So why were Korrellias Mounts removed in the first place...

Transairion

Link, please.

The point is the problem still exists with speeders they never took out and with speeders they added later. So that theory really does not hold much water.

I'm not going to look for it. You can't use the search function to find it since you hit a mountain of post and the developer tracker doesn't go that far back. Beside, the any ex developer won't appear on developer tracker, which means if the developer who made that post is no longer a developer for swtor, then it's like trying to find a needle in the haystack. I tried finding it the other day and gave up. If you played back, then you would have know about the large complaining on the forums about the korreliias blocking npcs and mailboxes.

They left a few large speeders because they were rare pve drops, but took out the easy to acquire korrellias. The Dessler was left as pve drop and the Tirsa was never problem.

Korrealis were removed as a 1.2 perk so to speak. Similar to the Founders Medal. It's such a great model though and I'm happy to see it return. I have the older mounts as well and even gave away two to guildies who don't even play anymore. Holding on to something that long in MMOs as your personal exclusive mount/title is ridiculous imo. Things like the Bounty Event, Gree, etc are all amazing if you're one of the first few to get them. Then you shelf those items for the next big thing. Let things go any enjoy the fact that we have a new color option. It's perfect for my Merc . :) And just enjoy the new items like the Christmas Sleigh or gree cyan. Not so many players using those now right?

A decision to remove an item based on lore/whatever will not stand in the way of the goblins named EA making as much money as possible. EA would sell their own mothers if it got scored them a little profit.

/Thread.

EA are nothing but parasites, with absolutely zero respect for the integrity of anything they get within a light-year of.

In light of that, OP, it must be asked: Why are you surprised?

Edited by midianlord

Those was removed to make some "special snowflakes" from those that was good enough to earn them so early (good in earning credits).

No other large mount was removed, even entirely new was added - CZ cruiser.

Now those mounts are old news, so they decided to use them for some more cash.

They will be more recolors soon (I hope - green one didn't look well on my chars).

Not that I am going to pay 8 milions for those... better take 8 CZ ones - look much better :D

• 3 weeks later...

.... if the Starfighter Packs (and likely subsequent Packs) have a Korrellias-line Mount in them?

Though really, why'd you remove them to begin with if you were just going to add more? Just seems like you're going back on your own decision for no reason other than for the Cartel sales...

I also want to convey how disgusting this was and a pure revenue cartel market bleed players play.

Upcoming is Founders title for sale for 5000 cc. :rolleyes: