Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I was trying to dress up my female smuggler the other day, and realized my lack of options. So Im hoping for armorset of Kee. Unfortunately it cant be added by name because she is from far future (SW Legacy), but I would want something reminiscent of it.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

In other words, a smuggler vest over a slightly too small t-shirt, but not pure bikini like what we have currently. Goggles that are up on the forehead would be cool too :p

Oh and Cargopants. :D Thing that annoys me with several clothes, is how they look too skintight (ie. just a graphic skin)

And go easy on them damn shoulderpads... I would be fine without any.

I would love Mira's Jacket without the armor.

It's been said a few times, but I'd really love the Robes from KOTOR I & II.

And to scratch that KOTOR I itch, just release a version of the Martial Pilgrim's robes without the ridiculous blanket. (Also take out the shoulder pads, but if that just won't happen I can live with it.)

And Lucien Dray Robes! If I play a Sith, I want some stylin' robes. (I know he was a Jedi, but his robes hardly said, 'impoverished warrior monk.')

Aside from my desire for Jedi Robes from KOTOR I & II...

I also want armor like Savage Oppress' from Star Wars the Clone Wars.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalfighters/images/f/fb/Savage_Opress.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110531191351

And since they already did Mother Talzin's robes I can't see any reason not to include this sweet armor!

And don't tell me, "but that's over three thousand years in the future." Cool looking armor can exist in any era.

I was thinking today that it would be great to add some new iconic armors to the game other than just dead sith lord we have been hearing about all the time, add an armor piece like a swtor version of the Blood Dragon Armor set from your other franchises, Dragon age and Mass Effect. This could give excitement to many players other than my self and could spark some new life in to these somewhat older franchises and widen their communities as well.

Here is a link to the pieces of armor that would be could to adapt into a swtor style http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...agon_Armor.jpg

Aside from my desire for Jedi Robes from KOTOR I & II...

kotor 1 jedi robes are in the game they are called Vrook lamar's armor set

:]

I suppose you're right. However it would be nice if they released what was effectively a cheaper re-skin of Vrook's stuff possibly on the direct purchase tab and included better leggings. (Though honestly I only need the tunic, the rest I can manage on my own just fine.)

Vrook's SWTOR Armor:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/swtor-vrook-lamars-armor-set-male.jpg

I've said this in the past... but I'd really like some sleeveless armored robes w/ hood and w/o (like the valiant armor without the sleeves).

Also would like to see something like Bowdaar's chest/arm armor available.

Edited by Guardian_Scott

I've said this in the past... but I'd really like some sleeveless armored robes w/ hood and w/o (like the valiant armor without the sleeves).

Yes, I'd love some sleeveless robe too. NOT skimpy robes, just sleeveless.

http://tor-fashion.com/centurion-force-mysticforce-master-pub/

I would really like to see the old Centurion Force-Master/Mystic sets make it to the Cartel Market, specifically the Republic version. I'm pretty amazed that they haven't been brought back in any way since the original PVP gear system was done away with, and it's a crying shame. This set is, in my opinion, the best looking armor out there for a Sage. The Tattered Mystic/Tattered Ritualist armor is similar, but it's not the same. Those glowing runes around the edge of the Centurion set look amazing. I would pay 1400 CC if it meant a getting this armor for my sage.

Edited by MDbuffalotd

This Coat

Add a blaster model on the bandoleer

With a facial cowl, think Ajunta pall mask just solid color cloth.

Knee high boots, Galvanized Infantry but red lights pulsing with a blade on the right and an Aikon revolver on the left

Belt with a saber or two, knife on front left of it.

Consider it a True Merc/Gunslinger outfit

the old centurion pvp armor for the sith inquisitor :) especially the bloody mask. its being used on darth kallous who is an npc during the sith inquisitor class-story-quest "the kaggatth" on belsavis if i remember correctly.

apparently it looks like we are actually getting the darth skotia armor and the mask from the sith inquisitor trailer :eek::eek::eek::eek: AND additionally the belt from the centurion force masters pvp set

if we will just get the Headpiece from the Centurion Force Masters PvP Set my life will be complete forever and i will never stop enjoying to play my sorcerer :) :) :) pls bioware! just the mask is missing!! pls make it happen

Edited by Phearz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.