Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

In Game Barber Shop

Bobbidy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People just dont stop mentioning WoW... So compare CoD to every action game, and compare Elder Scrolls to every RPG, this doesnt end . This is just a MMORPG using usual MMORPG elements with its own innovations. Every comparisons you make with WoW are MMORPG elements, not WoW elements.

And for barber (or cosmetics whatever you say), with only hairstyle and make-up option, it could work great and realistic for my taste. I would love that :)

I would like to see this added, mainly because a few days after we started something was done that changed the appearance of my girlfriends twi'lek, the headband that she selected was removed and BIOWARE has refused to address the situation. Adding a barbershop feature would allow her to at least fix what they have yet to do.

Please for the love of god add one SOON! I didn't realize my Smuggler had black hair and red eyebrows until it was too late :(

yes, or just a place to change color of your hair at least. I know exactly what your going through and when your too high level - you don't want to delete your toon.

WTB barber shop !

Edited by vosspacer

Adding more support to character re-customization. I'd love if it even let you completely reroll your character's appearance with only race and gender locked. Surgical droids exist in the SW universe, so why not? People attach a lot of feelings to their game characters, and having them look how you want them to, helps that.

Also, why in the world do people always equate any feature that WoW has, with people wanting their game more like WoW? How about thinking of it in terms of people simply wanting more, commonly asked for options? Yeesh. It isn't always about WoW, in fact it usually isn't.

Edited by Kemica

The thing is, when you are levelling - you notice you want to change your look - just like in real life when you want to change your hairstyle, or put sun glasses on, or for men shaving or adding beards is quite ordinary and frequent. Edited by vosspacer

The thing is, when you are levelling - you notice you want to change your look - just like in real life when you want to change your hairstyle, or put sun glasses on, or for men shaving or adding beards is quite ordinary and frequent.

I didn't notice until later that my damn Miraluka mask clipped through the jedi hood. Later on, I realized I could not wear helmets without looking fugly (have to hide it), because the mask somehow conflicted with the hair so everything is visible through the helmet. Looks absolutely AWFUL. And as a Consular, I really wanted to have a cool "helmet".

as petty of a topic as recoloring your hair may seem, it actually is the bread and potatoes of MMO player experience - who do you get stuck looking at from level 0-60 ? you are forced to watch every cinematic like this scene after scene, if one day you get sick and tired of it is unfair that there is no way to go to town or a shop and have even the most basic of modifications available and at your disposal. I would rather not be rude, but I know alot has been put into this game, more than any other MMO, and this feature or lack thereof - seems to be very irratating.

And more players on these forums are wanting more - I'm just asking for hair modification.

Edited by vosspacer

Even says in the Massively interview how people get attached to their characters and rightly so seen as they made a story driven MMO. Why would I want to roll the same class of character again to change basic character features?

Little things like this go a long way for a lot of people

Even says in the Massively interview how people get attached to their characters and rightly so seen as they made a story driven MMO. Why would I want to roll the same class of character again to change basic character features?

Little things like this go a long way for a lot of people

I completely concur.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.