The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

all hes wearing is the same suits as qui gon and obi wan in episode one except its pure black.. if u use a black/black dye on a jolee bando or w/e chest. the legs. and theran shan's boots. any gloves that are like it.. u have darth maul hes not hard...

Armor similar to the Mandalorian Hunter set, except with the shoulder pads and jetpack.

i agree. i also like the preservers suit the helmet just needs the flag antenna thing like alot of the mandalorian helmets like jango's . and the one thing i also dont like about the preserver set is thers no jetpack on it either and those tubes on it are stupid. but in all out of all the mando suits . i favor Torch's/ preservers. and hunters suits the best

all hes wearing is the same suits as qui gon and obi wan in episode one except its pure black.. if u use a black/black dye on a jolee bando or w/e chest. the legs. and theran shan's boots. any gloves that are like it.. u have darth maul hes not hard...

I don't recall those pants being baggy, are they and I just don't remember?

Vrook Lamar's tunic is closest but if you notice Maul's outfit hangs to his knees or lower which they could easily do if they attached it to the leg slot, just modify Revan Reborn Greaves. Also as Sithkoriandr points out his pants are baggy which there as currently no baggy pants in game.

Edited by Logod
wanted to add more without putting another post

Time for my request for camouflage uniforms. Not anything too complicated, just something a bit different for my sniper and others to wear that isn't so monochrome and looks like something a covert operative would use.

For example, this WW2 Italian uniform is the sort of camo pattern I'm looking at:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Or, the more complex pattern as illustrated by this picture. I admit, the colours are a bit garish, but it's a basic tri-colour uniform with a pretty even spread between the colours.

Just something other than heavy armour or duster jackets for my trooper/sniper that looks rather military. It's something that Star Wars has form for, given the following pictures:

Rebel Strike Team (ROTJ)

Commander Gree (ROTS)

My second request is for Sergeant Tarsten's armour from SoR. Unfortunately I haven't got a good picture of it, but basically it's a version of the chest piece used in the Stalwart Protector armour, just without the spikey extra shoulder pad.

Edit: Whilst I think of it, the *real* version of Malgus' armour, with the uique boots/kneepads as used in the Holostatue, and in 'The False Emperor' FP. They're just that bit more awesome than the ones with the other Sith armour.

Tim

Edited by Timberley

ive been looking at pics of kylo ren. and revan... cause i was trying to make a kylo ren suit in game... and so far.. i came up with the Vendicator mask. revan type legs. chest im on the fence but its hard to find a chest with a revan reborn type cape and hood... kylo rens is short cap. but basically Kylo ren is kinda modeled after revan if u think about it. its almost like a revan reborn/ orignial revan suit combined... i wonder if disney took revan in mind when they were making kylo ren's design...

just curious btw. if anyone knows what chest i can use to make kylo ren in game. pls let me know. pm me or post on here... Dark Seeker chest looks good with a black/black dye. but no short tattered cape

I have been playing the game for a long time now and I know that it takes place way before the original three movies' timeline but I can't help but want this.

I am a die hard Imperial Guard fan, read the crimson empire, ect ect. This game allows you to make allot of different looks, I mean I saw a guy running around as Dante from Devil may cry, but I die inside that I can't make a real looking imperial guard. The way they are depicted in game is alright but the helmets kill me.

I would buy hundreds of cartel packs just to get a helm like this if they'd simply release the model for the game.

http://images.buystarwarscostumes.com/products/9129/1-1/authentic-imperial-guard-helmet.jpg

There are two helmets that get close but just don't cut it. The primary being the Cassus Fett helm. That is by far the closest I can get and why I bought it. Though it has glaring issues to me in cut scenes, the "T" visor, clipping issues on chest pieces, the seem lines where the helmet is "sewn together or attached" and the shape to a degree.

The second not great option is the Revered Seer's helm but those flaws are even more glaring. The horns, the lack of visor over the eyes, and ultimately its hood look is less sleek looking than a true Imperial Guard Helm.

I know some will just say oh well the game gives allot and they can't please everyone but I seriously would die happy having that helm placed in the game lol

I have been playing the game for a long time now and I know that it takes place way before the original three movies' timeline but I can't help but want this.

I am a die hard Imperial Guard fan, read the crimson empire, ect ect. This game allows you to make allot of different looks, I mean I saw a guy running around as Dante from Devil may cry, but I die inside that I can't make a real looking imperial guard. The way they are depicted in game is alright but the helmets kill me.

