea from the Planet, WHICH IT WASNT FROM THE PLANET FROM ALL THE INFO YOU ARE GIVING NOW just the tragedy that surround it..... do you understand your mistakes yet...... wait of course not because Selenial is perfect and never can make any mistakes, or rather she is to damn blind to see when she has made the mistake. Here i am TRYING to have a civil debate about this and then you go and take that tone that you know gets me upset.

Edited by tunewalker

Ok that makes sense. So the Light side ....... doesnt exist.......

Not what it says.

. Or was the Dark side just so strong their that the Jedi wasnt strong enough to call on the Light..... well the thing with that would be if they are strong enough with the light then they would just be diminshed and not completely cut off.

Well, if the Dark Side was so strong that No Jedi could call on the light, you'd say they were cut off.

It just so happened that before Meetra none of them were strong enough..... that and It still sounds like a big far NO for her being diminished by the actual planet.

Perhaps, but the planet still made her feel Sick, heavy etc.

Perhaps Moving Meditation was what allowed her to call on the light, and Enlightenment. There's light Side everywhere, perhaps she was just so connected to it she could scrape together every drop of it on the planet to call on.

] She can feel Nausea from feeling the terrible things that happened their WITH OUT actually feeling the affects of the Planet itself. So to me the answer would be NO she was not diminished at all by Malachor V because her wound protected her.

Other quotes directly state she was affected by the planet. Even the Revan Novel does.

Edit: What's even the purpose of this argument?

Edited by Selenial

Other quotes directly state she was affected by the planet. Even the Revan Novel does.

Edit: What's even the purpose of this argument?

If she was affected by the planet then the answer is yes then the wound didnt protect her and up until she landed on the planet no Jedi was strong enough in the Light to call upon the strength of light side there. Any one as Strong as her or stronger would be capable if that was the case.

it goes back to square one there is no half way either she was affected or she wasnt. If she was then the planets affects werent as bad as they were made out to be and the Sith werent as strong as believed.

If she wasnt and she just felt sick from the tragedy she felt there then her wound protected her and thus allowed her to not be affected by the Dark side there and thus pull from the light no one else could reach underneath all that darkness.

Edit: the purpose to get some kind of actual consensus as to the events so that Meetra can fairly be argued against her pears. An argument I started with Meetra vs Sateele but got derailed when the idea that her wound protected her got flipped on its head.

Edit 2: My dislike of a game or a material has never had an affect on me trying to process the information given. I am trying to look at the information given and put the pieces together. It is far more likely for me to be swayed by thins i Like then things I dont Like, because the things I dont like I actually take time to analyze and an effort to understand especially when others like them. I am jealous that you guys can enjoy that game that gave me so much grief because if i had been able to enjoy it to I wouldnt think so much about it and would just enjoy it. When a game makes me start pulling out all its plot holes inconsistancies and makes me start fulling analyzing it, it has not grabbed or engrossed me. I see these generally clearer then the stuff I enjoy. Yes I dislike the game, but my dislike will never stop me from trying to understand it nor will it ever interfere with me giving as much of an unbiased analysis of the information provided as I can. The only time i get emotionally fueled over this stuff is when either i have to repeat the exact same sentence over and over because the question i am asking is continuesly not getting answered or when some one starts giving me a tone that insults me down to the very core of my being.

Edited by tunewalker

You have not heard a single thing I have taught; and for all I have said, you have never learnt... to listen.

I'm done with this, we're going round and circles because you don't understand a small thing called Moderation. Not everything is black and white, there is Grey.

I was joking before about the Kaggath thing, but after that little "Either the sith suck or malachor did" thing, I can't take this argument seriously because it seems that's exactly what you're trying to do.

I'm done with this, we're going round and circles because you don't understand a small thing called Moderation. Not everything is black and white, there is Grey.

I was joking before about the Kaggath thing, but after that little "Either the sith suck or malachor did" thing, I can't take this argument seriously because it seems that's exactly what you're trying to do.

Or option C which to me is far more likely....... The wound protected her from Malachor V and thus she did not feel the affects of the planet at all. The only "affects" she felt was from using her own powers of the force to sense the pain their and thus got nausious thats not the planet affecting her. That is her wound protecting her and allowing her to feel how the planet is with out being drowned in it.

