2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

In all seriousness though, this is getting to a point of ridiculousness. Clixx trololol'd for a good three pages in which I got my popcorn'ing attitude on. But let's all not take this seriously. I do agree his parse shouldn't be counted regardless if it was on PTS or not. It's one thing Clixx is just being Clixx, but exploiting a 186 mainhand is a different matter.

At any rate, let's all move on to killing dummies over and over again with extreme prejudice.

@Newton, might want to get Chipotle to calm yourself dude. :cool:

^This

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, says railshot being a turd burgler for three entire pages. Surprised you haven't got rekt from forums by BW.

Awww I thought we had some H | Y | P | E here? Who the hell is Railshot? Why would they ban me, you're the one who started using the language.

Edited by Mularky

Don't care bro. I laugh at you for not getting it legitimately. In the end of the day, we all know who actually killed the boss (good at the game) and who hasn't killed the boss (bad at the game).

WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL

But when I get 4k IT'LL ALL BE OGRE NOW

I'm not even on this server in a real capacity anymore, I felt I needed to say something on it.

Clickxx, if you wanted to parse with full 186, you could have just, you know, killed the bosses and won the rolls. I'm not a nerd honor code person or whatever, but when you exploit the mainhand, which btw is done by duping Customer Service, you just make your credibility go down the toilet. If you're exploiting for gear that you and your guild can't kill legitimately, what is to stop you from editing your parse logs before uploading? It just sort of trickles down from there. I'm not butthurt about you getting a mainhand because the MH is actually less impactful than getting both Dread Master relics, but if your entire guild got mainhands, it could, in theory, make the phase 2 DPS check in Council less of a dps check for you. Which, by the way, is the only hard part of the fight. That's the only part of this that pisses me off in the 'meta' of the game. You parsed with a MH that you in no way shape or form earned. Cool. That's fantastic. But we don't count parses from PTS because of gear copy/funneling, so even posting the parse with an exploited MH just seems like you are stoking fires for the LULS.

I mean, didn't you just get a forum ban for a few days? And now you're posting that you exploited the mainhand? that's literally asking for in game bans. It's stupid. You are literally telling on yourself in a public forum for the devs to see.

I'm not even on this server in a real capacity anymore, I felt I needed to say something on it.

Clickxx, if you wanted to parse with full 186, you could have just, you know, killed the bosses and won the rolls. I'm not a nerd honor code person or whatever, but when you exploit the mainhand, which btw is done by duping Customer Service, you just make your credibility go down the toilet. If you're exploiting for gear that you and your guild can't kill legitimately, what is to stop you from editing your parse logs before uploading? It just sort of trickles down from there. I'm not butthurt about you getting a mainhand because the MH is actually less impactful than getting both Dread Master relics, but if your entire guild got mainhands, it could, in theory, make the phase 2 DPS check in Council less of a dps check for you. Which, by the way, is the only hard part of the fight. That's the only part of this that pisses me off in the 'meta' of the game. You parsed with a MH that you in no way shape or form earned. Cool. That's fantastic. But we don't count parses from PTS because of gear copy/funneling, so even posting the parse with an exploited MH just seems like you are stoking fires for the LULS.

I mean, didn't you just get a forum ban for a few days? And now you're posting that you exploited the mainhand? that's literally asking for in game bans. It's stupid. You are literally telling on yourself in a public forum for the devs to see.

