Whats Behind the RAKGHOUL PLAGUE????

Sith-Viscera

Only thing I know is that the plague was in KOTOR 1 (like 300 years before SWTOR) and then it had been around for a good time.

Who knows how long jawas lives?

Maybe Jeevic is te original rakghoul and jawas is a raise who came to exsistence when his infection spread trough a entire rase? Like the orcs in LOTR who his tortured elves?

It's really suspicious that when you're at stage 2 of infection you get gloving eyes like a jawa.

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

Only thing I know is that the plague was in KOTOR 1 (like 1000 years before SWTOR) and then it had been around for a good time.

Who knows how long jawas lives?

Maybe Jeevic is te original rakghoul and jawas is a raise who came to exsistence when his infection spread trough a entire rase? Like the orcs in LOTR who his tortured elves?

It's really suspicious that when you're at stage 2 of infection you get gloving eyes like a jawa.

KOTOR is 300 years BTC (Before treaty of Coruscant)

And you get to meet the Patient Zero of rakghoul plague during Seeker droid missions

KOTOR is 300 years BTC (Before treaty of Coruscant)

And you get to meet the Patient Zero of rakghoul plague during Seeker droid missions

My bad you're right. KOTOR is 4000 yearsd before the Star Wars movies, and SWTOR is around 3500 years before the movies, and KOTOR is 300 years before SWTOR. Stupid brain, it should remember this. :)

Oh. My. God!

(Like this:

)

How could I not see this?! It all makes sense now.

Just yesterday I was posting in a thread about how crazy this guy is, going to all these dangerous places, just wandering around totally self-confident between all these deadly Rakghouls, not caring at all and selling rare items.

That he himself is the cause - the root of all evil - is the perfect explanation for it.

And I considered him to be my new hero. Boy, was I wrong about him.

Well if, as some of us suspect, the rakghoul plague might break out on a different planet next time... let's see if Jeelvic is there!

I don't think so, do to the fact, look how much time and money went into just making the Tunnels where the main Rakghoul event took place in. It will Be Back and i Bet a 1000k it will be back right where it is. Other wise if this happens some where else, on another planet, they are gonna have to make another map to have this event on. I guess, they could go cheap and do it on top of a surface of a planet like with the first one on the surface of Tatooine, But i don't thing they will.

It will Be Back and i Bet a 1000k it will be back right where it is. Other wise if this happens some where else, on another planet, they are gonna have to make another map to have this event on. I guess, they could go cheap and do it on top of a surface of a planet like with the first one on the surface of Tatooine, But i don't thing they will.

I'll take that bet. They have the SPIKE. Read the Codex entries:

1) The SPIKE is a orbit-launched ground penetrator designed to deliver troops into underground bunkers.

2) Wherever Rhakgouls are found, they build tunnels, and the tunnels always follow a pattern.

So next time, I think we will see: new planet, same THORN tent, same SPIKE, same tunnels.

I don't think so, do to the fact, look how much time and money went into just making the Tunnels where the main Rakghoul event took place in. It will Be Back and i Bet a 1000k it will be back right where it is. Other wise if this happens some where else, on another planet, they are gonna have to make another map to have this event on. I guess, they could go cheap and do it on top of a surface of a planet like with the first one on the surface of Tatooine, But i don't thing they will.

It's already datamined that it is taking place on Corellia and one other place(wanna say Tat). As for repeated tunnels I hope not, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

It's already datamined that it is taking place on Corellia and one other place(wanna say Tat). As for repeated tunnels I hope not, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Well on a side note I seem to have found a crater in the dune sea that happens to have a diameter matching the spike exactly, and it wasn't there before.

Edited by Zoom_VI