Those are really the only options. Something like a wound doesnt half way do anything. When Nihilus tried to pull on her it didnt half way protect her from his drain it 100% did it, and Nihilus is arguably just as bad as the planet if not worse.

Edit: again i could not give 2 rats behinds about the stupid kaggath you win i dont care. Beni put that down after who ever wins this round to go against the AE put Selenial against the Winner of the winners bracket if it will get people to shut up about the Kaggath and actually debate what is here.

Edited by tunewalker

Or option C which to me is far more likely....... The wound protected her from Malachor V and thus she did not feel the affects of the planet at all. The only "affects" she felt was from using her own powers of the force to sense the pain their and thus got nausious thats not the planet affecting her. That is her wound protecting her and allowing her to feel how the planet is with out being drowned in it.

Those are really the only options. Something like a wound doesnt half way do anything. When Nihilus tried to pull on her it didnt half way protect her from his drain it 100% did it, and Nihilus is arguably just as bad as the planet if not worse.

*Sigh*

One. Last. Time.

Malachor's effects did multiple things.

Her wound didnt protect her from half of everything, it protected her from some stuff but not others.

IE

A = Force Drain B=Dark Side Corruption C=Light Side Absence

A= Protected, B=Not Protected C= Protected but not by her wound.

That's not necessarily true, but it shows that the wound could partially protect her.

On Malachor V, WHICH THE CANON STATES CORRUPTS AND KILLS ALL THAT DO NOT CALL ON THE DARK SIDE.

She was protected by her WOUND IN THE FORCE, Malachor V is also a WOUND IN THE FORCE, it COULD NOT drain another WOUND IN THE FORCE, she still however felt the anguish of the people dying there and that effected her mentally.

HOWEVER, the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide clearly states that when she reached the Trayus Academy she was able to center herself using Moving Meditation, by doing this she could shrug off the effects that she had to wade through, she entered a state of enlightenment(which is basically a version of Oneness with the Light Side) which allowed her to defeat the masses of Triumvirate forces being empowered by the Dark Side energies perpetuated by the planet.

All other Force Sensitives are either forced to call on the Dark Side or they are drained to death slowly by the planet, The Exile being a Wound in the Force at the time was shielded from the effects of being drained and was able to call upon the Light Side without being diminished.

In the canon we have a direct statement that the Exile completely healed her wound after spending a further two months on Dantooine completing her re-training as a Jedi Master.

She then went on her journey to Nathema and was nearly DRAINED TO DEATH by the planet, catch the similarities yet?

Then she goes to Dromund Kaas and is comforted by the Dark Side which she deemed infinitely better than the total void at Nathema, ANY version of the Force she felt was far more comforting than the near fatal experience of the total lack of any Force energy at all at Nathema.

At Dromund Kaas she is quite clearly not recovered yet and is in a place where any Light Sider cannot call upon the Light Side of the Force just like Kyle Katarn, Jaina Solo, Master Yoda, Ben Skywalker & Kira Carsen who states herself that she can't summon her power enough.

Here she quite clearly cannot use her Force Powers as she doesn't display any, when faced with Darth Nyriss' Force Lightning she fails to defend herself despite being a MASTER of the Force Shield variant of Force Barrier, clearly she could NOT call upon her powers to defend herself successfully.

There are many situations in the Novel where her powers would have been invaluable, for example: Battle Meditation, not only could she have guided Scourge and Revan into dicing the Imperial Guard with ease, but this ability could have significantly amped them enough to perhaps take down the Sith Emperor himself, she however does not do this, despite the canon stating she is more than capable of the technique.

She also doesn't even attempt to use Sever Force once throughout the novel, she barely uses any of her powers at all, instead relying on her lightsaber techniques, hmm I wonder why.....

One of the most glaring parts of the novel is the fact that in not one but two occasions she feels she cannot find a state of peace, which is integral in gaining a center and a focus in Moving Meditation, so she can fully use her powers.

There are plenty of occasions where her very strong powers could have helped them in their campaign to bring down the Dark Council and the Emperor, but she doesn't use them once.

The evidence is there for you, everyone else has accepted the evidence, you however are being incredibly stubborn and out-right ignoring evidence Tune.

*Sigh*

One. Last. Time.

Malachor's effects did multiple things.

Her wound didnt protect her from half of everything, it protected her from some stuff but not others.

