The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Korrealis mounts

Machshoot

Please oh please BW put the Korrealis mounts on the market. I missed out on all of those mounts due to the fact that I did not play during their time period. I played beta and was a founder, however I quit the game about a month after launch and only returned about two months ago. The Korrealis mounts are by far my most desired items in this game, above all else, but I will never get one. I'm aware that the white one is still BoE, however they are nearly impossible to find on the GTN, and when you do, they're priced at 40-50 million and they sell very quickly.

I would be forever happy if the Korrealis mounts appeared on the CM, I would pay top price for one. Hell I would go as far as to drop 5000 cartel coins for the red one.

You're in luck, buddy.

Tomorrow, when the pack comes out, a Dark Green Korrealis, two seated(I don't know if it actually works or not, as a two passenger mount), will be put inside, along side a speeder that looks like a starfighter. It's only a matter of time before it gets on the GTN, but I'd assume it's gonna be millions of credits.

You're in luck, buddy.

Tomorrow, when the pack comes out, a Dark Green Korrealis, two seated(I don't know if it actually works or not, as a two passenger mount), will be put inside, along side a speeder that looks like a starfighter. It's only a matter of time before it gets on the GTN, but I'd assume it's gonna be millions of credits.

This is for sure? Oh man if so, I guess I'll be buying a hypercrate tomorrow.

Hope only old ones (baron, sovereing etc) won't be available. Cuz now they're only items marking oldest players, also some1 probably already spent 30-40kk buying them on gtn.

Neither of those things are a good reason to keep them from the rest of the player base.

Mach, Bioware Officially stated along with a Scripted Announcement that when Patch 1.2 went live that the Korrealis Line of Speeders were retiring forever. The Baron(Blue/Yellow) BoE, Commander(Silver) BoE, Prince(Red) PvP Imperial, Sovereign(White/Dark Gray/Yellow) PvP Republic. The Baron and Commander are BoE so many, including myself stocked up on them to sell at a later time. Between then an now I've sold many, prices ranged from 10mil -17 mil. You will find them on the GTN or someone trying to sell them in General/Trade/Fleet Chat between 20mil-50mil each. As Nivek stated on Tuesday after Patch 2.5.2 is implemented the new Dogfighter's Pack will have the new Emerald Green Korrealis Duke SE Speeder. The intriguing part for me is that the top is now off of the passenger side revealing the extra Passenger seat that was always hidden. Rumor has it that the 4 original mounts were created as a Test Project to be the first Two-Seater mounts, able to have another passenger/companion. Good Luck getting the mount as I myself am hoping to score a bunch. Also check out the new Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator mount!

I've found the Official Announcement from Georg Zoeller - Principal Lead Combat Designer as part of the 1.1.5 Patch Notes:

"Korrealis Corporation, a family-owned personal transportation company based out of Balmorra, has announced that, in response to a sharp increase in customer complaints, all production of the ‘Sovereign’, ‘Prince’, 'Baron' and 'Commander' speeder lines has been halted indefinitely. This announcement comes on the heels of the rumor that Tirsa Industrial Consortium has quietly ceased production of their less than successful 'Prime' model, which faced similar blowback.

Vehicle Vendors across the galaxy have been advised to clear out any remaining stock of these models, and many Vendors have begun offering steep discounts to entice potential customers. Collectors and investors may want to take note that the previous limitations governing the resale of some vehicles seem to have been lifted and are encouraged to use the opportunity to purchase these legacy vehicles while they are still available."

Mach, Bioware Officially stated along with a Scripted Announcement that when Patch 1.2 went live that the Korrealis Line of Speeders were retiring forever. The Baron(Blue/Yellow) BoE, Commander(Silver) BoE, Prince(Red) PvP Imperial, Sovereign(White/Dark Gray/Yellow) PvP Republic. The Baron and Commander are BoE so many, including myself stocked up on them to sell at a later time. Between then an now I've sold many, prices ranged from 10mil -17 mil. You will find them on the GTN or someone trying to sell them in General/Trade/Fleet Chat between 20mil-50mil each. As Nivek stated on Tuesday after Patch 2.5.2 is implemented the new Dogfighter's Pack will have the new Emerald Green Korrealis Duke SE Speeder. The intriguing part for me is that the top is now off of the passenger side revealing the extra Passenger seat that was always hidden. Rumor has it that the 4 original mounts were created as a Test Project to be the first Two-Seater mounts, able to have another passenger/companion. Good Luck getting the mount as I myself am hoping to score a bunch. Also check out the new Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator mount!

I just saw a Commander put up on the GTN for 18 mil, the cheapest I've ever seen one. I guess people are starting to panic now due to the Green one being released tomorrow. I am buying a hypercrate or two as soon as the servers are back up to make sure I get myself one ;)

all production of the ‘Sovereign’, ‘Prince’, 'Baron' and 'Commander' speeder lines has been halted indefinitely.

Well, in hindsight it seems obvious that BW intended to return the Korrealis speeders just from them only promising not to return those specific 4.

• Dev Post
Please oh please BW put the Korrealis mounts on the market. I missed out on all of those mounts due to the fact that I did not play during their time period. I played beta and was a founder, however I quit the game about a month after launch and only returned about two months ago. The Korrealis mounts are by far my most desired items in this game, above all else, but I will never get one. I'm aware that the white one is still BoE, however they are nearly impossible to find on the GTN, and when you do, they're priced at 40-50 million and they sell very quickly.

I would be forever happy if the Korrealis mounts appeared on the CM, I would pay top price for one. Hell I would go as far as to drop 5000 cartel coins for the red one.

As Nivek_Sivad alluded to already, you can find a new Korrealis mount in the Dogfighter's Pack which came out this week. If you are a fan of the Korrealis, there may be more coming in future packs as well! :rak_03:

-eric

As Nivek_Sivad alluded to already, you can find a new Korrealis mount in the Dogfighter's Pack which came out this week. If you are a fan of the Korrealis, there may be more coming in future packs as well! :rak_03:

-eric

This is a bit unfair. You removed since patch 1.2:

the Korrealis Baron is being removed from vendors in Update 1.2, no word on whether or not it will make a return!

So first you remove all of them, then you push into market after more than one year?? Why you remove them more than one year ago? This is a bit laming isn't it?

Edited by Elminster_cs

-eric

Let's be honest , there is going to 1 in each of the new packs and its going to be recoloured the cartel team always give us the same stuff with tweaks in most the packs which am ok with because sometimes its for the better .

Edited by Murder_Toys

• 2 weeks later...

Why did the Korrealis speeders get removed in the first place, anyway? I had assumed it was because they were enormous, but the introduction of the Duke SE shows that either Bioware changed their mind about the size, or that wasn't the reason at all.

Is there a chance the old Korrealis speeders will return? And/or getting Collection entries?

-eric

Late reply, but I am glad you guys threw this mount in. I picked one up the first day, and I am looking forward to the rest of the mounts to be seen. I know a lot of people are mad that they're back on the CM, but I for one will be picking the rest of them up(depending on how they look).

This is a bit unfair. You removed since patch 1.2:

So first you remove all of them, then you push into market after more than one year?? Why you remove them more than one year ago? This is a bit laming isn't it?

They said they were removing the Baron, Sovereign, Prince. This is technically alright as they are introducing a new line of Korrealis, the SE Duke. Loopholes, right?

-eric

It would be nice if you would add the originals to the collections so we could unlock them via cartel coins. Win-win in my opinion. Hint hint nudge nudge. ;)

• 6 years later...