The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I want more versions of the Havoc Squad armor set. If nothing else, I'd like Jace malcom's set, with the rank pauldron replacing the left shoulder, the knife sheath on the front, and no backpack. Best case scenario, I'd love to see new sets made for each current member of Havoc Squad. A sniper set for Aric, medic for Elara, scout for Yuun, and shock trooper for Tanno. I'd like my squad to be uniform, but also unique. Get creative guys, there's a lot that can be done with a blank set of the armor that you've given us.
Your post says Havoc Squad, but your idea says NOBLE Team.

That's not a bad thing, I just wanted to mention it.

Your post says Havoc Squad, but your idea says NOBLE Team.

That's not a bad thing, I just wanted to mention it.

That's the idea, yeah! I would love to give every member of the squad their own unique look, while keeping the same basic armor design.

Edited by ODST-Parker

Would like to see some kind of tribal warrior armor for the trooper and bounty hunter. Also would like to have some sort of bone armor as I think that would look class for a sith character. (I would like the bone armor to be made of many different animal bones instead of just one type of animal)

• 1 month later...

I'd really like to see a faction-independant version of the currently imperial-only "Decorated Pummeler's MK-2" set (no hood, no back-cloth on chest version) .

Just with a little retexture to a sharper version, 2-colored for proper dyeable quality - this could make a nice Silver Armor Set in one of the next packages.

Link to the original set:

http://tor-fashion.com/decorated-pummelers-mk-2-imp/

As Jedi wear a similar set in white-orange during the KotFE chapter of "Dreams and Visions" on the Coruscant-part, I guess there is no big issue in making this a player set too.

If the chest would get a more "deep-cut" for more cleavage - skimpier if you wish - it'd be a perfect rendition of what I imagine.

Then of course there are the 1000 times requested sets:

- Vaylin's armor set - with a separate headpiece which would imitate a standard, shoulder-long haircut that is dyeable - Primary color for the hood, secondary for the "hair"

- Arcann's armor set - with the cybernetic hand and the mask

- Some "skimpy" shiny-PVC-like armor set like the Concealed / Revealing Bodysuit with thigh-high boots. Or something like the Satele Shan boots without the armoring and the golden pattern-lines

- "Remove / hide hood" option or a Covert Headpiece which removes the hood where it is applicable

- "Ventilated" version of the Eidolon armor - keeping the armor parts only (underboobs :D )

I guess the Vaylin / Arcann sets are already in the pipe, just scheduled for a later release - maybe somewhere the end of KotFE Season 1.

Definitely a must have for me would be a "Remnant" version of the old "Revanite / Deceiver Sets" from 3.x

Those are not in the alliance crates yet and would be a great addition for the legacy sets! Please BW bring them back since there are a lot of people like me that liked those sets!:)

Edited by ZacehOG