IE

A = Force Drain B=Dark Side Corruption C=Light Side Absence

A= Protected, B=Not Protected C= Protected but not by her wound.

That's not necessarily true, but it shows that the wound could partially protect her.

Dark side Corruption is part of the reason why Light siders have an issue pulling on the force in a Dark side Nexus..... how could her wound not protect her from that. I was under the impression it did because though it attempted to corrupt her it failed immensely. I thought thats what that line meant. And I thought we just covered that there wasnt an absensce of Light just such an over shadowing pillar of Dark on top of it that the Jedi could not reach it through the dark abyss.

Dark side Corruption is part of the reason why Light siders have an issue pulling on the force in a Dark side Nexus..... how could her wound not protect her from that. I was under the impression it did because though it attempted to corrupt her it failed immensely. I thought thats what that line meant. And I thought we just covered that there wasnt an absensce of Light just such an over shadowing pillar of Dark on top of it that the Jedi could not reach it through the dark abyss.

That's not necessarily true,

*facedesks multiple times*

It was an example.

On Malachor V, WHICH THE CANON STATES CORRUPTS AND KILLS ALL THAT DO NOT CALL ON THE DARK SIDE.

She was protected by her WOUND IN THE FORCE, Malachor V is also a WOUND IN THE FORCE, it COULD NOT drain another WOUND IN THE FORCE, she still however felt the anguish of the people dying there and that effected her mentally.

HOWEVER, the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide clearly states that when she reached the Trayus Academy she was able to center herself using Moving Meditation, by doing this she could shrug off the effects that she had to wade through, she entered a state of enlightenment(which is basically a version of Oneness with the Light Side) which allowed her to defeat the masses of Triumvirate forces being empowered by the Dark Side energies perpetuated by the planet.

All other Force Sensitives are either forced to call on the Dark Side or they are drained to death slowly by the planet, The Exile being a Wound in the Force at the time was shielded from the effects of being drained and was able to call upon the Light Side without being diminished.

In the canon we have a direct statement that the Exile completely healed her wound after spending a further two months on Dantooine completing her re-training as a Jedi Master.

She then went on her journey to Nathema and was nearly DRAINED TO DEATH by the planet, catch the similarities yet?

Then she goes to Dromund Kaas and is comforted by the Dark Side which she deemed infinitely better than the total void at Nathema, ANY version of the Force she felt was far more comforting than the near fatal experience of the total lack of any Force energy at all at Nathema.

At Dromund Kaas she is quite clearly not recovered yet and is in a place where any Light Sider cannot call upon the Light Side of the Force just like Kyle Katarn, Jaina Solo, Master Yoda, Ben Skywalker & Kira Carsen who states herself that she can't summon her power enough.

Here she quite clearly cannot use her Force Powers as she doesn't display any, when faced with Darth Nyriss' Force Lightning she fails to defend herself despite being a MASTER of the Force Shield variant of Force Barrier, clearly she could NOT call upon her powers to defend herself successfully.

There are many situations in the Novel where her powers would have been invaluable, for example: Battle Meditation, not only could she have guided Scourge and Revan into dicing the Imperial Guard with ease, but this ability could have significantly amped them enough to perhaps take down the Sith Emperor himself, she however does not do this, despite the canon stating she is more than capable of the technique.

She also doesn't even attempt to use Sever Force once throughout the novel, she barely uses any of her powers at all, instead relying on her lightsaber techniques, hmm I wonder why.....

One of the most glaring parts of the novel is the fact that in not one but two occasions she feels she cannot find a state of peace, which is integral in gaining a center and a focus in Moving Meditation, so she can fully use her powers.

There are plenty of occasions where her very strong powers could have helped them in their campaign to bring down the Dark Council and the Emperor, but she doesn't use them once.

The evidence is there for you, everyone else has accepted the evidence, you however are being incredibly stubborn and out-right ignoring evidence Tune.

I am not ignoring anything look.

"She was protected by her WOUND IN THE FORCE, Malachor V is also a WOUND IN THE FORCE, it COULD NOT drain another WOUND IN THE FORCE, she still however felt the anguish of the people dying there and that effected her mentally.