1st I already had everything except MH. 2nd: What happens when we kill council, is my parse forever not counted because I was dishonorabu toward teh forum guildelines? Will I be banned from Call of Duty aswell for joining a modded lobby? 1 Person ADMITS to something and everyone loses it. Guess I'll have to inspect other ppl to see if they have MH's, and EVERYONE has to have their parses removed bc of "Nefra Exploits"

Internet Boss obv 2 hard, brb getting lawyer

Nefra is a loot pinata in 8 man or 16 man. Literally any group of scrubs can go in and kill it. The dps requirement is a joke, the heal check is a hoot-n-a-half, and the tanks just have to stand together and do the tango. It's joketown USA. Council is a much harder fight. Judging by the fact that your current guild does not have a kill, nor did your previous guild have a kill. In fact, outside of ZORZ and EDE on this server, nobody has the kill. So it's categorically different and much 'worse' to have exploited a MH. IDK what to tell you, you "admitting" you obtained a mainhand against the SWTOR TOS does not make it okay. "Your honor, I stole the iPhone, but I told the victim that I took it. So It's totally cool. 100%. GUILTY? UWOTM8?"

TLDR, there was 0 point to having an exploited MH on the live server. Nobody with a working brain agrees with your decision, and even people that like you are disappointed in your decision. There's not a single side of this argument that is balanced on you being in the right. Not even the side where it's roughly just wanting to see what the DPS ceiling of your spec was, because you could just check for Snipers that are top parsers with a mainhand they won killing council (Snickerr, Devasta, etc)

PS: You're BiS 186 save for a mainhand, and you felt the need to exploit for the mainhand still? Really? That's a thing? The relics are a bigger upgrade for DPS than the mainhand is, all things considered. And no, it's not forum guidelines you broke. You actually did something very stupid in game. What's hilarious about this, is that the Nefra exploit that exists on live still involves somebody or a group of somebodies killing the boss. The equivalent to that happening is more equitable to how HMD Magenta exploited Calphayus in phases 1+3 in order to trivialize the fight (which it does, just watch their youtube video). The equivalent of Nefra is NOT getting a mainhand without killing Council.

Edited by justinplainview

Nefra is a loot pinata in 8 man or 16 man. Literally any group of scrubs can go in and kill it. The dps requirement is a joke, the heal check is a hoot-n-a-half, and the tanks just have to stand together and do the tango. It's joketown USA. Council is a much harder fight. Judging by the fact that your current guild does not have a kill, nor did your previous guild have a kill. In fact, outside of ZORZ and EDE on this server, nobody has the kill. So it's categorically different and much 'worse' to have exploited a MH. IDK what to tell you, you "admitting" you obtained a mainhand against the SWTOR TOS does not make it okay. "Your honor, I stole the iPhone, but I told the victim that I took it. So It's totally cool. 100%. GUILTY? UWOTM8?"

TLDR, there was 0 point to having an exploited MH on the live server. Nobody with a working brain agrees with your decision, and even people that like you are disappointed in your decision. There's not a single side of this argument that is balanced on you being in the right. Not even the side where it's roughly just wanting to see what the DPS ceiling of your spec was, because you could just check for Snipers that are top parsers with a mainhand they won killing council (Snickerr, Devasta, etc)

PS: You're BiS 186 save for a mainhand, and you felt the need to exploit for the mainhand still? Really? That's a thing? The relics are a bigger upgrade for DPS than the mainhand is, all things considered. And no, it's not forum guidelines you broke. You actually did something very stupid in game. What's hilarious about this, is that the Nefra exploit that exists on live still involves somebody or a group of somebodies killing the boss. The equivalent to that happening is more equitable to how HMD Magenta exploited Calphayus in phases 1+3 in order to trivialize the fight (which it does, just watch their youtube video). The equivalent of Nefra is NOT getting a mainhand without killing Council.

Still an exploit, exploits are exploits m8. I guess what you're saying is that the Nefra exploit can just slide under and not count.

For everyone else on the thread, this should help

Its ok m8's

Edited by MikeParatore

PTS parses should never be included in the leaderboard. Yes, there are no listed class changes, but this is a test server subject to all sorts of bugs, dev shortcuts, and ninja changes. I doubt Clicks PTS parse ran into any of these issues, but it sets a dangerous precedent. Simply put, if the PTS and live servers actually are identical, then the parse should be doable on the live server.

Also, why give the 12 year old kid with syphilis a hard time about getting a mainhand? Have you no concept of charity?