Legendary Names

Riggz

I don't know about everyone else but most of the threads in this forum are along the lines of "Something Something who is the best in PvP? While who can do PvP well is kinda important, what really is important is two things, your look and your name, skill doesn't matter.

We have already discussed in the past who has the best look, but who has the best name?

I for one would like to nominate a few

Patriot - Commando - What a great combination, He is bringing freedom to a town near you!

Kaos - Sent - Short, sweet, to the point. It's not a flashy name, or an obnoxious one, but it is an attention grabber.

American - Jug - Talk about smashing, he is bringing justice near you one smash at a time

Finally we come to the server hero name wise, Jedi Consular Trainer. Not only does he have that name, but he is able to do that with alot of his characters. While he isn't a very useful NPC since he can't train you abilities, he can do some pretty sick stuff in warzones.

Now to the name UrdnotShepherd. Ah, what a name that is, except for one fact you are missing sir. "You think Urdnot is your name? You merely adopted the name Urd. I was born with it, molded by it, I had not seen another Urd till I was already but a man, and all it was to me was a name steal. The name Urd betrays you, because it belongs to me."

Interested in seeing other names, post away

Edited by Riggz

I love you Urd. XD

Finally we come to the server hero name wise, Jedi Consular Trainer. Not only does he have that name, but he is able to do that with alot of his characters. While he isn't a very useful NPC since he can't train you abilities, he can do some pretty sick stuff in warzones.

Agreed!

I gotta nominate Feken.

Probably saw that one coming. Haven't played against him in a long time thankfully, but whenever he was stabbing Lydiah in the face, I would find myself yellin, "Freakin Feken!" ...usually the unedited version of couse, it just rolls off the tongue.

Wrecks... enough said.

The only thing that goes through my mind when I see this guy leaping around is well... Holy krap this guy wrecks butt.

Gonna be selfish and nominate my Assassin Helz.

A living helz in the making. ;)

Edited by LordKunz

Black-bisector black'bisector, Black-Bisector.

Backhand thathoe

Ushanev(I always said douchenev in my head whenever I heard it lol)

Swagnius

Jumbojett/jumbotron

Lieutenant Dann

And Omnipotence. (Bias because pocket heals and sweedish accent)

Edited by JamesBalla

I always thought Stunlocked was a fantastic name... Seeing that he was an Operative. However that would've been more favorable pre-1.2. The other one I have saw is Clone Trooper. Which made me giggle... And the group of people named Jesus... Speaking of I haven't saw them lately.

I'm sure there are more..

Edited by LyKazie

• 4 weeks later...