HOWEVER, the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide clearly states that when she reached the Trayus Academy she was able to center herself using Moving Meditation, by doing this she could shrug off the effects that she had to wade through, she entered a state of enlightenment(which is basically a version of Oneness with the Light Side) which allowed her to defeat the masses of Triumvirate forces being empowered by the Dark Side energies perpetuated by the planet."

Clearly this states protected by the wound.... awesome... now it said she was able to center herself with moving Meditation and ignore the affects. Which affects? I am assuming we are talking about the Nausea which again was caused by her sensing the death and desolation on the planet, not the Nexus itself. And then the issue comes in with the "version of Oneness" the problem means that her defeating the Triumviate is now subject to the oneness rule when it comes to talking about power. It cant really be counted as a state of oneness is always temporary.

As far as i have seen people have been able to call on the force at Kaas they are just highly weakened. Kira after all did fight off several sith on the planet with the lightside so. Its not gone just diminished. The rest of the stuff at Kaas I get I never for a second believed Meetra was at full strength on Kaas, it was the events at malachor that had me confused.

let me see if i cant clarify something. Even if she was affected by malachor and was able to beat the sith Their regardless of that, it does not say that her fight would have NOT gone better against Nyriss had she not been on Kaas. If she wasnt on Kaas or wasnt weakened she likely could have beaten Nyriss, but if she was affected by Malachor then Traya and Sion were weaker then Nyriss. The only thing that is preventing that analysis from being my ACTUAL belief are 2 fold.

1. The Idea that the Wound did protect her from pretty much everything except her own senses, thus her need for Moving Meditation to protect her form what she sensed on the planet.

2. She achieved a state of oneness, even if the planet was affecting her, a state of oneness is more then enough to overcome anything, unfortunately though that negates her feats on that planet.

*facedesks multiple times*

It was an example.

Well either there is light underneath an inersmountable amount of dark that people cant reach it with out protection from that dark or she cant pull on the light regardless of what protection she has. You cant pull on whats not there. She pulled on it.... thus its there, just under a crud ton of dark. Like a flickering candle so far away in the abyss of darkness its light is lost to all those on the surface.

A pseudo-state of Oneness, Tune. Moving Meditation allowed her to fully concentrate on the battle. Anakin Skywalker does the same when he is fixing droids, starfighters, etc.

Edit: Whoops. Mis-read. Disregard the above.

Edited by Aurbere

I am not ignoring anything look.

"She was protected by her WOUND IN THE FORCE, Malachor V is also a WOUND IN THE FORCE, it COULD NOT drain another WOUND IN THE FORCE, she still however felt the anguish of the people dying there and that effected her mentally.

HOWEVER, the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide clearly states that when she reached the Trayus Academy she was able to center herself using Moving Meditation, by doing this she could shrug off the effects that she had to wade through, she entered a state of enlightenment(which is basically a version of Oneness with the Light Side) which allowed her to defeat the masses of Triumvirate forces being empowered by the Dark Side energies perpetuated by the planet."

Clearly this states protected by the wound.... awesome... now it said she was able to center herself with moving Meditation and ignore the affects. Which affects? I am assuming we are talking about the Nausea which again was caused by her sensing the death and desolation on the planet, not the Nexus itself. And then the issue comes in with the "version of Oneness" the problem means that her defeating the Triumviate is now subject to the oneness rule when it comes to talking about power. It cant really be counted as a state of oneness is always temporary.

As far as i have seen people have been able to call on the force at Kaas they are just highly weakened. Kira after all did fight off several sith on the planet with the lightside so. Its not gone just diminished. The rest of the stuff at Kaas I get I never for a second believed Meetra was at full strength on Kaas, it was the events at malachor that had me confused.

let me see if i cant clarify something. Even if she was affected by malachor and was able to beat the sith Their regardless of that, it does not say that her fight would have NOT gone better against Nyriss had she not been on Kaas. If she wasnt on Kaas or wasnt weakened she likely could have beaten Nyriss, but if she was affected by Malachor then Traya and Sion were weaker then Nyriss. The only thing that is preventing that analysis from being my ACTUAL belief are 2 fold.

1. The Idea that the Wound did protect her from pretty much everything except her own senses, thus her need for Moving Meditation to protect her form what she sensed on the planet.

2. She achieved a state of oneness, even if the planet was affecting her, a state of oneness is more then enough to overcome anything, unfortunately though that negates her feats on that planet.