I would buy hundreds of cartel packs just to get a helm like this if they'd simply release the model for the game.

http://images.buystarwarscostumes.com/products/9129/1-1/authentic-imperial-guard-helmet.jpg

There are two helmets that get close but just don't cut it. The primary being the Cassus Fett helm. That is by far the closest I can get and why I bought it. Though it has glaring issues to me in cut scenes, the "T" visor, clipping issues on chest pieces, the seem lines where the helmet is "sewn together or attached" and the shape to a degree.

The second not great option is the Revered Seer's helm but those flaws are even more glaring. The horns, the lack of visor over the eyes, and ultimately its hood look is less sleek looking than a true Imperial Guard Helm.

I know some will just say oh well the game gives allot and they can't please everyone but I seriously would die happy having that helm placed in the game lol

i agree with u. i believe that armor from the movies. should be int he game and strongly believe that it will.. since disney has influence on the game now

Time for my request for camouflage uniforms. Not anything too complicated, just something a bit different for my sniper and others to wear that isn't so monochrome and looks like something a covert operative would use.

For example, this WW2 Italian uniform is the sort of camo pattern I'm looking at:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Or, the more complex pattern as illustrated by this picture. I admit, the colours are a bit garish, but it's a basic tri-colour uniform with a pretty even spread between the colours.

Just something other than heavy armour or duster jackets for my trooper/sniper that looks rather military. It's something that Star Wars has form for, given the following pictures:

Rebel Strike Team (ROTJ)

Commander Gree (ROTS)

My second request is for Sergeant Tarsten's armour from SoR. Unfortunately I haven't got a good picture of it, but basically it's a version of the chest piece used in the Stalwart Protector armour, just without the spikey extra shoulder pad.

Edit: Whilst I think of it, the *real* version of Malgus' armour, with the uique boots/kneepads as used in the Holostatue, and in 'The False Emperor' FP. They're just that bit more awesome than the ones with the other Sith armour.

Tim

yea i think so too.. i remember in SWG. the ROTJ rebel helmet u have.."]Rebel Strike Team (ROTJ) that was a really rare helmet in swg... only a few had.. it was a simple mission reward that they removed.. but yea id love that armor. i mean like i said in the previous post i do believe they will add alot of this armor people are posting from the movies. in some way or another... cause you goto think... as for the rebel strike team armor.. its simple helmet. a pancho . thats camoflage and standard combat pants and boots.. i mean.. they had this kind of stuff back in this time line anyway they had too.. and seeing that thers an empire.. they goto have alot of the armor they have in the movies in some form..

Here is another request for the Jedi Character Creation Armor.

As has been mentioned before, by me and others, this is the only character creation armor that is not available. (The last Character Creation armor to be released was the Bounty Hunter's set back in March 26th, 2013 as part of patch 1.7.3.)

Please note, the Jedi Character Creation Armor *is not* the Valiant Jedi Armor Set.

Here are some links to help see the differences:

Jedi Character Creation Armor

Valiant Jedi Armor Set

As you can see, the armors are significantly different.

Another interesting fact:

when doing the Boarding Party (on the Imperial side) about a third of the Jedi's defending the ship are wearing... wait for it... the Jedi Knight character creation armor.

It is already in the game. All that is needed is to take those assets, make them Adaptive, give them a nice little name (ex: Devoted Defender :)) and put the result on the Cartel Market.

Here's hoping :).

Jedi tunic that Orgus Din was wearing.

its already in game ill search for it.. thers a version of it for the most part on the cartel sheets. and a non cartel version that is a green quality close enough

Yes, did you search for it? Because there is none. There is a similar vest as Skimpy armor edition, but that is it. I'm not looking to dress my jedi skimpy thx.

Its really curious why they always implement items which are just totaly failed from the orginial and utterly ugly.

Like this NPC on the fleet, Captain Qonbla and his whole armorset. (dont have a link sadly :/) It just looks SO amazing.

And what do you gave us: http://tor-fashion.com/minimalist-gladiator-chestguard/

PLEASE CHANGE IT!

And btw: Battlemaster Forcemystic/master Belt!

Edited by Jesseriah

Yes, did you search for it? Because there is none. There is a similar vest as Skimpy armor edition, but that is it. I'm not looking to dress my jedi skimpy thx.

That top is not skimpy. Yes, it shows some skin, but that doesn't make it skimpy. :p

The problem with it though, is that it's yet another armor with flaps and it dyes pretty terribly.