Whats Behind the RAKGHOUL PLAGUE????

Sith-Viscera

Alright, Here's a concept that will have you thinking?

It's been about a year or so since the last Rakghoul plague outbreak that had, hit the Planet of Tatooine.

Now the dreaded Rakghoul Plague has found its way to the planet Alderaan. Or was it some creature that found its way to Alderaan? Now here is the part you may go "HMMMMM"? Both outbreaks had 1 key element, do you know what that ELEMENT is? The one thing that was at Both Outbreaks, and that is? 'Jeelvic' The Jawa him self. Is it a Coincidences? I think not.

Jeelvic is either a Plague carrier and being a Jawa make's him Immune some how? Or, Jeelvic is a Diabolical Genius, had some how, with some kind of scientific back ground, manufactured a new strain, of the old Plague and a Vaccine that only he, had taken, keeping him Immune?

Now i want to see what the good people of this forum think? Why he would go to such extremes, whats the reason?

I'm thinking that for the final event he'll be the op boss, and we'll get to read haughty chuckle-filled subtitles telling us that the crystals and **** we bought were actually typical Jawa junk and ineffective against him. Edited by Joesixxpack

Do you remember how when you were infected, in stage 2 your eyes started to shine in this sinister yellow-orange?

Now go look into any random Jawas hood...what do you see? Bingo! A pair of glowing yellow eyes!

Add to that that Jeelvic wasn't touched by any Rakghoul on Tatooine, nor in the cave on Alderaan.

Only conclusion one can get from this: Jeelvic (or possibly all Jawas) is/are highly intelligent (yet junk-loving) Rakghouls!!!

:rak_04:

Whats behind the plague is a poor writing team, and developers who don't have the manpower or creativity too think up anything new. So they just use existing mobs, existing rewards too re-pallet, and call it an event.

Less enlightened people might entertain the idea that Bioware re-did the rakghoul event because it was really popular the first time around and people have been asking for it to return quite a lot. But that's crazy talk.

And consider this: who's profiting the most from all the chaos..? Could it be the one vendor in the middle of it all..? Things that make you go, "Hmm.."

And that's what i was waiting for someone to say that. I figure That little lightning bug eyed turd caused all this chaos, knowing warriors would come to fight the plague infested beasts and would need to buy supplies and gear and he would be right in the thick of things to sell them his CRAP junk. He made crate fulls of credits last time and now he repeated his method that just made him even richer....

But keep it going i am loving reading every ones idea of why this had happened.....

Less enlightened people might entertain the idea that Bioware re-did the rakghoul event because it was really popular the first time around and people have been asking for it to return quite a lot. But that's crazy talk.

and those less enlightened people might remember that the first one came about as more of a teaser for the Kaon flashpoint. but nah, it's just BW being lazy

I've been saying this all week, just because I want to stab Jeelvic in his stupid glowing eyes for walking away from me every time I try to browse through his inventory.

Wherever you are right now, Jeelvic, I hope a rakghoul is trying to cuddle with your lower intestine.

and those less enlightened people might remember that the first one came about as more of a teaser for the Kaon flashpoint. but nah, it's just BW being lazy

I hope they will come with a good reason as why the plague is suddenly hitting Alderaan and soon Corellia. During the first event an infected ship crashed on Tatooine, it was a reason as good as another and the plague was finally confined, don't tell me that another ship crashed on Alderaan and rakghouls decided to set residence in a cave.

If they don't it will be another evidence that BW and this game are no longer about story for real.

Edited by demotivator

Rakghouls are a product of a Sith plague trapped in an amulet (Amulet of Murr I believe) and wever the amulet goes so does the plague. The wearer of the amulet is immune and can pose limited influence and control over nearby rhaghouls.

Enjoy the pre-movie SW lore.

Rakghouls are a product of a Sith plague trapped in an amulet (Amulet of Murr I believe) and wever the amulet goes so does the plague. The wearer of the amulet is immune and can pose limited influence and control over nearby rhaghouls.

Enjoy the pre-movie SW lore.

Problem is Celeste Morne is already frozen with the amulet in the Dreypa's Oubliette on Jebble to contain the amulet's power. The Rakghoul plague does spread in the traditional manner of a zombie virus as well though through contact with contaminated substances, infected persons ect... It isn't hard to believe a stupid Alderaanian noble or spacer or someone went to Taris, got themselves infected, and fled home only to spread the virus to the planet causing a new outbreak... happened all the time in earth's history.

I hope they will come with a good reason as why the plague is suddenly hitting Alderaan and soon Corellia. During the first event an infected ship crashed on Tatooine, it was a reason as good as another and the plague was finally confined, don't tell me that another ship crashed on Alderaan and rakghouls decided to set residence in a cave.

If they don't it will be another evidence that BW and this game are no longer about story for real.

I personally suspect GSI might be less innocent then we might think.

I personally suspect GSI might be less innocent then we might think.

Like someone having a brilliant idea to use Rakghouls to deal with the Killik menace and things snowballing from there?

Galactic Solutions Industries: finding solutions to problems you don't have.

...and yet he isn't wrong.

But still way off topic.

Jeelvic is a sinister one. I mean not only is he in the middle of the Heroic Area. He refuses to remain stationary for anyone looking to shop. He simply keeps moving in a figure 8 and drawling you closer to where the Rakghouls are. Giving them a chance to gank you while you try to catch him. Notice they dont give him a second glance.