The mental effects of revisiting the most horrifying place in her life and confronting it was an obstacle she defeated by using Moving Meditation, there isn't simply ONE effect of Malachor, there are four in total: the gravity, the spirits, the nexus, and the draining effect.

When she found shelter she no longer suffered from the first, the latter two had no effect on her however she could not help but sense the screams and agony of the spirits of the dead stuck there in a perpetual circle that didn't end until the planet was blown up.

By concentrating and achieving a state of Moving Meditation she could fully concentrate on battle and achieved her enlightened state, which is not the same as achieving a moment of Oneness, I quite clearly made the differentiation, it is more like a partial state of communion with the Force, she opened herself up to it and allowed it to guide her.

She could do this at any moment she needed as long as she could center herself and focus on peace and serenity, you can't dismiss it as a random act of the Force because it's something she controls, the difference is great and she was not the only Jedi who could do this.

Edited by LadyKulvax

I'm trying to figure out why this argument is necessary.
It is indeed starting to grow both tiresome and time-consuming, so I'll respond to what I feel it important.

1. The difference between the impact a dark side nexus had on Yoda and the Exile are very different indeed. Yoda upon approaching the planet found himself incapable of using the Force to a proper extent. Meetra on the other hand only felt nauseuous and was seemingly fully capable of drawing on the light side of the Force. Huge difference.

2. Just because a planet is steeped in the dark side does not infer that the light side does not exist there. Light and dark are part of the same thing - the Force. They are a singular entity, what defines light and dark is the way in which you use it, either with "positive" emotions of "negative emotions" - but in the end everyone drinks from the same stream.

Given that, as long as the Force is present on Malachor V, the light side of the Force can still be called upon. Because all that is doing is drawing on the Force positively. Light and dark are not separate entities or energies. But of course, the dark side presence acts as a barrier, a maelstrom of negative emotions and dark side power, so it is very difficult to center oneself, block out the negative emotions, and draw on the light, the dark side washes over you.

But the light is always there, always. Unless there is a total absence of the Force.

3. Concerning what the Exile was and was not protected from. Our sources are not complete but I would make the following assertions. The Exile was immune to Malachor's draining powers by way of being a wound in the Force, in a similar manner that she was immune to Nihilus power, she therefore did not have her power sapped away.

The Exile was semi-immune to the effects of dark side corruption. Semi because being a wound in the Force would theoretically prevent the dark side presence from flowing through her, as their is no Force presence to be flown through, but she would still be able to sense the negative emotions and dark side presence, which would have hampered her ability to concentrate. However she overcame this by entering a state of moving meditation.

On Kaas however, without a wound, and likely weakened by Nathema, the dark side would have washed over her quite totally and she would have found it even harder to overcome its power and achieve unity with the light. As many Force Users such as Yoda, Jaina, Ben and even Luke Skywalker himself found when they approached the world.

If she wasnt on Kaas or wasnt weakened she likely could have beaten Nyriss, but if she was affected by Malachor then Traya and Sion were weaker then Nyriss.
To be quite honest, I think Nyriss' defeat at the hands of Revan proves her own incompetence. This is the same Revan who was significantly challenged by Darth Malak and would have lost if he did not stop Malak using the Star Forge.

And yeah, in hindsight I think Malak should have won the fight against Nyriss...

I suspect Traya is more powerful, I think her knowledge gives her a massive advantage over a lot of other Sith Lords throughout history, techniques such as Dark Transfer, etc... are extremely potent tools.
Dark Transfer? I'm not sure Traya could wield that power...

On the topic of Traya, Article 3!

Any further thoughts on the article at hand, or any for that matter?

I don't know. Malgus has more devastating (standard) abilities, but Traya has a better track record against Force users. I would have to go with Traya because of her wider mastery of esoteric powers that have proven more devastating than most of what Malgus can do.

And yeah, in hindsight I think Malak should have won the fight against Nyriss...

Hindsight is 20/20, I concur.

Edit: And when are you going to address post #29? I feel I made some good points.

Edited by Aurbere

Dark Transfer? I'm not sure Traya could wield that power...

On the topic of Traya, Article 3!

Force Drain, Dark Healing and Dark Transfer are all part of her repertoire, not only do we see her bring people back from the dead in the game, these are all listed as abilities she used by the KotOR CG.