Please add an auto-decline option for duel challenges.

Taramayne

Yes please.

Although I noticed that I get most of the duel challenges on the starting planets, shortly after creating a new character so with level 1 or 2 and of course from players with much higher leveled characters around level 9 or 10. It is really annoying.

We can auto-decline guild, group, or trade invites. Can we also be allowed to auto-decline duel challenges?

Not everyone likes duelling. Yes I know i can ignore to stop repeated duel requests but It would be easier just to switch them off.

I totally agree. I never use auto-decline group or trade invites, because I group with someone on a regular basis, but I will never duel someone (unless for example that person is an Assassin or Powertech who needs to pull me somewhere). Especially on the starter planets, people keep throwing around duel challenges. Would be nice to stop this before it happens.

I'd support this, I am tired of the duel spam that occurs. I have only seen 1 person "accept" a decline; all others have spammed the request until placed on ignore. My list is about full, I think the limit is 100? Wish there were no limit. This is on a PVE server, not a PVP server. Edited by Shipwright
damned typo

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, please add the feature to auto-decline duel requests. I had wondered myself why it was never implemented when the game launched. I find it particularly annoying when someone sends you a duel request and they have 20 some odd levels on you. :rolleyes:

I have a few lower level alts, both the auto-decline guild invites and group invites sure come in handy. It's surprising just how many random guild and group invites I receive. Today I had to put someone on ignore as they spammed me with guild invites.

• 1 year later...
Wow, I am shocked this feature has not been added yet. Auto-decline duel request is that difficult to code for Bioware that it would take up significant development resources? Seriously? This has been requested for years.

Wow, I am shocked this feature has not been added yet. Auto-decline duel request is that difficult to code for Bioware that it would take up significant development resources? Seriously? This has been requested for years.

Added yet? I'm shocked it wasn't there to begin with.

Well... maybe not shocked, but seriously...